Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What phone apps do you use?  (Read 1454 times)
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:11:15 AM

One of the best apps on the market is blockfolio which is a financial app for every crypto currency user it you can have or send notifications been prices of each specific price threshold it also tracks over 800 crypto currency's right now with details about each coin it also gives you information about what is new in the crypto currency industry this app is completely free.
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:34:15 AM

I use the following:

Blockfolio (too lazy to put back all the historic data into Delta)
Jaxx
Breadwallet
Crypto Tracker Bot - You need this if you want to jump on new coins listed on exchanges. You can also track abbreviations of coin in advance.
Coinbase
Binance

I am also a strong believer in using a VPN on your phone. Be safe.
Good choice! I will install few apps from your list.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
8rch7

Activity: 1358
Merit: 464

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

I use bitcoinchecker to monitor price movements, but now some new exchange like IDEX and TIDEX have not been listed in the app. May I know the application of price monitors in which there is a complete exchange list?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:47:28 AM

Currently, I use Mytoken, which can be downloaded from mytoken.io, there are both Ios and Android version. You can see much information including the introduction, total supply, ICO price and also latest news cited from the twitter and facebook.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:56:29 AM

For my trading activity i used Blockfolio and app of exchange Binance and Gate.io. All these app help me to monitoring the price of cryptocurrency. And also i can trading anywhere and anywhen easyly.

hhussain

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:58:25 AM

One of the best apps on the market is cryptonator it is an all in one crypto currency option with this app you can convert over 500 different varieties of crypto coin's not only that but it is a possibility to track your favorite crypto currency's using this app with the help of the digits provided it also gives the best investigator guarantees for that particular month and is often used as an all-in-one solution for all the new currency's in the market
Blake_Last

Activity: 518
Merit: 278

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:16:58 AM

Currently I only have a marketcoincap app and wanted to expand my apps.

What good ones do you use?

Just the usual applications used by traders like Blockfolio, CoinMarketApp, and TabTrader. Plus, some exchange apps and wallets like Binance, Eidoo, Coins.ph, etc.

gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

Delta is a great mobile app for tracking your portfolio. An alternative is Blockfolio, but Delta is better IMO.

I use a mobile wallet like Coinomi to store a very small percentage of my coins. Allows me to easily send and receive payments on the go without having to access my cold storage.

And obviously some exchange apps such as Coinbase, Binance and KuCoin.
i also like delta. but I spend my little time on android, I mostly use laptop for everything.
pochtalionin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:42 PM

I really like the Crypto Market application. I have been using it for a long time.
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:20 PM

The most used one out there is blockfolio and there are some others like crypto market that let you choose your favourites and follow them with alerts.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:09:06 PM

Today in the appmarket there is just a huge pile of garbage that can only steal your data and nothing useful anymore, I want to write to people about how they understand that they can infect their phone with a virus
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

As the best phone apps for talking to his is bitcoin price BlockFolio this is going to become one of the biggest cryptocurrency apps in the world as it supports 165 currency's worldwide it also offers historical charts Hilow alerts and other types of people currencies it has a good user interface and supplies minute to minute changes in the system which is why it is very popular among most daily traders
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:05:05 PM

Now my main application, which I want almost every hour is Blockfolio, but I can not mention the same as CoinMarketCap, although it's not very convenient for me either because of the design
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:15:05 PM

Im using blockfolio,its smooth and easy to use to monitor the price of the coins you are holding. Another app im using is the tab trader app , you can put the api key of the exchange you want to trade smooth on this app , makes my trading fast and easy. Im also using Kucoin app exchanger , its more friendly user than their website , its fast flawless and easy to use also. Im also using   telegram app because i use to join some Ico group and its so useful because you can talk to the team and developer of the project.
pimp_c

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:37:23 AM

For check my portfolio i use FinTab
For trade i use Binance
for news i use a telegram chats from this article https://fintab.io/blog/20-useful-telegram-channels-for-crypto-trading/

And thats all. why we must use a lot of apps?
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:40:44 AM

I am a bit old school I really don't like using the smartphone that much only when absolutely necessary so I have Binance on there for emergencies and Telegram which is arguably the most use for keeping up with project news.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
triasel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:50:22 AM

i don't understand with your mean dude, apps for what ? can you explain it
i just installed binance for trading, its help me to monitor the price of token everywhere and everywhen
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:03:34 PM

I am using Coin Market Cap and Blockfolio for checking the price daily. For me, they are quite similar. For trading I am using only Binance app at the moment.
100kk

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

Previously, I used the CoinMarketCap application and Blockfolio. But I deleted them, because now I do not often take an interest in the course of bitcoin and altcoins. But I installed a Twitter application for reading the latest news from the world of crypto  Wink
joesastro

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:48:51 PM

I think personally, One of the best applications on the market is the tick Bitcoin widget because it is a quick and easy solution for people who want to know the current exchange rates of different cryptocurrencies form a home screen. widgets in many other ways are very useful and simple to understand and give you the latest information about cryptocurrency via widgets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: