Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3053 times)
zarados (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:50:45 PM
Merited by error08 (3), TomUyamot (1)

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reynilynedago

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:21 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
Our life full of something negativity but when go through the thinking and your mindset is being positive you will never gets frustrated and being positive turn into good thing happens to Us .Be more positive like when you are waiting to increase the value of bitcoin just be patience and soon it will happen .
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:09:54 PM

The market is affected by many factors, including negative news. From this you can not escape. I also agree with you that you need to look for positive news and share it with other users.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:28:42 PM

Well that is a good news anyway. Yes you are right. If we will just think positive, and be cool even our crypto coins were all falling, then a positive things will come to you. Just like me all my coins were dropping but here I am still holding and hoping for more opportunities to come. And just now I have another good coins received...We should always think positive guys.

becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

You are right, most of as are wasting time in discussing the price and value of btc. Why the price is down, when the right time to buy and sell coins, and so on. It very wastes our time if only focus in discussing it. It better to focus on what we can do, just be positive that anything will be good and stable.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
zarados (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

Well that is a good news anyway. Yes you are right. If we will just think positive, and be cool even our crypto coins were all falling, then a positive things will come to you. Just like me all my coins were dropping but here I am still holding and hoping for more opportunities to come. And just now I have another good coins received...We should always think positive guys.

We are experiencing the same thing, when the cryptocurrency market touched the lowest point, my profit that was 100% down to 30%. But I believe, because, indeed, investing in cryptocurrency must capitalize trust, from trust comes value. So if you cannot trust your digital assets, you should not enter this cryptocurrency investment.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

I agree. Some people are panicking because of the deflation of bitcoin price. I just like the idea, why not to look it as a positive happening. Maybe it is the right time to buy again. It is very important to have a positive approach in our life. It will not limit us, just go with the flow and continue living.
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

That's just how things are. The narrative has been completely negative the past few days with the entire crypto market facing a massive slide. People are quick to panic, as usual, and a lot of them are asking why the drops are happening, which leads to even more negative speculation. It doesn't help that trouble seems to be brewing in Asia, spearheaded by China.

It looks like everything has bounced back though, so I expect the overall narrative to be at least a little more positive the coming days, bar another massive drop or two.

kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:02:57 PM

you are right positive thoughts will bring positive things, when the mind is positive and calm then we can think clearly and take a good step, a quiet mind is needed by a trader,
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

In a news driven market like this, negative speculation is just another issue that Bitcoin is supposed to tank, to continue rising as it has been from the past 24 hours. All the negative talks end up fueling panic sellers to do their thing while prices continue to plummet and on the other end, one good news can create enough demand to soar prices.
I totally agree with your words that a positive approach to things would be the ideal scenario for the entire market which has seen a free fall in prices from the past month.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

I think this is the great topic I like the most POSITIVE THINKING BRINGS POSITIVE THINGS. Seeing your topic really give me an spirit of inspiration not just for crypto market prices but also in life. Your topic can applied in this community and outside. Thanks
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:05:15 PM

Obviously we need that support pillar for us. I’m having good news from India where these people have already started talking about the blockchain usage. We would have never imagined but India is going to use the Blockchain Technology to circulate the Educational degree certificate to their student and staff. That’s really amazing idea that they have brought up. They are going to use it to digitalisation with full fledge and that would really help the tech to grow. I think that’s positive news.
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

In a news driven market like this, negative speculation is just another issue that Bitcoin is supposed to tank, to continue rising as it has been from the past 24 hours. All the negative talks end up fueling panic sellers to do their thing while prices continue to plummet and on the other end, one good news can create enough demand to soar prices.
I totally agree with your words that a positive approach to things would be the ideal scenario for the entire market which has seen a free fall in prices from the past month.

I think this whole negative news waterfall was totally planned and benefited great deal those who had shorted bitcoin and plus to this benefit got it now for a minimal price. So if you are shorting bitcoin negative news are better than positive for you.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

Absolutely yes,  if you think positive then you can bring more positive in your life you can give more happiness to everyone.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Well you know, trolls will be always around there, you can't stop it, even if you think it carefully, the fact that trolls are more and more around there is like a positive thing for us because this mean that things are going well, so they need to work hard... Tongue

I think this whole negative news waterfall was totally planned and benefited great deal those who had shorted bitcoin and plus to this benefit got it now for a minimal price. So if you are shorting bitcoin negative news are better than positive for you.

yes, people who are smart could always get some benefits from those trolls, but to tell you the truth i don't like that "game".

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

What we think sometimes is what we achieve.  So yes, we have to think positive so we can get positive result.  I am thinking that bitcoin will still goes up even after its continued down fall.  As they say, the higher the fall the higher it will bounced   So it is possible that it will happened to bitcoin.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

Obviously we need that support pillar for us. I’m having good news from India where these people have already started talking about the blockchain usage. We would have never imagined but India is going to use the Blockchain Technology to circulate the Educational degree certificate to their student and staff. That’s really amazing idea that they have brought up. They are going to use it to digitalisation with full fledge and that would really help the tech to grow. I think that’s positive news.
Positive news would rather bring good thoughts to everybody who needed a lots of encouragements, specially those previous days that most of us encountered failures on expectations. Not all of the positive thoughts could lead to better success because, I think that every person has their own principle with regards to financial developments and we couldn't convince them directly. We always needed to show proof and for that proof is based on how digital currency could influence the entire community in a specific country around the world.
decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

What we think sometimes is what we achieve.  So yes, we have to think positive so we can get positive result.  I am thinking that bitcoin will still goes up even after its continued down fall.  As they say, the higher the fall the higher it will bounced   So it is possible that it will happened to bitcoin.
They say that the mind is the most powerful thing, so what you think will happen is what truly will happen. So if you think positively, things will happen positively. So for me, i think all the positibe thoughts about bitcoin, that the price will just continue to rise up, all of the users will be successful, like that. Ang thougj bitcoin is experiencing some decrease i positively still think it will go up and rise again.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

I totally agree with you. Start being an optimistic person rather than a pessimist. Being an optimistic person can increase the chance of getting successful someday in bitcoin because you only hope for the better and not for the bad. That attitude should be practiced by people especially to those who invested a large amount of money to bitcoin.

stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

Bitcoin has developed a pattern of price fluctuation over the passing years.
Hence, we should not be perturbed or obsessed with it anymore.How ever,
our concern is to ensure we are very well positioned to make money.Whether
the price of bitcoin goes up or comes down, you can make money if well informed
with the proper economics of digital currency trend.So, let us remain positive
and plan ahead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: