Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:18:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You've been scammed. What you can do ?  (Read 1294 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3038
Merit: 601

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:11:55 PM

Crypto transactions are irreversible so if I became a victim of scam, I became reckless and careless with my transaction it will be a lesson to me that I have to be careful with whatever I'm doing.

There's no way for me to recover those funds that was scammed to me unless the scammer is too generous enough to send back my funds.

POM

Activity: 547
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

I just don’t think there is a way to recover the loss. That’s why, probably all we can do is trying not to get scammed by doing research about the project before making a decision to invest. I’m also reading all comments here, i wonder if there is a certain way, lol.
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:22:47 PM

So everything is in the title.
What can you do when you have been scammed ? what are your possibilities to recover your funds, I mean here in the community, excepting going and report to the police.
almost 1 year I know bitcoin, once I was scammed. total loss of my assets by 5eth. but because in my country bitcoin is prohibited, I can only surrender and be chest with it. because they want to report to police was useless and also the community can not help

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

well there is nothing much you can do if you have been scammed especially when you dont know the person directly. you just brush yourself up and hustle harder
dsaijz03

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:35:14 PM

It is hard to caught the scammer if you scam in the internet specially know who the scammer is so best you can do now is as much as possible try not to be scam do not trust immediately instead make a back ground check and do a deep research and be responsible for your private keys or details.
Tszone

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:30:42 PM

if you have been scammed, i dont think there is anything you can do about this because you don't know the scammer one on one. you just have to bear the loss and move on
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

Well, it's 100% that no one in this forum got scammed already by either people who are also in this forum, scam ICOs and many more. So if you have already got scammed, then make it a lesson to not trust anyone and be careful next time around.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:03:24 AM

If you got scammed, nothing you can do about it, even you report it to authorities they cannot do any help. Make it credit to a learning experienced, always remember you and only you are the sole responsible of your money, it was yours, you own it, you make decision for it.

To avoid scammer in the future, someone should think very hard and not just put investment to anything.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
passioncrypto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:37:23 AM

So par as I think Protection is better than prevention. So, we should care full enough about our wallet. If I scammed, I think should rather accept the loss and think for the future.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:47:09 AM

What can you do when you have been scammed ? what are your possibilities to recover your funds, I mean here in the community, excepting going and report to the police.
I don't think there will be any remedy when you are cheated. You've learned some important lessons, and next time you won't make the same mistake. And learn to control your emotions, and nothing can go wrong.
xlcus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:52:48 AM

Have you got scammed yet?
If you have been involved in the cytpocoins for a long time , you are most likely scammed by some guys.
Too many scams around.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:53:31 AM

In internet world, we should be carefull with any offers. I am already scammed for many times but its hard to recover our funds because we dont know their location. What we can do in internet is always carefull and not tempted with unreasoble offers

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:56:57 AM

There is nothinf you can do if you already scammed. I think the first to you do is avoid all suspicious thing , like a phising site or something else. Dont trust anything keep your awareness. I had got scammed few times but only ico scam. I wasted so much time for that and after that i learned to be more careful choosing a good project.

coin163

Activity: 462
Merit: 281

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:01:05 AM

it's very hard to do something to against someone scammed you on the net.
you usually know nothing about them, don't know which one is real or fake so what can you do?
once I know I've been scammed i will delete all things relate to that to avoid thinking about it any more  Cry

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5245436.0

Disposable surgical Face Mask with CE, FDA Approved for sell.
yazher

Activity: 2240
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:03:17 AM

in my opinion there is only out of 100% only 1% that you can recover your loss. bitcoins is not like paypal mostly you can't track those fools who run away with your money. there's nothing we can do about it so let just move on.
Marjo04

Activity: 408
Merit: 100

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

I am also a victim of a scam when i buy a cellphone online worth 15,000 pesos. He said to me need payment first so i send money to his account and then after an hour he blocked me on facebook. I dont know what to do i search his name but no result, i screenshot all of our conversation and the i post it on facebook to prevent others to be a victim. In fact i accept it and consider as charge of experience because i know it was my fault i trust easily. now when i buy online it will be cash on delivery to make it safe.

ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

I think you should give up the money that was stolen. Because this is an anonymous market, you can not find the person who stole your money. In addition, the government will not interfere with this fraud because the Crypto market is more negative than positive.
So I think you need to be careful in the future to avoid losing a lot of money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Phantomberry

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:17:35 AM

The only thing you can do is acceptance which you have loss your money on that. Those scammer will get karma soon.
Prevalent

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:24:52 AM

You can try availing of a blockchain analysis service somewhere, in the hopes that you may be able to trace the scammer. There's not much you can do beyond that though, and it's very very unlikely you'll ever recover your funds.

Bitcoin gives you complete freedom on how to use your money, but that comes with the downside of being completely responsible for it. It sucks, but the only solution to scams is to not be a victim.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:26:39 AM

I think you should be more specific as there are too many kinds of scams be it online of offline. Try as much as possible to take back your funds. Sue the person if you know personally. If you did invested on HYIPs then I am glad you realized they're scams and you should never do investments online that promises any guaranteed returns.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: