Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:00:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🦄🦄🦄[ANN][ICO] UNICORNGO — ONLINE GAME 🦄🦄🦄  (Read 16566 times)
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 12:41:31 PM

The Next Big Thing in Decentralized Gaming: Meet UnicornGo
UnicornGo has tapped into a growing user demand, monetizing in-game unicorns, plots of land, and candies

https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/next-big-thing-decentralized-gaming-meet-unicorngo/

Joshyoba

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:42:49 PM

Is it really so that game developers will control as little as possible in this game, while the society will be able to check
all transactions and actions?
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

Also as a special offer while presale you can get GENE 0 unicorns, which are pretty much awesome! (and going to be expensive ingame! and limited of course)

It turns out that if all such unicorns are bought, then new ones can not be obtained through breeding?

Athlean

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.

You can profit if you buy tokens now for discounted price, because after 1-st of March it will be more expensive! Also you can profit with purchasing unicorns and breeding them Smiley
It turns out that playing, you can also earn ?? Roughly speaking - it's an investment game, and the domestic currency is a token?

While breeding, you have chances to get super awesome unicorn properties. It may become best warrior on tournament and earn you expensive accessories, or can be just sold.

In cryptokitties some cats were sold for 300 eth. Unicorns are much better by definition  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy they got horns!

Also as a special offer while presale you can get GENE 0 unicorns, which are pretty much awesome! (and going to be expensive ingame! and limited of course)
Everyone would want to mate with your gene 0 unicorn hoping to get good kids.

So basically you can earn $$ just to give away your pet to breed.
I used to think that GENE 0 unicorns will be like Adam and Eve. Smiley) And other Unicorns will be their children. What is the number of this GENE 0 unicorns? Do you have additional information?
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:50:37 PM

This project looks serious.  Can you tell me please?  What about  profits token holders get through investment?   Gratitude.

You can profit if you buy tokens now for discounted price, because after 1-st of March it will be more expensive! Also you can profit with purchasing unicorns and breeding them Smiley
It turns out that playing, you can also earn ?? Roughly speaking - it's an investment game, and the domestic currency is a token?

While breeding, you have chances to get super awesome unicorn properties. It may become best warrior on tournament and earn you expensive accessories, or can be just sold.

In cryptokitties some cats were sold for 300 eth. Unicorns are much better by definition  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy they got horns!

Everyone would want to mate with your gene 0 unicorn hoping to get good kids.

So basically you can earn $$ just to give away your pet to breed.

How many will be unicorn gen0? Mini games will be available right after the game starts? For example, tournaments unicorns?
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:51:44 PM

That is, on February 28, the pre-sale ends Huh Next, the main phase of sales? Indicate dates please

Current sale which ends in 28 feb is a "main phase of sales". No crowdsales are planed after this date.
Coins offered: 4 mil out of 15 mil total candy coins.

We may have consider ICO in probabbly 2019+ if we will need to scale infrastructure though

Game release is approximate from 1 to 14 of march. No official statement yet.
In a few days will be released official FAQ and RoadMap.

oh. and btw:
We’ve partnered with a company (separate team) that lists crypto currencies on crypto exchanges. For this, we have also put aside necessary funds, that is, listing fee and commissions. The company will start working on March 1st, so it is possible that CandyCoins will be traded at exchanges as early as the end of March.

So basically, if you need dates, you may buy coins on presale till feb 28, or at exchanges in about month from now.

Thanks for the important information. It will be interesting to get acquainted with the road map in order to have an idea of the timing of the development and development of the project.
Nashorn97

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:52:06 PM

Hi.  Can you explain to me.  Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries?   Thanks.
Sirenny

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

Very interesting project. Could you tell me please who will set price on the unicorns' copulation?
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

And what is the name of the exchange on which the tokens will be traded?
Perhaps this information is not yet public.

This information is not yet available. At least I did not see mentioned it. But I do not think that the exchange is needed for this.
shoha

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

Is it really so that game developers will control as little as possible in this game, while the society will be able to check
all transactions and actions?

For example, here: https://kittysales.herokuapp.com/ you can monitor all sales of kittens. The service is made by the user. I would like to see unicorns have something similar on the site.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:17:31 PM

Very interesting project. Could you tell me please who will set price on the unicorns' copulation?
Cheesy direct question!
In theory there will be two components of the price - a fee in the gaming system for the action and a fee to the player who provides the unicorn for pairing.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:19:32 PM

Hello,

UnicornGo has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/unicorngo/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Well, it helps to attract more people to the project and makes it more popular. Thanks for the info.
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

It is very right that you study the project thoroughly. However, not every investor does it, someone does not have time, for someone it's too complicated.

this is one of the few projects in which you can invest without delving into the study of WP. Unicorns will shoot to the moon

I think in any case, you need to study the project in which you invest. It is necessary to take this as a rule. Even when you invest in very reliable investment objects.
[/quote]

This is the first rule of investing. Thoroughly examine the object where you are going to invest your funds.
Fonneda

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

Can you explain to me will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries? Thanks in advance.
spitfire1337

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

Hello,

UnicornGo has been added to TrackICO (link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/unicorngo/).

Feel free to contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/ if you have any questions.

Well, it helps to attract more people to the project and makes it more popular. Thanks for the info.
I think that the tracker is reinsured and underestimates the evaluation of the project. I'm guessing that the developers will try to bring the estimate closer to the highs.
MelnikBitok

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

It turns out that the game itself, this kind of pyramid with the help of independent investors? Or I'm wrong?
zenting

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:57:41 PM

Aren't they adorable? Middle one my favorite guy.

Very cool looks. Your designers did a great job. How many variants will there be in the game?
UnicornGo
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

How many will be unicorn gen0? Mini games will be available right after the game starts? For example, tournaments unicorns?
gen 0 unicorns number is yet classified number (not that big btw). But it will be limited, and this number will be in smart contract. Transparent to all community. Also all other info on total coins, deals, land plots, unicorns will be on blockchain - transparent to anyone!

All rest unicorns in the game will be descendants, and poses random mix of the DNA from parents. And that's Gene 0 are awesome stuff i tell you Smiley
If you looking for good advice on what to do best before game start, here we go: Get unicorn Gene 0 from presale!

-price for breeding
If you want new unicorn you pay the price to someone for breeding and get new. He gets money you get new Unicorn who poses DNA from both parents randomly mixed!

I used to think that GENE 0 unicorns will be like Adam and Eve. Smiley) And other Unicorns will be their children.

Correct!

-Hi.  Can you explain to me.  Will this project be available worldwide, or just in some countries?
We have no restrictions! Moreover we aim to translate game to all major languages!

For example, here: https://kittysales.herokuapp.com/ you can monitor all sales of kittens. The service is made by the user. I would like to see unicorns have something similar on the site.
Correct! We have a marketplace! Also all stuff is decentralized, and we expect tons of 3rd side websites like this one. You can start to create such services since 28 feb. Or maybe even now? Our smart contract is on Github... Although I am not a blockchain pro...

We also have some other valuable limited assets. Land plots for example.(and as far as I know VIP LAND is in special offer currently)
Land will be on market too.

WonkaW

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

Hi. I will very glad for being one of participant of your project. I hope this project is bigger than anyone.
bervang

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:25:10 PM

One out of the most interesting informations is that for elaboration of the gadget concept there was invited the designer from Tesla company. Willn't it be amazing with such a respectable prof? Can't wait to see the result!

It's really cool. I think that this project will differ significantly from other competitors with its technical solutions and design.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: