Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:17:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12956 times)
2stout

Activity: 2394
Merit: 593

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:25:14 AM

If you can, be patient and HODL it out; at worse you'll break even and at best be able to laugh all the way to the 'bank' at this.  If you sell now, you will definitely get a haircut and a shave to boot.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:55:53 AM

If your coin is good and has good developing potential then you can hold the coin and wait until the price is high so you can sell it.
I think you are not studying Cryptocurrency's market strategy.
It's good if before buying a coin to be researched first and do the analysis whether the coin you will choose is a good coin or not.
So you will not regret what you have done.
extrimals

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:01:25 AM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
None of us is immune from buying a coin at an expensive price. Intuition comes with time and you need to be prepared to lose a few dollars. You should not get very upset.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:10:25 AM

I bought last year a coin who price now is very cheap , but my hope is in here until because believe it will increase the price.
Many people bought bitcoin and altcoin when the price is very high and they still waiting. Many peoplr alsp who bought coin very cheap and they sell their coin to gain a lot of profit that's the other reason why the cryptocurrency decreased.
TheGOLDskull

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:53:22 AM

All that you have to do right now is to hold.
Don't bother with checking the price every few minutes, even days. Just relax and wait for better times.
There was a spike and big drop right after, it happened many times before so I think it is absolutely possible for it to happen once more.
Don't panic and take it as a lesson for the future. I'm sure there are plenty of people like you, that's why we see this huge "sale"
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:26:42 AM

If it is an altcoin, sell it for btc and hold it. If the altcoin is a promising coin then don't sell it and just hold it. Just stop thinking that you loss your money because you still have many options to recover it in the future and stay positive.
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

Why do you always buy high? Can you tell me more specifically? Do you think that if you buy me, you sell it, and if you sell it, I will buy it? Haha ~

rhamdy

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:39:44 PM

Preferably before buying a coin it would be nice to do some research first and learn the weaknesses and coins.
And before making a coin purchase do it when the good conditions are not too coercive to buy coins at high prices.
This will hurt you, you should wait until the condition and situation and support then you can make a coin purchase.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

Everyone has their own strategies in investing. Buying coins in their all time high is I think the dumbest thing to do. If you wanted to earn from your investments, make sure to buy them from the lowest price that they ever be because once they pump, you can have atleast double amount of what you've invested in.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

This is the very foolishness that you bought in all time high but in crypto market you should have patience to get your patience if you have invested in right coin. But you invest in wrong coin then it is very hard to get your past price. In cryptocurrency nothing is all time high but if you choose an right coin then always you will get new high in the boom period of the market.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

Everyone has their own strategies in investing. Buying coins in their all time high is I think the dumbest thing to do. If you wanted to earn from your investments, make sure to buy them from the lowest price that they ever be because once they pump, you can have atleast double amount of what you've invested in.

yeah buy low / sell high would be the best case... but the problem was that people got told crypto will rise.. we are at the beginning, so people thought they could invest without thinking...
but what we see now, is a bear market... or whatever, big players take their profits, if you look closer you can see that nearly every altcoin is down x10-x20... i think the most would not recover and this could be good for the market

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:50:26 PM

I have not sold at ath and regret it every day. But what is past can`t recovered and I would reccomend to try and scalp. Decrease your costs with 5-10% daily trading and wait for another pump.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

You could have sell it when the value started dropping in order not to have lost higher amount but if you didn't do that then what you can do now is to hodl intolerance he green season falls again. It is quite a difficult situation though but just be patient

Mschwarz

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

You made a mistake. Just make a conclusion and don't sell your coins till they recover in price.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:53:50 PM

This is a typical beginner's mistake. I'm sure that you will get experience and stop making this kind of mistakes. Just learn the basics of trading and don't let your emotions influence to your decisions Wink

benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

All that you have to do right now is to hold.
Don't bother with checking the price every few minutes, even days. Just relax and wait for better times.
There was a spike and big drop right after, it happened many times before so I think it is absolutely possible for it to happen once more.
Don't panic and take it as a lesson for the future. I'm sure there are plenty of people like you, that's why we see this huge "sale"

It would really take time for bitcoin or those alts you bought at the all time high to get back to the price when you bought it bitcoin affects all coins at the moment so if bitcoin is down all alts are down too. What you can do is really to wait for a long time maybe a year or two but also checking those coins from time to time to see if you can sell it or if the price exceeds that of the all time high.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:54:50 PM

its okay to take huge step of buying coins at all time high better nt to sell coins at low price better to hold and sell coins when it reach all-time high thereafter
f1rstalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

It is necessary to learn to control emotions and not to buy when the price flies to the moon. And then you will see how everything will change
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

Well, at least you bought crypto and now you possess a good thing, you may entertain it, and it totally depends from you, would you still get profit from there or not...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
bitekoin

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

This is all due to speculation.
With speculation, the true value of a coin is obfuscated, only to be uncovered when the speculators leave and proceed onto the next big thing. The good thing with that is whenever they leave, the true value of the coin comes and then what drives the price is the technology of the coin and the team behind it. Nothing else.
What can you learn from this? Either take the hard road, where you become a speculator and ride the charts, or the easier one by identifying the worthy coins like Multiversum and investing in them at a time like this one, where fear and the unknown is in the market. Then just watch as the coin breaks boundaries and your investment in its value increases naturally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: