Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12958 times)
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:45:07 AM

Buying an altcoin in the all-time high is foolishness because the cycle is changing in only 6 to 9 months. So, why buy in high price? Just wait a little bit and grab the coin in lower and hold the patience for three months. In this way definitely, you will get at least 2x.
zorgo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:58:01 AM

In 2013 somebody bought at all-time height. Do you think any of them who hold till now regret?
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:10:58 AM

Buying an altcoin in the all-time high is foolishness because the cycle is changing in only 6 to 9 months. So, why buy in high price? Just wait a little bit and grab the coin in lower and hold the patience for three months. In this way definitely, you will get at least 2x.
right. I find that many people buy at the time the highest and then only get a low profit or risk they will suffer a loss.
I think new members should be aware of this rule in the crypto market to make a profit from investing. We need to share this experience extensively with everyone in the forum so they become more professional in their investment in the altcoins.
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:30:43 AM

It is okay bro, just wait few months and all the crypto market will recover again and will go higher than the last ATH price since it is always like that if you bought solid altcoin with great team and community

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:39:51 AM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

As I can see you have trust in your alts which is important. All you have to do now is just hold and if your project is as good as you think it is, it would eventually go higher than your buy price. Market is recovering and I think we can start seeing some major movement starting first week of March.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
samasas

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:12:38 AM

As I can see you have trust in your alts which is important. All you have to do now is just hold and if your project is as good as you think it is, it would eventually go higher than your buy price. Market is recovering and I think we can start seeing some major movement starting first week of March.

If the coin is good, then just hold it.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:50:48 AM

It was not a good move to buy at the end of bullish trend. When everything staarts to go up including some shit coins. it is time to sell not buyç But dont worry there will be new all time highs in the future. So relax. just keep holding, you will see that you make really good profits within a few months.
Briella18

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

should you consider first to buy the coin, whether you will sell it in the long run or short, and if long-term first look at the total coin and prospects of the coin, rather you are confident in the future the coin price will rise
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

It happens we buy and price go fall but no need to be upset,Buy more when falls prices to recover the capital. Dont be discourage that i am always loosing just hold for good moment where prices reach maximum.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
rlazdin0

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

relax just hodl Smiley
big monney incoming!
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

what coin did you bought during ATH? if bitcoin, i think that's really sad because bitcoin will take some time for sure to recover from that price point and based on its price movement in the market it doesn't go up all the time. If you bought alts, the time for you to have profit will depends on how long bitcoin recover again because they were affected with its crash recently.

Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:01:19 PM

It is unfortunate, but just means you need to be more patient than the other people for your profits. At least you didn't lose it in a ponzi scam or an ico where the developer ran away. Your funds are safe and it will be returned with a profit after a few months or at least by the end of the year
Mr. Art

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:04:27 PM

what coin ?
if you bought bitcoin in ATH price, you can buy altcoins with your bitcoin to make a profit and increase your bitcoin amount my friend

AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:33:41 PM

You are not the only one who buy a coin when the value was high so the good thing that you should do to earn and get the coin that you lose was hold and hold until the value was rising because even me i buy a coin when the value was high and until now still holding.

All that you have to do right now is to hold.
Don't bother with checking the price every few minutes, even days. Just relax and wait for better times.
There was a spike and big drop right after, it happened many times before so I think it is absolutely possible for it to happen once more.
Don't panic and take it as a lesson for the future. I'm sure there are plenty of people like you, that's why we see this huge "sale"  Wink
You are right everyone was bothering their self and when the value was high they buy but when the value was falling down they are also panic selling and the one who what is the reason was they are always monitoring so i agreeing what are you saying.
because the only way you should choose is to hold (if you do not want to lose). try to forget the coin and never look at the price again every day. believe me, holding is the key to real profit.
How they hold when they are panic selling because they didn't understand the how to invest or how to buy or when to sell and they didn't also know how to wait because patient is the key to earn like holding.
SPINPIX

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:39:02 PM

i think you should just hold, the all time high of december will be a dip maybe the next year, i've learned that you are not in loss until you sell in loss, in this market if a project did not scam a coin will rise for sure maybe tomorrow or maybe in 3 months

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
kengeorge21

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:45:11 PM

I bought at ATH last year as well on some alts because i was newbie that time but right now it barely affect me anymore because their prices become x5 or more for some, just keep on hodling and do not accept any losses at all you'll simply get the profit you want in the future Smiley

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:53:19 PM

You are not the only one who buy a coin when the value was high so the good thing that you should do to earn and get the coin that you lose was hold and hold until the value was rising because even me i buy a coin when the value was high and until now still holding.

Better to stay away from the market for now, don't look at your portfolio everyday so you will not be tempted to do something that is base on your emotion. Just hold on it, don't focus much on that and let time work for that. If you invest on a good coin then nothing to worry cause it will surely bounce back, hold on it, relax and enjoy other things in your life.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:55:45 PM

That's horrible for newbies but if you are experienced enough you can survive that feelings. Don't buy the things you don't study cause you will surely feel bad if that coins dump, for now just hold on it and don't make any move on that coin it will be back to normal and make a new ATH, just hodl.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:47:39 AM

this is why people need to learn more about the basic technical analys,,
so, we don't buy any crypto if the price is already in overbought area  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:42:13 AM

this is why people need to learn more about the basic technical analys,,
so, we don't buy any crypto if the price is already in overbought area  Wink

The cryptocurrency market problem is that not always technical analysis works. The behavior of the BTC price has shown that anyone, even the best professional trader can be wrong. Of course, it is needed, because it can often help, but everyone should look more closely at the information appearing on the market, because they encourage or discourage investors, on whom the price depends.

The prices of all cryptocurrencies are very low, so selling them now is not a good idea. If someone bought during ATH, unfortunately he has to wait for better times. The upward trend is starting, so it is a matter of time to achiev the new ATH.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: