Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need regulations?  (Read 2844 times)
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:44:12 PM

yes we need regulation to the fear in peoples mind and make it more authentic. it will also make acceptable by all as means of exchange
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:47:19 PM

Of course, it is nearly impossible to implement the regulation in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency system because Bitcoin is also being used by many bad portions of the internet such as the Deep web. We know that Bitcoin is being used for drugs and many other purposes but still, we are some common people who are using it for their own personal life and the same goes for physical cash governments and many services are corrupted.
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

All the things we do must have rules so that what we do is directed to what we want as well as bitcoin or kripto this, because with the existence of government regulations or anyone else can not act arbitrarily and with the rule also we can more easily to run our investment in this crypto.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:43:04 PM

We all need regulations in order for us to be organized and be disciplined. Rules and regulations are needed for us to be good followers. Preventing other people to abuse their power and previliges is very important that is why we need rules and regulations. Just like in bitcoin, we should follow one rule for us to succeed in this crypto.
It may remove the true meaning of being anonymous and decentralized in crypto but for now, we really need regulations, it will at least remove us from harm, (take note the at least since it will really be hard even they are regulation to detect those who really want to do against the law) Too many scammers and frauds around so be careful always.
Being unknown while transaction is the one of the property of the bitcoin and it must not be touched, but there can be other things which can be done to counter this thing and to get the idea if this property is being misused by the individuals around. Rest the regulation is always the prerogative of the governments and elected governments will never do the transactions which are against the basic necessities of the people
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

I also think that regulation is necessary, especially for companies, so we avoid scams, at least it would be more difficult.
Bitcoin is already save from scamming as it has a lot of wallets which have a lot of feature of saving bitcoin, I think if you will try for the regulation of bitcoin it will be regulated worldwide, in a lot of places bitcoin is already the regular currency, so they are admiring bitcoin they know bitcoin is safe to sue and it will grow so fast, so I mean it is good for the growth of bitcoin to make it regular as fast as possible.
Finnsimon

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:14:19 PM

Yes, that would be better, in my opinion. regulation makes everyone discipline to know what are the limits, and to make everyone clear. and also to avoid hassles something like that.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:26:09 PM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.

To have rules and regulation is always good because people with it to follow knows what to do and not to do. And i think regulations to follow in crypto world has a good effect for everyone. It could help to decrease the abusing people and scammers. I think even government regulate crypto we still have a freedome because crypto is still decentralized inspite of regulations.
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:39:34 PM

Well we always have a regulation inside of crypto.
I think only the creators of btc can manipulate .
Government institutions have no intrusive to our industry.
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

Initially I was very dismissive of the prospect of introducing any type of regulation whatsoever. However over time I've come to the opinion that regulation isn't always the enemy. Some regulation can actually be healthy for the market, it can even be the saviour of markets. When anything is completely unregulated it's by definition out of control. So being in an industry that is potentially so disruptive I think it's extremely important to merge with the current system and improve it instead of totally destroying it
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:09:59 AM

How do you guys think? Do we need regulations in the crypto world? Should only ICO be regulated or legit coins (not "security tokens") too? Can we implement regulations mechanisms in code so that corrupted governmental institutions couldn't manipulate the industry? Can we still have free market with governments' regulations across the world?

Please, share your thoughts. I'm a bit confused about what's happening right now.

To have rules and regulation is always good because people with it to follow knows what to do and not to do. And i think regulations to follow in crypto world has a good effect for everyone. It could help to decrease the abusing people and scammers. I think even government regulate crypto we still have a freedome because crypto is still decentralized inspite of regulations.

We need to know our limit that's why rules and regulations are needed even in our work or here in forum. We need to follow all the rules and regulations to avoid doing wrong.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:15:05 AM

Of course we need regulations, there are a lot of scams out there. But those have to be regulations and not manipulations..

Basically, not just scams but to have bitcoin into proper and to be legal to other countries .However, rules and regulations are healthy for the market to make people knows what are the right and wrong things to do, and inorder for the bitcoin users to be responsible and discplined.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:29:53 AM

Regulation is good bu manipulation is bad because i smell somethings fishy about that like fraud i just want to say that regulation is good to all or payong taxes so we are sure that bitcoin will live more .
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:35:02 AM

for me i think its time to have regulation in some important matters here,first and foremost is the ico projects,this industry is good in terms of giving profit for many users,but this is also the most rampant accessories of scammers to have victim since nowadays its easy to create a legitimate looking project but the truth is copy paste and just created to victimize investors and participants
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:04:21 AM

I know the crypto world is a world of freedom, but when a freedom if it does not have a rule there will be an explosion that will destroy the crypto world.
regulations will help the crypto world as an alternatife to prevent a fraud that would be a detriment to people new to the crypto world.
and I would say a rule is needed to keep an eye on it.

maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:11:05 AM

can be said "need, no need". we need regulation on crypto as legal protection, for example when the theft of coins / tokens, we can report to the police. but of course if there is a crypto regulation from the government, then the government will take tax for each transaction, and certainly fee for each transaction will be high.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
reisuke24

Activity: 358
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 01:20:18 AM

i think its not for world, but it for country. any country have different reuulation about it, but im sure it must have some regulation for some country. to keep their economy, because it can increase it and than it can broke their regular money. after they can control crypto in their country, maybe they are can make regulation between each countrry
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:37:07 AM

of course we need to have rules and regulations to be followed and obeyed by bitcoin users.If there are rules the bitcoin system will improved and better for bitcoin users if there are rules.
It's complicated , the concept of Bitcoin itself are anonymous , when there's a regulations people wouldn't love the way crypto work anonymously , yeah the interest itself due it's anonymity . Hard to choose which better for us , it's conditional.
I think all bitcoin users want full freedom, for bitcoin, there are no rules and any restrictions. when regulation there might make anonymous and decentralization of bitcoin disappear because the government would want control of bitcoin. on the other hand we also want a legalized bitcoin so there is no difficulty to spend bitcoin, yeah its complicated
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

of course we need to have rules and regulations to be followed and obeyed by bitcoin users.If there are rules the bitcoin system will improved and better for bitcoin users if there are rules.
It's complicated , the concept of Bitcoin itself are anonymous , when there's a regulations people wouldn't love the way crypto work anonymously , yeah the interest itself due it's anonymity . Hard to choose which better for us , it's conditional.
I think all bitcoin users want full freedom, for bitcoin, there are no rules and any restrictions. when regulation there might make anonymous and decentralization of bitcoin disappear because the government would want control of bitcoin. on the other hand we also want a legalized bitcoin so there is no difficulty to spend bitcoin, yeah its complicated
We need the regulation for bitcoin because we don't want to have a lot of issues with this cryptocurrencies and there is a higher chance for the cryptocurrencies to get banned if we will not have regulation because there are people who are abusive that will abuse the use of bitcoin and use it for their bad desires that will damage the image of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and the best cure is prevention.
rebrokeOO

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:34:28 AM

Yes. Regulations help the people to have a limit to do such things. Imagine no regulations we will kill people everyday to release our anger. We will cheap people because it is normal. The world will become more violent.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:46:32 AM

We need a statute to provide a clearer deal for all.

In fact, the market is very free. I think such a regulation will have a good effect on the market in the long run.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: