Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16560 times)
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:24:00 PM

I think yes. Or as an option, the image will be constructed as a constructor. But in that case something can turn out not very beautiful.  Smiley
In the road map that is in the WP there is a separate point - the drawing of unicorns. It is possible that each unicorn will be drawn in advance. Quite an interesting approach if this is so.
I do not think that it's realistic to draw at least 10 000 unicorns by hand. Most likely, only certain modules will be drawn there, which will then be used to "generate" the appearance of different unicorns.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:26:08 PM

There are not so many good ideas coming from Russia, but this one looks very promising. In fact, I think this game with its Candycoin will reach customers. Good luck to the team!

Do you know that Russia attract a lot of investment  in 2017.
They have a lot of good projects and the number of russian ICO always grow.

Please note, we do not run ICO.
We have a presale, with a very small amount of coins offering.

We sell only 4 ml out of 15 total coins.
Because we need coins ingame, and don't want big whales to ruin the game balance!

However ICO is on consideration, probably in 2019+ if we will need to scale infrastructure.

So you plan to do an ICO in nearest future to upgrade the game? But if there will be such a small amount of coins the price will fly to the moon... And it will be hard for people to entry the game Huh

Well, at first you still have more than a week to get them cheap!  Tongue

Secondly, no Panic! We are definitely aware of what we are doing.
So we will keep entry cost and gameplay cost as low as possible to get bigger exposure.

BTW that's why, we will migrate to UNIVERSA platform for zero commission transactions.

At last I see support! Welcome to Unicorns  Grin

I have so many questions for you))
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:27:55 PM

There are not so many good ideas coming from Russia, but this one looks very promising. In fact, I think this game with its Candycoin will reach customers. Good luck to the team!

Because we need coins ingame, and don't want big whales to ruin the game balance!

However ICO is on consideration, probably in 2019+ if we will need to scale infrastructure.

So you plan to do an ICO in nearest future to upgrade the game? But if there will be such a small amount of coins the price will fly to the moon... And it will be hard for people to entry the game Huh

So we will keep entry cost and gameplay cost as low as possible to get bigger exposure.

BTW that's why, we will migrate to UNIVERSA platform for zero commission transactions.

In this case, it is possible that some privileges for holders of UNIVERSA tokens are planned?  Smiley
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.

Could you explain me please, is there a chance that I could get a unique UNI and then sell it as expensive item?

https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065/founders-of-the-well-known-in-the-blockchain-community-ito-center-attracted-genetic-scientists-to-1833429cf595

here is a little bit "inside" for you folks! More detailed description will be in Genetics FAQ, which is ready on 99%, but needs translation and some corrections. will be posted in a days!

spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

https://medium.com/@agentsmith_30065/founders-of-the-well-known-in-the-blockchain-community-ito-center-attracted-genetic-scientists-to-1833429cf595

here is a little bit "inside" for you folks! More detailed description will be in Genetics FAQ, which is ready on 99%, but needs translation and some corrections. will be posted in a days!
This document will be part of the WP or will it play the role of a document that defines in-game mechanics and possibly will change in the future?
Genzel

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

So you will change Etherium platform to UNIVERSA? So commission is imposed on every in game action? Can you tell me whats the commission now?
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

Is there an approximate or exact date when players can start playing?
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:04:06 PM

Approximate is around march 1st

Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

Approximate is around march 1st

Wow, you quickly do the work. I did not even expect the game to be ready so quickly.
Sirenny

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:11:24 PM

Good afternoon!  Tell me please.  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Acknowledgement.
Bressam

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:23:24 PM

This project looks very serious. Keep building it powerfull and effective team program I support this great project.
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

This project looks very serious. Keep building it powerfull and effective team program I support this great project.

Certainly. This is a very interesting product that allows you to earn money, in addition to a pleasant time.
Fonneda

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:35:18 PM

what kinds of unicorns are there in the game? How much is this or that unicorn ??

As I understand it will be a lot of different unicorns. Will be unicorns for money and will be free unicorns just to try the platform. All unicorns will develope. It is possible to create a new unicorns using genetic code.

Could you explain me please, is there a chance that I could get a unique UNI and then sell it as expensive item?

Wooooow! This article sais that "Users will be able to cross their unicorns and receive valuable offspring and also set a price for the fact of coitus." valuable offspring - that is what i really dremt about!!!
Bressam

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:39:48 PM

Certainly. This is a very interesting product that allows you to earn money, in addition to a pleasant time.
That sounds good! Could you please explain me how could I earn money in the game? Planting trees with sweets?
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

The co-founders os UnicornGo treated the genesists for creating the game. As the unicorns are able to reproduce, the scientists worked at results of reproduction, variations of newborn unicorn's signs.
Bressam

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:44:38 PM

Wooooow! This article sais that "Users will be able to cross their unicorns and receive valuable offspring and also set a price for the fact of coitus." valuable offspring - that is what i really dremt about!!!
That's it. I think this is what Naes whas talking about. To earn money... Very good idea. I'm going to explore this opportunity. Thanks a lot!
Ridorie

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:03:10 PM

That sounds good! Could you please explain me how could I earn money in the game? Planting trees with sweets?

Breeding unique unicorns and selling them.  Smiley All methods are in fact described in detail in the White Paper.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:14:21 PM

Breeding unique unicorns and selling them.  Smiley All methods are in fact described in detail in the White Paper.
Earnings will be if the cost of reproduction is less than the price at which it will be possible to sell the unicorn.
Mandelsage

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

Hi everyone... I'm quite excited about this but just have a quick question:

So, right now, they have a deal of 1 CANDY for 0.0015ETH, right? (until Feb 28th) And their first box, which includes a unicorn, a seed and a plot of land, costs 666 Candies (also only until the 28th of Feb). So if my maths is right, that's 666x0.0015ETH (0.999ETH... about 830USD) for one unicorn??
Bressam

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

Oops, it seems I didn't pay enough attention to white paper. Thank you for the answer! Shame on me... Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: