Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You've been scammed. What you can do ?  (Read 1290 times)
fiswaer

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:36:16 AM

Keep a good record of your data and organize it. Find the authoritative website to make a complaint. You should learn more about how to prevent fraud, as well as learn to keep your account safe and learn lessons.
sjdk

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:44:29 AM

well I think it's very difficult to imagine doing something fraud especially you can not seek help other than to the authorities about fraud cases, if possible there can track every passing transaction or address used scammer then it might happen especially if try to use the exchange but that's not the thing which is easy or simple you can do yourself because the mixing service that can be used so that it will be difficult to track any transaction because it violates the relationship between the address of the coin and the destination address, perfect yourself when you have ever got the problem of fraud karna be successful people you will experiencing pavilions and difficulties - this will help and bring you to be more careful in transacting,

Bitcoin is not a scam. Bitcoin is a legal technology. The problem is how useful and valuable it can become.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

So everything is in the title.
What can you do when you have been scammed ? what are your possibilities to recover your funds, I mean here in the community, excepting going and report to the police.

There is nothing you can do i think. Just make it a lesson to be more selective to transact or invest your funds.
You may can track their address, then their exchange address, and contact the exchange.
MCJamison1987

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:01:31 PM

I don't think there's is much to do.
Knowing only the wallet address, We can't know where our coins went. Well, that's one thing about cryptocurrency  Sad Sad
total.room

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

Ya kita harus mengihklaskan dari suatu kehilangan atau sudah kena tipu,mungkin itu coba'an dari sgala crobohan,mungkin dari itu kita harus berhati hati lagi,dan harus teliti menjaga apa yang kita punya
ninjaeth

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:18:49 PM

This should be a medium
article.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

of course i will sad if i was scammed, but what can i do? just let it go, let it go all the things and forget it, and of course you need to save it in your mind about the experience, and dont let it happen twice, just once in your life, dont be scammed again because it will hard for you if you fell it twice

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

Of course I will complain with the project to the concerned. And what I do remains patient so that all the projects I do can be achieved goals.

freakdust123

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

Its hard to catch the scammer when you only meet them in the internet. So far i dont get scammed, but when that happend to me, that will be my lesson next time to be more cautious about trading, investing in bitcoin.
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

It all depends on what legal right your situation. The best thing you can do is tell others about it. And never fall for the tricks of swindlers. You have to be careful and you can't trust anyone .
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:47:36 PM

What can you do when you have been scammed ? what are your possibilities to recover your funds, I mean here in the community, excepting going and report to the police.

There is no gurantee that all you've loss because of scam can be return and recover to you. All you need to do next time is to secure your money and don't let other know your personal informations and don't trust easily. Learn from your mistake that you will not be scammed if you check everything first.

dubidooh

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Once you entered and starts investing and trading bitcoin, you don't just expect to win, you also have to prepare yourself to lose. For me, it's like a gamble, you have to be smart and wise. Once you got scammed, it's more likely that you won't get your money back; what you can just do is to treat it as a lesson and moved on. In some cases, if you know or you can identify who scammed you, then this will give you a bit of chance to recover your investment. Scammers nowadays are very sophisticated, they are very professional on what they are doing, anyone can hardly distinguish if an investment is fake or not. It's always important to be very cautious and think many times before deciding on whatever you want to do.
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:49:53 PM

Actually I've never experienced scams to invest in my own money, but in the Campaigns scams I have a lot of experience and the only thing I can do is let it go. I also do not know because I do not know the people who run the campaign, so all my efforts to promote the campaign are neglected. The only advice I can do is not expect. Join campaigns that are definitely not scammed and of course the campaign leaders should be transparent.
haunguyen19995

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

I will draw lessons and avoid being cheated in the future
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

I experienced fraud while investing, I was invited by my friend and I also invested there. for several weeks I received payment, but after 5 weeks I did not receive payment, my friend also experienced the same thing. and we tried to contact the suspect but could not because the suspect's phone number was inactive and we tried to find out where he lived and we could contact the suspect's residence, but unfortunately we were late because the suspect ran away. and we are very resigned and can not do anything but be patient, this is my learning to be careful when I want to invest.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:32:58 PM

Sad to say this is where cryptocurrency's system can backfire you when it comes to privacy in which it will be very hard for you to trace someone who used your funds nor the transactions itself. The least you can do is to spread information to prevent people to being victim to that scheme again.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Bananaman0005

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:38:11 PM

I scammed before but its only for bitcoin mining site. I can do after that is find another job to earn bitcoin or BTC mining site, but now i learned that you need to search or observed first in the website if your website is scam or paying.
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

I was scammed many times because i have lending shop for gambling , on a particular gambling sites
Even those people who are close to you in gambling will scam you if they are desperate in something or if they were in a dire situation
What i do is to go to gymn and think different else.  . Revert your attention until you have moved on and continue

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:48:32 PM

It is hard to do anything about the scam that you have gotten yourself into. Except you know the person or any of the officials who took part in it, then, through that you can make any move that will be of help in getting your money back.
For example, the ponzi sites and doubling sites are sites where one can be scammed sooner or later. And when that happens, you have no one to hold, which means you'll have to move on with life.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

very unfortunate when our wallets gradually drained let alone the coins we collect from some of our own money let alone we follow the project with difficulty and just miss it, then of course there is a role when there are cases like this, so fraud can be controlled and we must multiply the knowledge to not easy in the guise of unclear links, and do not suggest that I do not drop a private key on the wrong person. this learns for us all so as not to fall victim again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: