Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:34:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3054 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

Well i agree with that always think positive to attract positive things to happen for instance now that price of bitcoin is going down just think that it will be back to it's high price sooner never surrender.

Yes I am always trying to think of positive things.  Because when we are positive we will attract good vibes.  And good vibes bring good fortune.  Being positive no matter how life sometimes seems to be negative, it will always feel lighter and bearable.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

Well i agree with that always think positive to attract positive things to happen for instance now that price of bitcoin is going down just think that it will be back to it's high price sooner never surrender.

Yes I am always trying to think of positive things.  Because when we are positive we will attract good vibes.  And good vibes bring good fortune.  Being positive no matter how life sometimes seems to be negative, it will always feel lighter and bearable.

and not just attract good vibes but we can also help other people to do good things too and we can influence that person with a positive mind and finally, he can avoid to thinking the bad things. and if we influence more than 3 people, I think that 3 person could give some good feedback to give bigger influence to other people. with always thinking positive, it makes us feel what is happening around us so we can try to find a solution if there is any problem with other people.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mystika

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:10:23 PM

Of course positive thinking brings positive things in our life in so many ways. For every positive thoughts our life become easiest and always in good vibes for every decision we made us.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:13:38 PM

Positive thinking can certainly have positive effects. However, many factors influence the market. Unfortunately, negative factors also shape the price and this can not be avoided.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:16:07 PM

Yes indeed. Positive thoughts really bring positive things. Our thoughts really affect of what we want to achieve on our own life. When the mind is positive and calm then we can think clearly and take a good step, a quiet mind is needed by a trader and thats what we need to have a great success!
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

Positive thinking is very good .. it seems good for the mood and psychological state of a person, but always positive thoughts can not be done everybody .. remember one good thing that ever happened to you, be grateful to live and appreciate what we have. .
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:41:07 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
I just collect most of my information about bitcoin through bitcointalk and from the past few weeks i just never came across a good news regarding bitcoin. I agree with you that people should focus more on the positive side and spread some positive, true, good and informative news, so that unnecessary panic is avoided.
A lot of people just listen to whatever they want to listen to.
Yes, what some of these guys do is to spread FUD, and this is mostly done by whales who want the weak hands to dump harder so they can get in better, but the problem is that we have a lot of weak hands in the market and these are the same people that act on these FUDs, panic and sell at loss. There has been a lot of positive news on this thread on reasons why people should hold, but it seems most people prefer the negative ones, which is why the media make a lot on negative news.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:46:08 PM

Yes indeed. Positive thoughts really bring positive things. Our thoughts really affect of what we want to achieve on our own life. When the mind is positive and calm then we can think clearly and take a good step, a quiet mind is needed by a trader and thats what we need to have a great success!

It really brings a positive effect when you are around with those positive people in your life that no one really doubts about of your ability to manage things according to your own thinking. Everyone should be something like that or they should change how their mindset react while everyone that surrounds him that full of negativity. We should stay away to those people who thinks negative if you can't change their mindset then you should leave them where they wanted to be, it's not worth of your time.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.

I agree. If you are a true believer of this market, the better thing to do instead of being panicky is to be positive that the market will recuperate and just plan ahead. Many successful cryptocurrency users have showed great patience and good use of their knowledge of the trends and changes in the market. The more patient you are, the better investments you could make because you would make sure that all ventures you do are well-thought and well-timed as well.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:58:41 PM

I don't think so, that is just a denial of the reality, if something bad is happening you need to talk about it even to just let that out of your chest, it is not nice of course to hear that much negativity but it is like asking to people to not talk about the huge pump in price in December, everyone was very excited about it and people could not stop creating threads about the ramifications of the price increase so it is unfair to tell people they can express themselves when everything is OK but to not do it when things go wrong.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:27:42 PM

I agree. If you are a true believer of this market, the better thing to do instead of being panicky is to be positive that the market will recuperate and just plan ahead. Many successful cryptocurrency users have showed great patience and good use of their knowledge of the trends and changes in the market. The more patient you are, the better investments you could makepositive use you would make sure that all ventures you do are well-thought and well-timed as well.
Same thing here, think positive habitually is the best thing to make succes in every investment  you made. Because if you don't have this attitude then you will get affected easily from some bad issue about crypto that  comes up a few days pass. Like what you've  said, again. Patience is a must!
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:14 PM

You are just very right in this regard. It is with developed positive mind one can actualize it's set and targeted goal. Why most of we Bitcoinfan are perturbed ,though not panicking anyway, is that we are optimist about Bitcoin stability since we are even trading in it, and we shall never be happy when these short comings from both India and China could be bringing set back to bitcoin Price stability. Success earned in Bitcoin is what we desire. I think we just need to be positive minded.. Bitcoin is adequately coming back to stability.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

Being positive keeps your mental health stable and prevents you from panic selling and taking losses. But sometimes we shall be realist and focus on both sides for optimal trading.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:24:16 PM

Positive thinking can certainly have positive effects. However, many factors influence the market. Unfortunately, negative factors also shape the price and this can not be avoided.

Negative factors can be turned into positive ones when you really think of that. Being positive has been proven to turn bad times into good ones in the medical and psychological field. Self control and self discipline are best way to be in posotive attraction. Always think that for every negativity, there is always positivity.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:38:33 AM

Positivity brings us to success because having those attitude makes us a good well-being. We become responsible to what we do and knows how to handle a situation.So if we talk about bitcoin it is better to have with you your positive vibes in order to have a better product of what you have doing. Though its value goes up and down which is unstable,  no need for you to be more worried because you have with you the positive attitude. So let us always bring positivism.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:53:10 AM
Merited by mx667 (9)

Positivity brings us to success because having those attitude makes us a good well-being. We become responsible to what we do and knows how to handle a situation.So if we talk about bitcoin it is better to have with you your positive vibes in order to have a better product of what you have doing. Though its value goes up and down which is unstable,  no need for you to be more worried because you have with you the positive attitude. So let us always bring positivism.
You may be right, but to bring positive thinking is not easy. Sometimes I feel anxious and hesitant with Bitcoin and crypto. I'm afraid that someday Bitcoin's price will go down drastically and never rise again. I'm afraid Bitcoin will disappear suddenly while I have not get the profit I want and my dream with Bitcoin has not materialized yet. I always have confidence and believe in Bitcoin, but sometimes negative thinking often arises. I can only pray and hope that I can collect Bitcoin and get profit while I can. I want to collect Bitcoin as much as possible and wait as long as possible until the Bitcoin price becomes very high until it reaches my target.
paulo1210

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

Positive thinking brings positive things. yes. just think positive all things will go well. dont think negative stuffs it will just be a hitch from you. just think right and good.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

I agree. People just can't get over the decline in bitcoin price from 19,000 to 9,000 in just a few days. But they forgot the rise of bitcoin from early 2017 which is less than $1000 and to what it is now 9,000. That is a huge increase for a one year investment. Most of the people who are negative about things are the ones who bought or discovered bitcoin a little too late.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

Right,  it is starting to get annoying about bitcoin price going down,  what shall we do?, is it the end of bitcoin? and etc.  What I am trying  to say is that this had happened before.  Bitcoin and othee cryptos have volatile process and  that any minute or anytime,  the prices changes and it will keep on changing. And yeah you are right,  the price have move up now even if it is just little,  it is still important.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:02:34 AM

Thank you for this thread, friend. Yes, you are absolutely right. When you think positively, you attracter the things that will have the best affect on your life. Negative ideas never lead to anything great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: