Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16560 times)
Leeminhe

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

Hi.  Can you explain to me.  Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries?   Thanks.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:46:56 AM

Some Universa gratitude

Looks great. By the way, what does the Universa team do for you? They're kind of good guys.

If I remember correctly, they use the Universa blockchain. They have a great solution.
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

Hi.  Can you explain to me.  Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries?   Thanks.

No restrictions! Also game will be available in all currently listed on website languages

UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

Some Universa gratitude

Looks great. By the way, what does the Universa team do for you? They're kind of good guys.

If I remember correctly, they use the Universa blockchain. They have a great solution.

Right, we will migrate to Universa as soon as it start to operate. As it much faster than Etherium and should have zero commisions
Also Universa CEO Alexander Borodich, is our Adviser!

Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

No restrictions! Also game will be available in all currently listed on website languages

When will the game be available to users? I look forward to the implementation of the project.
UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

When will the game be available to users? I look forward to the implementation of the project.

In march 2018, pretty soon! Smiley

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:50:49 AM

In march 2018, pretty soon! Smiley

Work on the project is fast enough. You fellows, without conducting ICO, implemented such a project.  Smiley
bervang

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

How much tokens are already collected, someone knows?

Mee too, I am interested in how much they already collected, is this pre-ico stage or the main token sale?

Abouve 1.6 CanyCoins already sold, I don't know how much cost 1 token but I see that hardcap is 4 millon, so they are clouse to their goal.

You asked token price so here is it : 1 CANDY = 0.0015 ETH

Hi! How many tokens are needed to start the game? What is the cost of a unicorn?
UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

How much tokens are already collected, someone knows?

Mee too, I am interested in how much they already collected, is this pre-ico stage or the main token sale?

Abouve 1.6 CanyCoins already sold, I don't know how much cost 1 token but I see that hardcap is 4 millon, so they are clouse to their goal.

You asked token price so here is it : 1 CANDY = 0.0015 ETH

Hi! How many tokens are needed to start the game? What is the cost of a unicorn?

10-20 coins will be enough to play!

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:29:43 PM

Already has a DEMO or Screens how will be the game, because accessing the website informs that it will be a game with advanced graphics, so to use we should have a good video card, this will not interfere in the project, ie, high cost to the user to use the game?
UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Already has a DEMO or Screens how will be the game, because accessing the website informs that it will be a game with advanced graphics, so to use we should have a good video card, this will not interfere in the project, ie, high cost to the user to use the game?

No videocard needed. It's a browser/phone game. Same as cryptokitties

UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:33:13 PM

BASIS NEURO - MANAGE THE WORLD WITH THE "THE POWER OF THOUGHT"

Now they got a strategic partnership with the UnicornGo project. BasisNeuro's neurointerface will help each person to fulfill a dream of his own magic unicorn. By the neurointerface each one will got a unicorn who will be able to feel and understand owners thoughts. And will even be able to become person avatar, so user will be a unicorn!

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tmr101/4qqh26-basis-neuro-manage-the-world-with-the-the-power-of-thought

UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:03:22 AM

Dear Investors, now you can select how to receive referrals payments in ETH or CandyCoins.
Please make a choice on your account page, as we will start to send it in days.

CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Dear Investors, now you can select how to receive referrals payments in ETH or CandyCoins.
Please make a choice on your account page, as we will start to send it in days.

What is procent for refferals?
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:25:31 AM

The number of unicorns will be limited or will they be endless? What is the advantage of the first generation of unicorns?

I think that the number of unicorns will be infinite, because if it were of course, then the new players could not create their unicorns.

I agree, will probably be like cryptokitties where the number is technically infinite, but some are more 'desirable' than others, or would be so common there would be little point in creating more of the same given there will probably be a transaction fee in using the ethereum network. The value would probably be higher for earlier generation unicorns, given they will be more rare or perhaps better in some other way.

Think of it a pyramid (funnily enough) with the most valuable early generation unicorns at the top, then everything else flowing down, with exceptions for super rare or interesting features having increased value.

Nice project, how to get rare unicorn?
UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:45:46 AM

The number of unicorns will be limited or will they be endless? What is the advantage of the first generation of unicorns?

I think that the number of unicorns will be infinite, because if it were of course, then the new players could not create their unicorns.

I agree, will probably be like cryptokitties where the number is technically infinite, but some are more 'desirable' than others, or would be so common there would be little point in creating more of the same given there will probably be a transaction fee in using the ethereum network. The value would probably be higher for earlier generation unicorns, given they will be more rare or perhaps better in some other way.

Think of it a pyramid (funnily enough) with the most valuable early generation unicorns at the top, then everything else flowing down, with exceptions for super rare or interesting features having increased value.

We will start GENE 0 unicorns sale at march 10
They have some chance to turn rare or legendary upon purchase.

Gene 0 will be limited quantity, and upon reach threshold will never be issued again.

IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:08:07 PM

Gene 0 will be limited quantity, and upon reach threshold will never be issued again.
Good news , where can I see stats of unique unicorn?
UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 02:17:53 PM

Good news , where can I see stats of unique unicorn?

they are random.
As for checking out what unicorns users are selling, there will be a market then game is released, this month.

TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:44:08 AM

Any luck factor involved in getting a Gen 0 unicorn, or is it just big spenders taking out the goodies. How you sign up/go in the running for a Gen 0.
UnicornGo
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:16:02 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 12:09:45 PM by UnicornGo

Any luck factor involved in getting a Gen 0 unicorn, or is it just big spenders taking out the goodies. How you sign up/go in the running for a Gen 0.

After purchase GENE 0 unicorn has chance to appear RARE or SUPER RARE

Also, gene 0 itself is going to be very valuable due to params.

They will be limited quantity also (30 000) - so if you don't want to miss sale, subscribe your email at https://unicorngo.io

Personally me, as a regular investor, who have bought 2500 coins, I am going to buy at least 10 gene 0 unicorns,
so total quantity can be sold in one day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: