Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many topic should I post at a time for getting merit ?  (Read 429 times)
sharifbd (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:33 AM

I'm newbie and want to learn more from this forum.I want to know that How many topic I should post per day for getting ?which is the best topic for getting more merit ?
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

I'm newbie and want to learn more from this forum.I want to know that How many topic I should post per day for getting ?which is the best topic for getting more merit ?

It will not help. You need to post something really useful so a person can donate you merit.
If you like my comment you can give me a merit by clicking "+Merit"
It will not tale your merit, we all have few merit points which we can share and it will not affect our current merit

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:42:25 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:58:12 PM by iasenko
Merited by wiser (20)

Please take your time to read this thread from the admins: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

If you want you can check the one I have crate for about the Activity and Merit system. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0

Please keep in mind that:
IF YOU TRY TO ABUSE THE MERIT SYSTEM YOU WILL BE BANNED!

And here you can actually see how it looks like, the lazy way:
Image loading...

sharifbd (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:25:27 AM

It will not help. You need to post something really useful so a person can donate you merit.
If you like my comment you can give me a merit by clicking "+Merit"
It will not tale your merit, we all have few merit points which we can share and it will not affect our current merit
Thanks a lot for your informative reply.I will try to write useful things.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

I'd say it's a bad idea to hunt merit right now because you'll almost certainly contribute to spam if you force yourself to post. Just contribute like you normally would and you'll get a few at some point. Just make sure to follow the forum rules and observe standard netiquette.

Things might be a little frustrating at the moment because the system is pretty broken with the distribution being a little spotty, but theymos has said he'll make adjustments if things don't change. You shouldn't worry about it too much.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:31:21 AM

I believe your attitude will not get any merit on this forum, so you might as well abandon your account.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

Since the set down rules and etiquette of this forum is set already to be adequately and strictly adhered to and earn normally as supposed the merit required naturally as at at when due. You may not necessarily need any number or amount of postings required in the forum before you can earn merit reward, unless you join any pre ICO programme like signature campaign which may require you to for instance have minimum of 3 postings per day in your Account before you can be rewarded.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:03:17 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 01:15:34 PM by iasenko

?

Seeing you first comment,I don't really see the point of having you here at all. This is just a one way ticket to the ban.  

odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:48:33 PM

You don't need merit to learn more from this forum.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

You have wrong attitude... First of all, it's not about quantity of posts, it's about quality. If you will make 20 shitposts a day, you wont get any Merits. But if you will make 1 high quality posts, it's likely that someone will give you some Merit. So, you should focus on improving quality of your posts if you want to be awarded with Merit points. Best topic to post if you want to get Merits? Hard to say, but it's not likely that you would get Merit for posts made in Bounties, Politics & Society, Off-topic, Games and rounds boards.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:53:28 AM

Please take your time to read this thread from the admins: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

If you want you can check the one I have crate for about the Activity and Merit system. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2534500.0

Thanks for the informative post. I admit I was just minding my own business posting the way I post when I started noticing the merit statistics by people's profile handles. Now I know where it comes from. Looks like I can just carry on. I'll try to award your post some merit points now that I know I can.
Braydean

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:12:55 AM

For now the bitcointalk forum are updated. soo the merit should not defends on your post even if you post 100 times a month you won't get merit if your post are not constructive and quality. you get merited by people or moderator. when your post is related to the topic and must be constructive.
TheBeardedBaby
Legendary

₿uy / $ell

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

Thanks for the informative post. I admit I was just minding my own business posting the way I post when I started noticing the merit statistics by people's profile handles. Now I know where it comes from. Looks like I can just carry on. I'll try to award your post some merit points now that I know I can.
You wont be affected by the Merit system in term of ranking-up, since you have reached the highest rank /for now/. The system is introduced in a way to prevent the abuse of the Activity point system and reduce the spam and shitposting. The merit for legendary members is more for "prestige" /not the right word i know/ or contribution, but you have also the responsibility to distribute the your sMerit points to posts you think they are informative for the community I some way.  Giving merit to shitposts or spam can easily make you a target and you can be reported. The penalty is negative trust, so you have to be careful what you are doing before sending sMerit to random posts.

hp162133

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:28:26 AM

Quick reply for your answer is if you tried to do this, it is likely spamming. If you have enough knowledge, experience to post for discussing, helping others; it will be fine. If not, you are spammer. Be careful with the approach.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:17:54 AM

If you have something to say, then by all means, create a post or even a topic. And only post it once. If you don't have something to say, then don't post. Keep reading. If you follow that basic principle you won't run afoul of any of the systems in place to reduce spam posts on this forum.
Luckyji

Activity: 166
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

As a beginner you have to start from the beginners and help and as for how many post you have make in a day if you can make up to thirty post a day good but it must be from different topics.
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

https://preview.ibb.co/nLRpjG/Updated_How_Long_WILL_YOU_RANK_WITH_THE_NEW_Merit_new_rank_requirements.png

Thanks for your inforgraph
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

If you only need knowledge in this forum then your rank doesnt matter because you can have an access on it as you will become a jr. member (no merit required). One more its not the number of post per day, its the quality of your posts that matters when they will give you a merit or not.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:03:43 AM

Dude getting Merit is not about how many post you can make in a day, even if you post 20 per day if it's not Quality post then you will not get any Merits, try to think deeper whenever or whatever your going to post and it must have sense or on-topic, The sad part here is even if you post Quality some times it is not recognize so the best thing to do is, Post lots of quality post until someone will recognize it and give you some Merit points.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 05:29:53 AM
Merited by undeadbitcoiner (1)

1 topic per day.

I've never met you but I can already know so much about you. You're the type of person that needs to research their topic before posting a thread. You need to to spend time to construct a hypothesis or premise, explain it clearly, and come to a conclusion or question (for us to respond to) concisely. This time will benefit you well. A more well written post or thought provoking thread will garner you more attention.

Oh, and post topics in threads that have more people with Merit. The Beginners & Help board isn't one of them.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: