Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:49:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12954 times)
aintnopassincraze

Activity: 233
Merit: 106

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:02:21 PM

I bought a bunch of stuff last June that was near the tops and I have been hodling since. You are not the only one OP and it is essentially like a rite of passage in these parts. Don't worry if the whole market goes up and your coin doesn't die, you should be able to sell at worst for break even.

TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Haha it is soo funny. I did also buy at ATH . We are not the only one
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

What has happened let it happen, do not hate yourself and do not regret it for too long. Rise up and take lessons from events that occur for you to be more careful again in taking action.
Watch and monitor the state of the market for you to buy coins at the exact time when coins are worth buying.
Do not panic if you are already buying when the price is high. You can hold it until you benefit from it.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

If you bough on the alla time high i suggest you to hold, as you can see it seems that the market is recovering and you recovering it's loss . i think that for june we will return at the levels of december or eventi beyond

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

If you bough on the alla time high i suggest you to hold, as you can see it seems that the market is recovering and you recovering it's loss . i think that for june we will return at the levels of december or eventi beyond
It seems to me that the forecast for December will be quite deplorable. It seems to me that your forecasts are very pessimistic autumn. all already give up to the end of 2018, the same level of the market as last year. And December showed not good prospects.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:40:50 PM

There is no shame in doing it believe me because everyone involved in crypto did it once or twice. Sometimes it is really hard to resist the feeling and you buy it even if it's already peaked because you feel like it will continue to grow. Key point is here to learn your lesson from it and try to be more cautious next time. There is no certain way of knowing when it will stop going up but with some experience you will see buying and selling points clearer.

Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

hold at this time when the market is uncertain to make losses seem to grow. I think if your loss is not too big or less than 50% from yout capital  it will be better to cut loss and find another coin for trading
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

It may happen at the beginning but don't give up. You can regain your money when bitcoin rise in upcoming months. Also you get profit from airdrops and bounties.
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:02:52 PM

He means who bought bitcoin or crypto at their all-time high (ATH)  prices?

Many of them did, expecting that the glory of Bitcoin will continue and never stop until they have just learned about the dip and regret their rush decision without searching or having a backup plan on their mind, now they are just quite and still holding until this day.
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:08:34 PM

You should consider the time of purchase and reasonable price, can not buy all the time so it is easy to make mistakes that business losses, if you think that the BTC can fall below 7k $ and decided to wait Expect to buy, so it is better to have a goal in your business.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
rambak

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

HPQ.IO - #1 Industrial ICO in Asia '2018

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:13:43 PM

Why did you buy ATH?

Why not buy Bitcoin or ETH?
those two coins are the best coins I've come across.
The profit earned from investing in both coins is obviously more profitable.
I advise you to choose a coin that has a good predicate. Do not buy bad coins.
Learn it first before buying it so you do not regret it.

HPQ.IO The #1 Industrial Commodity-Backed ICO in Asia '2018
INVEST IN A REAL INDUSTRY
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:47:38 PM

So do I)). I'm afraid to buy at a time when the market is bleeding and this is my biggest mistake. Later I regret that I did not buy a coin.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

Investing in crypto on ATH is an entirely false thing. IMO, should only invest in cryptos when its exchange rate drops sharply, the ideal time to spend is when the crypto rate hits bottom. If you invest at high exchange rates, then you will probably lose money if the crypto rate suddenly drops.

bingungsekali

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:22:53 AM

why do you hate your life? You can see that when you buy ATH, you have calculated about ATH coins you buy. and you do not have to bother thinking about it .. profit and loss in the world of common crypto currency ..
and you should see the price every day to make sure that your coins start and you need patience in this regard.
johnsaributua

Activity: 854
Merit: 265

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 03:52:38 AM

if you can be patient, you should hold it until the price goes up.
if you can not be patient, preferably cutloss. but I recommend selling it gradually partially.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:34:27 AM

Me too, I also bought on all time high when everyone around me is talking about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But I do believe there will be another all time high coming in the near future.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:17:04 AM

Don't hate much. You don't need to blame yourself just because of that. You're not alone on that situation because i have read some articles about how they are so devastated when they invest at 20,000$. Just hold and be patient because it's the only way to do for now until time comes that bitcoin will go back to that price again.

Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

A lot of people, i bought NEO at the all time high (more than $130) and i dont blame myself, because i know that it is going to go up anyway, so maybe it was not a bad decision after all, we all are going to recover our money

Don't hate much. You don't need to blame yourself just because of that. You're not alone on that situation because i have read some articles about how they are so devastated when they invest at 20,000$. Just hold and be patient because it's the only way to do for now until time comes that bitcoin will go back to that price again.

okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:42:44 AM

Me too, I also bought on all time high when everyone around me is talking about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But I do believe there will be another all time high coming in the near future.

I believe it too, the next bubble will bring the total market to more than 2-3 trillion in my opinion. If you bought too high then keep holding and try to average down

KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:34:07 AM

I bought during an all time high during the last year on June if i am not wrong, ZRX was about $0,30, and then it dropped to less than $0,15 for more than a month.

But then it touched $2 on January, honestly, i didnt sell at that price, i just sold at less than $0,60 if i am not wrong

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: