Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought on all time high  (Read 12954 times)
yonnymen

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:35:19 AM

Damn man got rekt. Just double down now and wait for it to go up.
early_adopter

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:52:16 AM

I bought at the ath close to midnight. If I had waited a few hours I would have seen the almost 50% drop in my portfolio. Every alt that i bought, i bought at an ath. january was a bad month. I have been holding ever since. Gonna check back in, in September. I also bought golem it's the only investment I am iffy about
Sungoku

Activity: 462
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:42:57 AM

then just wait a little bit more and sell as soon as the price recovers and you touch your initial investment, dont sell now

Patient price can recover so many of us here had bought the price at all time high. Exactly not good to sell altough we do not know the market will return back at all time high but we have to be patient. Price can recover through this coming months.
very bad if you buy the highest price of all time, surely you will feel frustasi,
my suggestion you sell and buy the cheapest price, hopefully you get result that many also
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:49:12 AM

then just wait a little bit more and sell as soon as the price recovers and you touch your initial investment, dont sell now

Patient price can recover so many of us here had bought the price at all time high. Exactly not good to sell altough we do not know the market will return back at all time high but we have to be patient. Price can recover through this coming months.

Actually you know what? I think it's better to condition yourself and your mind to wait for a longer time. If you bought in at above 17k then it's likely that you won't break even this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:31:57 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 08:08:01 AM by zhelis74

Same with me, i bought my altcoins when on ATH.
Seeing the price at this time makes me quite frustrating. But we have no other choice but Holding until the price goes up rather than dumping.
Yes, we cannot avoid to meet that situation since crypto currency is very volatile and all things on it is unpredictable. The best thing to do is to monitor the movement of that particular coin and hold it until there is chances to have little profit or even at the height of your buying price to get back the capital investment and fine another coin that have potential for great profit.

juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:42:02 AM

All I can do now is survive. It looks like the market is slowly but surely returning to its previous value and soon the market is going past a high past and a good time is coming.
Frob1992

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

sure and each person had been made a mistake while we are in reality new right here in crypto and that is why we analyze. For those novices are really need to revel in that aspect for them to analyze and recognise what they'll do next time. usually do your own search earlier than making an investment your cash on anything.
strtype

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:16:47 PM

I also bought some COIN at just a little below ATH.  Angry Selling now seems stupid since it's lost more than half the value. I am just going to put it away like it doesn't exist anymore.
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:28:46 PM

Of course, many people are harmed by the price down drastically, so that it can be a valuable experience in crypto digital currencies. You do still have to rise from adversity and build more strategy to trade. Because of the trade coin of profitable business opportunities for the future.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

I have bought some coins in the past. The prices were not maybe too high, but according to this market, I have some loss, but I don't think this situation will always be like that. I believe the potential of the crypto world and I think it is a big probability that we are getting more close to bull season step by step.
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

I sometimes made this mistake because of FOMO. But I hold them until prices come back to that point. Don't despair, every coin has potential to be pumped and give you back your investment.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:39:56 AM

substratum and spectracoin which was recommended by others... it was all time high of like 5 dollars and 3.50 or so.  Both coins are 25 cents and under now.  Does anyone here think these coins could recover?  Many coins have dropped 90 percent from the all time high already.
marilyngroom

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:48:44 AM

At least you admit it. So many people stay quiet when such a bad thing happens. Hopefully you sold everything back then, considering what happened after.
Nucular

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:32:35 AM

I like how this post has been active for months. Anyhow, an update on my story. I bought more in the dip  Tongue

But it has been dipping ever since.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:41:48 AM

I guess many of us have this experience of buying at ATH before. I guess you can only hold now and wait for the price to rise again. Don’t be too hard on yourself.

OP said he has been buying in this dip so good for him because he was able to average down then and I commend him for holding on because many has since sold all their bags and leave the crypto market for good. Well it is their decision because they didn't think they would have a great future in this market. Instead of just sulking in the corner and not doing anything about the situation, OP did a smart thing which is to average down. Others sold their bags at a loss too and then continue to trade so that they can get back their losses.

FUD Expert

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:39:31 AM

I like how this post has been active for months. Anyhow, an update on my story. I bought more in the dip  Tongue

But it has been dipping ever since.

Some prices of altcoins still go back from its ICO price immediately when it decreases more. Good job for OP that instead of focusing all your thoughts and energy on you problem, you turn it into positive and buy on the dip.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:33:50 AM

I hate my life so much right now xD

Who else bought on ATH?  Huh

Not for bitcoin, but for some sketchy altcoins, i too actually bought on all time highs. The thing about it is that i rest well knowing that i invested only what i was willing to lose. Yes, i stood to gain very little but stood to lose a lot, but that was the risk i was willing to take.

To make sure you don't hate yourself, think about your actions and always make sure you are ready to stand by your choices in life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:52:29 AM

Don’t worry hold your coins and keep buying every time it dips lower to average out your ATH investment  . If you have a good coin and patience it will eventually get there again  . Meantime enjoy the ride

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:01:06 AM

I bought at an all time high once. It's a noob mistake, you see a coin pumping, you think it's going to the moon and staying there. Rookie.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:18:25 AM

one year later , you may find that the current price is so low . it depends on how long you invest in it . in the long run , i think it will have a lot of room for growth .
That is the thing. We still have a huge room vacant and the demand can still go high. It also depends on the governments of different countries like Germany and Philippines who recognized Bitcoin as a result of which the demand for the crypto will go high in future which will also contribute to the rising prices. Having said that, there is no need to worry about the portfolio you are holding because you would get your share of money when we will have e green market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: