Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:57:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12958 times)
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:11:27 PM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Everyone, at least once in their lives, bought on ATH. It's not something horrible, just wait for another high. Or sell a bit lower and try to get back lost funds, using short term trading.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

I have not sold at ath and regret it every day. But what is past can`t recovered and I would reccomend to try and scalp. Decrease your costs with 5-10% daily trading and wait for another pump.
You don't need to regret for not selling at the past ATH price cause there's always another ATH  which I believe will occur anytime soon during or after the world cup.

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

This is a typical beginner's mistake. I'm sure that you will get experience and stop making this kind of mistakes. Just learn the basics of trading and don't let your emotions influence to your decisions Wink
FOMO, and this happens to many small investors during the peak last december. But I think the best thing to do with your coins is to hold until it bounce back to your buying price and make a new all time high. This can really be a great experience for to learn more about this market, don’t make the same mistake again keep on learning.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:59:52 PM

Hey guy, you have a great chance to buy coins at a low price today. See how the whole market has fallen, this is all for you. Just buy coins from the top 10 and soon It will give you a good profit. Or maybe not so soon)
tinyteapot

Activity: 1161
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:12:17 PM

You do not have to eat yourself up because of the current situation of the crypto market but rather relax and hold patiently because the market will recover and price of coin will rise again. This is one of the periods when
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh
Don't hate your life because that you lose some in crypto it's a part in this crypto world sometimes we win and sometimes we lose. If your believe in that coin hold it and wait the price goes up dont stress your self because it will bring you a head ache. Just chill and wait the price will it takes time to every coin to increase the value,just be patience.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
@baracitamon

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:08:13 PM

If you buy it all the time it's your decision, the market today is a good time to buy, altcoin prices are dropping sharply, but is expected to increase again in the future. . So buy them now.
AKasOO

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

You have to accept it. Your two choices are either you hold ATH or you cut your losses. It depends on your preference. Buy ATH. It's not a terrible thing, just wait for the other high.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

If you are already buying at a high price then now is the most appropriate opportunity to buy at the cheapest price, I am always optimistic that the future of cryptocurrencies will be brilliant and the price can go up to thousands of percent.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:40:54 PM

This is a typical beginner's mistake. I'm sure that you will get experience and stop making this kind of mistakes. Just learn the basics of trading and don't let your emotions influence to your decisions Wink
Yes and all of us had been made a mistake when we are really new here in crypto and that's why we learn. For those beginners are really need to experience that thing for them to learn and know what they will do next time. Always do your own search before investing your money on anything.
blogmantube

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:42:14 PM

If you already bought on all time level too bad you have nothing to do. I would suggest you to stay calm and patient for whole new bull markets to start.  If you don't you will end up losing money so..
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

That's really a bad situation. I'm sure you need to keep holding that in the next few months and never ever sell that unless that market is uptrend or bullish. Just don't get hype next time you get into crypto or they so called FOMO (fear of missing out)

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:20:27 PM

unfortunately there are so many people that bought bitcoin when it was over 15k and they dont know what to do right now. nobody knows when bitcoin is going to reach that point again. you can try to focus on some strong altcoins instead of waiting on bitcoin.
Dandyhunter

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

I, too, often made this mistake. But then I got experience, and began to study the growth schedule of each coin. This allowed me to choose the right time to buy a coin.
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:40:07 AM

Thank Goodness I never did this .
I know a lot of people who bought because the prices were hiking but as soon as they bought the prices got low again . This was faced by many people .
But i would suggest you to hold on . If yo have bought at high rates then atleast try to attain what you invested so that there is no loss situation .
Wait for the hiking again.
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:56:11 AM

I wouldn't say you are in the worst situation, i saw my friends ICO investments or altcoins drop 90%, everyone now bagh holders..  Undecided
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:00:31 AM

This is the major mistake many people will do because their thinking is completely different. Of course, if you bought them at the high value just don't sell and wait until, the price decreases because you can average it by buying them at dips.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:09:50 AM

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Well, we all knows that Crypto currencies investment is very risky and very ironic because the price is very unpredictable but if you bought the right Altcoins then you just wait because it will bounce back for sure and your investments are going to be fine but if you bought crap Altcoins then we will just hope and pray that it will bounce back too so that your hard earned money will not going to lose.
Gurueconom

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

Do not worry. If you bought with a long-term perspective, then such a small difference in price for you will not be critical. Expect the recovery of the cryptocurrency market (if the crypto currency you have chosen has good prospects)
mr.Mercedes

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:11:03 PM

I, too, constantly make this mistake. It seems to me that I bought very cheaply, but after a few weeks I realize that it was a very high price for a coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: