Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:50:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12958 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:23:00 PM

Everyone made a mistake, and I guess your not alone. I did also buy at ATH last january, but hey, market is slowly recovering and I think it will pass ATH if this one will continue. Do not lose hope and do shortings so that you will accumulate more coins each day.
Never think it was a mistake , you'll get depressed . Just let it be , or if you could realize early that it would dropped so hard , just prepare yourself to keep buying until your all time high buying covered with profit each time you do rebuy to the dip and bounce back even just half of the all time high.
Believe me I've done it several times on waves when I bought at $17 then dropped to $5 , keep buying until today my losses covered up already.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:27:43 PM

such inaccurate elections are constantly affecting us in the negative, so we need to do a detailed analysis of the buckwheat before investing in it.

have1983

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

If you don't have to go after a hike, you can't go wrong when you buy it.
bvar69

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:00:43 AM

Guess now you're just gonna have to HODL like everyone else.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:17:20 AM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
I do not buy at ATH and do not buy also at high prices. I bought all my coins at a low price in order for me to earn a huge profit. And I can hold all the coins I have until the time is right if I sell them. You do not have to regret what has happened and what you have done right now. Because now all you have to do is just hold it for longer so you do not get big losses.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 04:14:34 AM

don't blame yourself bro that is just a normal day in crypto, Always remember don't invest what you can't afford to lose, and do your own research on selecting a coin, don't buy base on hype
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:40:39 AM

your prediction is unfavorable, you have to learn more and update information about market price fluctuations so you do not get caught in a state where you are buying too expensive, and you will be stuck in a long enough hold
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:03:24 AM

Come on! Don't ever think that you're the only one who have bought bitcoin and other cryptos during ATH because there are also others who are very attracted to invest that time. But since the price fall down drastically, all you have to do is hodl and patiently wait for that time before you sell your holdings.

buboyskie

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

I bought bitcoin from 18k and it is almost all time high yes but then I bought it from 6500 dollar also, so my average is almost 10-11k now. I hope we will see 15-20k in few months again, I'm waiting bull for btc.
Well that's very nice of you cost average wisely. I hope you bought your favorite altcoins also in the accumulation period. I congratulate you also because you've already surpassed the stress when the market goes dip so hard and now it is recovering slowly, all of us who really believed and did not panic sell when the market was down will be rewarded soon. Goodluck.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:17:36 PM

This can happen to everyone in cryptomarkets. You may feel like you are in right place or time to buy but you may watch dropping and regret. You should be patient, wait for next bull cycle to be completed.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:33:47 PM

it's a very drastic thing for you to experience but i suggest don't lose hope and be a hodler. Because in crypto those who hodl are the one who wins. In order for you not only to recover your paper loss but to gain more, i am very positive that the market will hit it's ATH again. All of them will join the bullrun soon it's a matter of patience for us people i assure you. Look at the market most of the coins are gaining momentum again speciallty BTC and ETH which is a very good indication.

Here, the only way out is to wait for a very long time for the period when the coins will reach their maximum again. You will need a lot of great patience and a very strong belief in the cryptocurrency you are holding.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

If you are experienced, you can invest at any time. You know the market trend all the time, so your investments are always high value. Wish you soon become rich.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:44:32 PM

it's a very drastic thing for you to experience but i suggest don't lose hope and be a hodler. Because in crypto those who hodl are the one who wins. In order for you not only to recover your paper loss but to gain more, i am very positive that the market will hit it's ATH again. All of them will join the bullrun soon it's a matter of patience for us people i assure you. Look at the market most of the coins are gaining momentum again speciallty BTC and ETH which is a very good indication.

Here, the only way out is to wait for a very long time for the period when the coins will reach their maximum again. You will need a lot of great patience and a very strong belief in the cryptocurrency you are holding.

maybe during the last few months many traders and investors who buy bitcoin or altcoin with a high price, indeed patience is the key to our win, we must keep hold of any coins that we currently have if we do not want to suffer a very big defeat, we must remain optimistic that the coin we buy at a high price will raise the price again, so for me we have to keep it.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
xuzukami

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:33:46 AM

don't blame yourself bro that is just a normal day in crypto, Always remember don't invest what you can't afford to lose, and do your own research on selecting a coin, don't buy base on hype
Yes. I often see pennies advertised as potential pennies. They may be deceptive to appropriating others' property, attracting more people and taking away their capital and running away. These are the advertising ICOs I often encounter.
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:38:10 AM

maybe during the last few months many traders and investors who buy bitcoin or altcoin with a high price, indeed patience is the key to our win, we must keep hold of any coins that we currently have if we do not want to suffer a very big defeat, we must remain optimistic that the coin we buy at a high price will raise the price again, so for me we have to keep it.
while we still have a lot of capital outside that we invest, by holding the assets we buy at a high price of course that will not be a problem. the problem is when our capital invests all in the asset
Awaknow

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

Do not be quick despair, in the world of crypto this is common or common thing happened. Everyone who has entered the world of crypto has all felt as you feel but they finally understand how the market situation. Try to stick with what you started.. Good luck.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

Are you in a hurry when you buy it?
Why do not you try to wait and be patient?
In the Cryptocurrency world, the key of the camel is to be patient, do not take a hasty decision, Including buying coins you should monitor the price developments in the Crypto market.
If you already monitor the price in the Crypto market then you will be able to determine the best price.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:33:56 AM

Of course, many people are harmed by the price down drastically, so that it can be a valuable experience in crypto digital currencies. You do still have to rise from adversity and build more strategy to trade. Because of the trade coin of profitable business opportunities for the future.
jhon pantau

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:17:40 AM

It's okay if you have already bought, no need to be regretted. Keep the spirit, and be patient to get the best way out. You just have to wait for some time to come, until the price in the market rises higher than when you buy. So, with you buying when the price is high, it is not a big mistake. It's all just an alternative so you can buy ethereum at a slightly cheaper price
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:19:10 AM

This is the behaviour of all trader and the investors. Basically they buy while the prices are go up. But, always buy in the bear market. Don't think about that this coin will never exist in future. Just buy and hold till you make profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: