Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 07:02:42 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rank and Activity points calculator, v1.0  (Read 79 times)
iasenko

Activity: 42

Knowledge is the biggest treasure.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:28:10 AM

Hello people. As a newbie /now Jr.member form yesterday/ I was wondering how the Activity point system is working. Of course you can find the formula in the rules but OK. You have to calculate every time and some people can't even understand it. So I just decided to make one Google Sheet where based on your registration day you can list all the "2 weeks period" (cycle) starting day and plan in the time when you can rank up.

To be easy I'll explained the activity system to the newbies:
After your registration you have 14 days cycles in which you can gain up to 14 Activity points. Every post generates you 1 Activity point but in 14 days time span you can have up to 14 Activity points even if you have more than 14 posts.

On the day 15 the cycle restarts and you can again collect your 14 points.  Interesting thing is if you have posts over the limit from the previous cycle, with the first comment in the new cycle you get the Activity points from the old posts.
For example I had 28 Activity points and 33 comments before the end of the cycle, with my first post in the new cycle my Activity points went up to 34, the same amount as my posts.

Below you will find the link to the Calculator in Google Docs.  
Any comments, tips, reporting mistakes are welcome  Smiley

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1khSA28Ab6miwyknp3JvStcL0Yu05SIbGBDZDKcOLO6s/edit?usp=sharing

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀ 
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OriginTrain

Activity: 126

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:46:07 AM

Here is a little gem of knowledge that's often omitted from all activity calculator discussion: If you make more than 14 posts a fortnight, they don't go to waste. The excess posts will count as additional activity in the future activity periods where you've made less than 14 posts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.