Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:37:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIG move UP in altcoins today!  (Read 238 times)
Rose119

Activity: 502
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

Based on the previous charts it is only normal to have up's and downs. Hopefully this improvement will continue so that the market will stabilize and grow again. It's just stressful these past weeks because of the dip that happened.

Yeah, im also stressed that all the price of altcoin are going down, well we don't have to do in this happen but to wait, let us wait for the increase of those altcoins.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:14:48 PM

Seems like everything in my portfolio has shot up by 35-45% in the last couple of hours.

Not sure if we're out of the short-term downtrend yet, but very unusual price behaviour nevertheless, considering the last month's constant downward pressure.

We made a low close to the 20 month exponential moving average in BTC/USD so this could be at least a temporary bottom.

Let's see what the altcoin market does from here Smiley
The bloodbath has ended already and the investors are putting their money back to cryptocurrencies which gave us a 400B total marketcap today.Bitcoin's crash triggered.most of the investors to get out from the market which caused the bloodbaths on the altcoins but today we see some improvements at the market,most of the coins has started to get recovered slowly.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ValarMorghulis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Based on the previous charts it is only normal to have up's and downs. Hopefully this improvement will continue so that the market will stabilize and grow again. It's just stressful these past weeks because of the dip that happened.

Yeah, im also stressed that all the price of altcoin are going down, well we don't have to do in this happen but to wait, let us wait for the increase of those altcoins.

Yeah, we just have to wait for now, let's hope the price will explode soon
Tanaudi04

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:24:46 PM

Seems like everything in my portfolio has shot up by 35-45% in the last couple of hours.

Not sure if we're out of the short-term downtrend yet, but very unusual price behaviour nevertheless, considering the last month's constant downward pressure.

We made a low close to the 20 month exponential moving average in BTC/USD so this could be at least a temporary bottom.

One more day and we're out of the downtrend and welcome to the new trend. Many buying signal also came  out today, good news are now flooding the altcoins. Sure thing is many trader's are very happy with the current development of crypto.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:07 PM

One more day and we're out of the downtrend and welcome to the new trend. Many buying signal also came  out today, good news are now flooding the altcoins. Sure thing is many trader's are very happy with the current development of crypto.

Not only traders are became happy with this rise up happen to bitcoin and other altcoin but most bitcoiner in all over the world.
Now the market became more stable and gain more volume so we can see a big pump up? Hoping that bitcoin will back to normal again Smiley
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:30:37 PM

I think were on recovery right now bitcoin and alts are in recovery after a bloody week. Its kinda scarry i thought bitcoin will go down upto 2k$ and thik its the end of the crypto. But we made a recovery i do not panic sell but i got scared because im still a newbie on crypto. I hope we will recover all our lost and hope theres no other bad and fake news comming on. I hope altcoins will sky rocket specially my only coin electroneum. Hoping for the best and fast lost recovery.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:14:21 PM

Damn i hate when this happen most of the time but this time i was completely satisfied with this discount normally it stay for a 24 hours and im not able to deposit my funds so quickly but this time the price stayed low for few days which made it easier for me to purchase to such a low price and like yours even my portfolio is up by 20%
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:19:10 PM

I am sure that the market has stabilized seeing the total marketcap of cryptocurrencies at 400B is good thing.Bitcoin's drama has already ended and these big investors are startes to put heir money back to all cryptocurrencies pouring every coin in the market.Lets hope that most of our holdings will get recover from the bloodsheds we experienced last time,and this should be all a lesson to these panic sellers who worsen the situation of the market because im sure they have lost a lot of money.

Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:26:10 PM

A good sign for all of us cryptocurrency trader. Maybe this is the start for some altcoin to be at its peak again if bitcoin dramas, negative news and stop spreading FUD is over. Just keep in touch with the market or this might be one of whales trap again to make money.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:38 PM

Yes, I also noticed that today is a pretty good day. My mood is growing as well as the crypto currency market today. The main thing is that we do not fall and it's already wonderful. We will wait only for good news.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

Most likely because btc is already recovering at the moment, rose 2000 difference in the past few days. Hope and pray that this is the end of the bearish market.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:33:01 PM

It seems as if the market is maintaining a nice recovery for now! I really hope we're going forward from here!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:34:15 PM

try not to get caught in the hype and the dead cat bounces because that is what you are seeing in half the altcoins at least. they are having a small recovery only because of the HUGE drop that has been going on for some days. and after a HUGE drop there is always a recovery without an exception.
but a "recovery" is not a rally so make sure to sell those that you shouldn't hold.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

bitcoin cash is doing a fantastic bull run now. its gaining more then other coins.
This will change the marketcap if continue to 0.2 btc price.
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

Yeah we saw a spike up at all altcoins  because Bitcoin has bounced from that 6000 US dollar mark. I am not sure how long the alts will bounce with bitcoin but my bet is that the altcoins are going to bounce hand in hand with bitcoin!
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

If the bitcoin's value increased by few days later then the green market is here. It will rise again and again just like before. Also, the altcoins will grow more depending on the project if it's a good one. But if it's not then rip to all the investors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Trixie

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:45:18 PM

the market is currently stable but its always better to buy altcoins when the market seems weak but is headed into a more stable level
Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:47:31 PM

It's indeed good news for Cryptocurrency enthusiasts and I do happy seeing that Cryptocurrency market is recovering and jumped up from $300 Billion into $400 Billion and my Altcoins are really on green and pumping all the way to 30% for since two days and I hope that everything will be ok and the pump will continue for 3 or more months in order for me to sell them and get my profit and buy coins again when the market goes down.

Valuyet

Activity: 168
Merit: 29

Digital Wealth Management Platform

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

the market is currently stable but its always better to buy altcoins when the market seems weak but is headed into a more stable level

It's the best time that people, coin holders are waiting for and and traders are now making money while it's surging and the only moment they are waiting is the sudden dip so that they could buy more coins and sell them again when market goes up will be over and over again.
Whether the market goes up or down the two sides will give advantage for both traders and investors because Cryptocurrency market is all about on creating digital currency that can be used as payments for products and services and trading.

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:56:35 PM

this day is a good day for Alts. I'm happy because there seems to be confidence in the market.
People are happy that the coins went up, there is a lot of people that are mad as well. Some people tried to buy lower...now they could've missed the opportunity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print