Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:54:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3053 times)
bravo90

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

As a man thinketh so he is. So many people always have a negative mindset to everything in life and they fail to know that positive thinking begot positive results.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.

Negative speculations are from those who are too hopeless in bitcoin. As traders, we must be ready for the changes and must accept the fact that bitcoin is volatile. However, entertaining negative news won't help us grow as traders. I believe that what we think is what we get. Let's look at the positive posibilities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:05:16 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
You can't blame them (including me), maybe they are really not comfortable with bitcoin's current situation that's why they always tend to ask and to worry about it up to the extent that they are conquered with bad vibes.

But you know what, I'll agree with you. We should not focus to the bad side and try to look on its good side instead, because being pessimistic will make your point of view even worse. Let's relax and stay calm every time there's a fluctuation in btc's price, that's normal and expect that everything is gonna be alright. Smiley
urang

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

i am a mother of 5 children and i have to be a positive thinker always,even in a small ways you must do that.don't be a negative thinker because they will drive you crazy about it.so always think positive.
josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

Thats the good attitude of a person using this bitcoin or I may say in every life situation. Be more positive in every challenges we take . It will never affect your life and feeling happy everyday no more worries and stress . Being postive will  follow a goodvibes of each in everyone around you.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:53:06 PM

Yes indeed,positive attracts all positive vibes,positive athmosphere and positive things.It is good to be positive so that  you will not distructed in whatever you are doing.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

Thats the good attitude of a person using this bitcoin or I may say in every life situation. Be more positive in every challenges we take . It will never affect your life and feeling happy everyday no more worries and stress . Being postive will  follow a goodvibes of each in everyone around you.
Always be positive in life because you cannot think for the best solution if you will not become a positive thinker, just think that everything will be alright and we should not take it seriously in order for us to not be so stressed. Keep thinking positive and don't forget to always have faith in your field even though that is investing or trading in order to have an inspiration.
nicolebtccrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

You are right, most of as are wasting time in discussing the price and value of btc. Why the price is down, when the right time to buy and sell coins, and so on. It very wastes our time if only focus in discussing it. It better to focus on what we can do, just be positive that anything will be good and stable.
Definitely right, I agreed of what you have said and as an addition we must be a positive thinking person. We must focus on positive things so that negative things will gone. Eventhough bad things are commonly happens  in our life but we must seek for those possible solutions which we can use to resolve those bad things. Positive thinking makes a human more happy.  Think Positive and Positive things will happen. Dont forget to smile.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:05:42 PM
Merited by changcloy (1), Zabrielle (1)

We can't really blame some of the people here to feel bad,disappointed,panic and sad about the status of bitcoin right now. Maybe these guys invested a lot and others are relying on bitcoin as their income. But I totally agree with you, instead of dwelling on the current status of bitcoin that makes everyone feel sad and worried why not become optimistic and just think positive that everything will be back to normal again. I know bitcoin will bounce back even bigger than before.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

looking at such topics all the time maybe some people are worried about the recent decline in bitcoin, seeing the many responses that respond to this I think many people are experiencing similar things about bitcoin price reductions, I also feel uncomfortable with it , but for some things I do not really think about it because I think bitcoin can increase again, just as last year there has been a pretty bad decline but bitcoin can recover quickly,
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:19:09 PM

We can't really blame some of the people here to feel bad,disappointed,panic and sad about the status of bitcoin right now. Maybe these guys invested a lot and others are relying on bitcoin as their income. But I totally agree with you, instead of dwelling on the current status of bitcoin that makes everyone feel sad and worried why not become optimistic and just think positive that everything will be back to normal again. I know bitcoin will bounce back even bigger than before.
Of course we can't blame them if what they fell when bitcoin was in dip maybe they having a big lose at that time so they start panicking and express their felling here in forum. I also hate speculation that stated what will happen next on bitcoin without any source or proof that will happen. Let's just wait until the bitcoin will bouncing back in the market without any bad comment leaving.
Great news this month UK government invested on bitcoin about Billion worth of USD. I don't have a source but i read that in article i forgot the link. Grin Grin

YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:25:05 PM

I totally agree with you.
we should better discussing positive topics about bitcoin with some other good news instead of complaining why does the price slump under $8,000.
By discussing in positive way, it does really help bitcoin back to be more valuable.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

Positive thinking will make you more focused in making choices. Negative thinking will only make you panic and full of doubt. Stay confident, bitcoin will increase.

whitecaramel1

Activity: 217

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

we should always think positively because even though we have negative thoughts, nothing will change.I think this is so important.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

It happens all the time due to people always look at the ATH and want to invest in order to get easy profit in short term.
Bitcoin has declared died 251 times according to Bincoinobituaries but proven wrong, bitcoin will always come back and recover due to it has real usability as a digital currency with many advantages, at least better than traditional fiat currency which deflate over time.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

As a man thinketh so he is. So many people always have a negative mindset to everything in life and they fail to know that positive thinking begot positive results.

Yes, oir mind ia powerful that it can think whatever it can.  We can make our dreams came to life.  Our mind is powerful that it can achieve whatever it think.  Just think and stay positive and we will attract positivity.  Plus if we are positive we will always feel happy.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:35:34 AM

Negative thinking is for losers.. Come on, be optimistic. Think positive and just wait for the right time. Avoid talking like its the end of bitcoin etcetera,I believe that there'll be awesome results/news for the next days to come. Cheer up Dudes. And always think of positivity.
Unfortunately, losers will always be losers. Most people who have always been so negative about life, check them, they have themselves limited to the point that achieving anything is always hard. Even if they cannot learn anything, how about learning the fact that being negative does not change a thing at all but rather complicate things, giving them unnecessary palpitations. The only way to always stay afloat is to always remain positive.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:11:22 AM

Well, human mind is very powerful, if you think positive, You will act positive, and if you  act positive, good things and positive things will come to you, but to think positive and act positive, you need to discipline your self and souround your self with positive peoples,.
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

This is the best thing to do rather than to oanic and sell which contributes to the crash that is making the market value to falk even more. We should be positive about the things that are hapoening right now. Think of this as an opportunity to invest so that when its market price starts to rise, huge profit will be earned upon investing into it

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
ramirocryptobanana

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

well said.  I too agree with this.  Positive thinking will let you do everything better. Things go on in their way and same for the bitcoin too.. Life has many ways of testing a person's will,  either by having nothing or having everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: