Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:40:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin or Etherium?  (Read 1196 times)
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:04:40 PM

they are very very difirent so dont think we can make any vs as Litecoin just is copy of Bitcoin when Ether is another project i think its much more better .

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

They are both good coins and i am sure their investors will earn a lot from them. If I have to pick one of them i would go with ethereum. It will keep on gaining more value and it will see 5k earlier than we expect it .

juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:12:48 PM

So as a back story, I am heavily invested into these two coins. Each one of them has their specific uses and I personally think that Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some. Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency, and ETH offers that option as well, along with the same if not cheaper type of fees as LTC.
Now, they also offer smart contracts which will attract ICO's to use ETH. So with that being said, if you had to portion out 100% of your portfolio with either LTC or ETH, how would you populate it and why? I need some convincing on why I should stay invested in LTC.

for now of course I will choose Litecoin because I heard Litecoin this month will experience fork and will produce Litecoincash which seems to be making LTC price up.

DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:18:57 AM

For myself it may be using ethereum because now ethereum is very widely used but for long term litecoin will be very good because litecoin is old coin which has "tasted" bitter sweetness of market price  Grin

Although Litecoin is a very old crypto as you say (it appeared in 2011), I trust it very much. It will show the power, I believe. Naturally, Ethereum is great as well. Pick both, this is my recommendation.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:28:46 AM

Ethereum is much bigger and technological project, which develop very quickly. Future is by Ethereum and Litecoin, I think, will be forgotten soon.
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

for altcoins i think ethreum is the best, i mean better from litecoin. using smartcontract ethereum making all investor to know about ethereum, and thats make ethereum most popular (altcoins). thats i think ethereum profitable in the future
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:04:52 AM

I would stick with Ethereum rather than Litecoin, ETH has far more flexibility at the moment being used for Smart Contracts, as payment for nearly all of the ERC-20 ICO or simply to transfer funds. Litecoin has struggled ever since the founder sold his coins and moved away.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:16:28 AM

Personally, I would make a big bet on litecoin, because I think that the etherium will soon have very strong competitors and they will be able to move it on the throne. Litecoin surely goes to take the place of a coin for everyday life.
SameerSony

Activity: 211
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

At the moment Ethereum is much bigger,it has very good technology.Ethereum is the second best coin in cryptocurrency, it is very good for trading and investment.I should go for Ethereum.
avia

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:25:15 AM

Litecoin is a good choice for investment, no doubt about that. But if you have to choose between the two, eth would be a better choice than litecoin. For one, eth have greater potential for progress and fonancial growth and it is perfect for long term investment. Oger tha last few weeks, crypto market have been crazy but eth, though it drops once in a while, it recovers faster than the others and its technology is way useful and realistic than litecoin.

kaineh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

I think that litecoin is a big mistake. The ether technically has no differences, but market capitalization is higher
Jraf95

Activity: 170
Merit: 46

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:45:42 AM

I would prefer ethereum. Although I think litecoin is an old and promising coin, ethereum is a much better coin, in the terms of its price characteristics. I think it is a big probability that  the growing of ethereum will be much bigger than the growing of litecoin.
Well bothbof the two coin is good but for me I'd prefer for ethereum as it's growing and growing by time, and lot of user had been trusted ethereum, and others holds also for ethereum as they expecting that it will pump more now a days.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:24:41 AM

I agree with most of the people on this thread which is go with ethereum. There will always be demand due to the number of icos on their blockchain. Also, if any coins it going to compete with bitcoin it will be ethereum. Having said that, ethereum has already pumped so if i was to go all in with something, it would be NEO or LISK which are both ethereum competitors.

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

Ofcourse i will choose etherium because this coin is getting competetive so i think it will beat bitcoin in the future im excited of that plus i dont know any information about litecoin so i preferred etherium

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
FiveReelsTwo

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:49:35 AM

I believe Ethereum is far more in demand than that of litecoin. With its current feature of tradability and its ranking I will still go for ethereum since it is widely used. Besides what is common is more accepted. Although litecoin has its own advantages its value has not yet surpassed that of ethereum.

favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

litecoin does not have tokens and smart contracts so i choose ethereum to invest. smart contracts are important as you can see neo price is rising cause of smart contracts too.

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

Both coins have great potential. Litecoin has low fees and fast transaction , while Ethereum has the SmartContract technology. I believe that Ethereum is a better buy at the moment though , because most the ICO's need Ethereum , creating a huge demand for it.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:06:17 AM

So as a back story, I am heavily invested into these two coins. Each one of them has their specific uses and I personally think that Etherium can do all the things that Litecoin can do, and then some. Litecoin's primary use is to transfer money from one place to another. You can do that with any cryptocurrency, and ETH offers that option as well, along with the same if not cheaper type of fees as LTC.
Now, they also offer smart contracts which will attract ICO's to use ETH. So with that being said, if you had to portion out 100% of your portfolio with either LTC or ETH, how would you populate it and why? I need some convincing on why I should stay invested in LTC.
ETH or ethereum has a good platform and community like bitcoin,surely it is the the bitcoin's right hand and if bitcoin fails ethereum would be the only one to replace it but these two coins shares the same problem which is network congestion,that the Litecoin has an advantage with these two because litecoin has much faster tx confirmations and less fees than bitcoin and ethereum,overall ethereum still dominates the market but litecoin is a good project too.

iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

LTC is a clone of our one and only bitcoin, even though its have a name in crypto currency but the uptrend of LTC cannot touch the uptrend of ethereum, for me ethereum is more potential than litecoin, not just in value but also in the demand of ethereum base on ICO that has a got a smart contract in ethereum.
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

actually, i do not read much about litecoin, how it works, its price, even news updates about it, i am only interested in ethereum and some altcoin other than bitcoin cash. but I believe the ethereum platform is better and simpler than litecoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: