Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 02:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3058 times)
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:21:51 AM

Yes, I agree, Positive thinking resulting to positive things, besides being negative won't help us either, it bring bad feelings and discouragement. there are many factors contributing to bitcoin's high and low condition and sometimes its beyond our control, the only thing we can do is to pray and hope that everything will turn out good at the end.
The only reason why the market is going down or up is because of the emotion that we have, if we will not have a negative emotion or mindset for bitcoin then it will be the best for the market because the doubters will be gone and that will give us a lot of positive vibes in the market that will bring more positivity in the overall market and the dumps will be lesser or fewer than before.
You do not have to be negative; you only have to be strategic.
As long as you analyze yourself and know you are doing the right thing, why will you ever be negative ?

For example, anyone who is greedy enough and wants to get rich fast, ended up getting into ponzi, when they fully know the risk involved, should not even be negative, they should be ready for any consequence. Only non-smart people get negative and once you are sure you have made the right decision, stay positive as that is the only thing that can keep you in the game.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:26:32 AM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.

You are definitely correct. A lot of people nowadays thinks negatively especially when bitcoin price is falling. We must know that falling and rising is part of digital cryptocurrency. Yes, maybe this not the time for bitcoin but I know that time will come all the patient that we spent will benefit us. If you are a optimistic person, expect all the good things will happen to you.
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

the op topic is pure psychology

although it is ultimately correct that, how you think about something is how you will feel (i.e. if you change your perception about something, you can change the way how you feel), it's important to be realistic, and not over-rationalize, because rationalization can lead into "pushing" emotions away just to block the feelings, yet the feelings still remain  - same goes for the crypto

if your perception is "omg its a crash, this is a catastrophy" - you will feel anxious and have an urge to sell at a loss
on the other hand try "this is normal, it's a correction, it's a healthy thing, the prices may, or even may not recover" - you can find a little bit of comfort and make a more rational decision

it's upto you
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

About a bitcoin forums are all being failled with their speculation all are in a topics really that appeared to be the lead for falling a bitcoin price whether its going to go on a correct strike to get you ready to buy and sell a must post needed to focus on a positive topics that needs to continued with all of an explanation with a decent decline .start telling about a positive news from a deputy country Asian.bitcoin has a missing of 20% on think positively and think positively with things to come in right time .be more positive coaches when we wait to increase the bitcoin value hoping soon to be will .and just be patience and soon it will happen I'd we just increase it .so webcam earn to much hope the value of bitcoin increase ..
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

We tend to think those negative thoughts usually for us to prepare ourselves it's just like a defense mechanism for us humans.
Positive thinking could really help when it comes to trading or investing in a market that is a pure speculation. They said that you'll have a better life when you think positively but when you keep on being negative, your current situation will just worsen and it'll also ruin your health or well being

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:25:21 AM

We tend to think those negative thoughts usually for us to prepare ourselves it's just like a defense mechanism for us humans.
Positive thinking could really help when it comes to trading or investing in a market that is a pure speculation. They said that you'll have a better life when you think positively but when you keep on being negative, your current situation will just worsen and it'll also ruin your health or well being

I always think positively especially when it comes to decision making like selling  bitcoins or not. As what they say, "what comes in, is what comes out"so always feed your mind with positivity. The price decrease of bitcoin is just part of what cryptocurrency is and there's nothing to be of panic about. It will probably shoot up in the next few days.
kimmali

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:38:39 AM

I agree,bitcoin will uprise again for sure. So don't hesitate to buy bitcoin and hold for the mean time. I know everyone here in the forum believes in crypto's capabilities. There are just some people who really feel negative about bitcoin's revival that tends to affect also the other people who wants to think positively. All our wary and hesitations will soon be gone as long we think positive.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

yes right, I agree we should think positive because it will make us more calm and become more excited again, no need to worry about the price down, and that's our chance to buy again
Yeah, some says bitcoin is now for sale and I think that is true.  Grin
But don't think too much positive cause sometimes positive thinking can also hurt us, because we will expect more than what we want and that is not really good, maybe better to think for a better future but don't expect too much.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:26:42 AM

Of course this is so, if you think positively then the environment immediately becomes so exactly the same it works and in the world of crypto currency you can not be negative it will not bring good
balintong15

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

I do agree in that statement. Positive thinking leads to positive outcome or results. Positivity is a good attitude that everyone should have. Even in the midst of problem, positivity can bring success and good vibes. It can make you smile using positive minds and thoughts. Sometimes, positivity is the opposite of reality. We tend to be positive but the reality is different from what we think of.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:48:45 AM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.

I agree. As traders, we must put in mind that bitcoin is volatile and it's value is unstable so we must be ready and prepared for the changes anytime. We must always aim for the best and always look at the brighter posibilities as traders. It's mind over matter,be positive and good things will follow after.
Natsuu

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

I agree,bitcoin will uprise again for sure. So don't hesitate to buy bitcoin and hold for the mean time. I know everyone here in the forum believes in crypto's capabilities. There are just some people who really feel negative about bitcoin's revival that tends to affect also the other people who wants to think positively. All our wary and hesitations will soon be gone as long we think positive.
Agree, negative thingking leads to repentance. Positive thingking makes every decisions successful and lighten/brighten your body and mind and makes thingking clearly trough every decisions. Invest and hodl hodl hodl!

Klestar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:04 AM

I strongly agree to this, positive thinking can bring positive things. If we want to be a successful man we should and we must think positively, be an optimist person because all is worth after taking risk and succeed. Though bitcoin is volatile, we should always think that it will increase everyday, every hour , but world is just full of speculation and the cryptomarket is never an assurance for success many have succeed and many have lost.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:10:18 AM

I agree, some of the questions here are so repetitive about bitcoin decreasing its value, People! it is normal for a cryptocurrency like bitcoin to reach that kind of value, you should know that before investing in this kind of investment. Don't be afraid if it will decrease at a very low price, eventually it will increase its value no matter what happens because it was on its nature, so if I where you, stop worrying and Invest more or cash it out if you're too scared to lose your investments.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

Thinking positive brings positive energy to mankind. We can be so optimistic that we may overlook what reality is. Let us be critical and strategic on the steps we take especially because we are dealing with money. Just be cautious and keep an open mind.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:44:17 AM

There is a saying..the quality of life depend on the quality of tought..but weather positive or negative if you have no action it's all  vain!!

christina30

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

Yeah  there always think negative in bitcoin. They donr know that bitcoin has big potential. Thats why it will mever end maybe he is on his price correction. Look at the price of bitcoin now its slowly recover but its still correcting her price... remember patience is a virtue. You cannot do patience if you will always negative...
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

That's true. We should rather look of the positive side of the story which is investing since the market value is still low. It is now recovering which makes it even more interesting to invest in Bitcoin. No backdrop on its market value is permanent and as I've mentioned it is now starting to go up. Be patient and hold. Good things are about to come for Bitcoin.
YzzyGo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:42:57 PM

I've always been positive with bitcoin since there there's no point worrying about it if you're already invested. And I always base it on historical facts that these have happened before. So i just watch them play their little game while I hold.
shikon_shard

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:47:33 PM

I totally agree with you. Start being an optimistic person rather than a pessimist. Being an optimistic person can increase the chance of getting successful someday in bitcoin because you only hope for the better and not for the bad. That attitude should be practiced by people especially to those who invested a large amount of money to bitcoin.

Yeah I agree. But during these times, caution should be practiced. Since boldness without strategy is a no no. There u have the three: optimism, boldness, and strategy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: