Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3053 times)
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Hello World!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:17:35 PM

I believe that positive mindset leads to positive outcomes. When you only think of positive things or matters, you attract positive vibes or gppd karma. When some things occur, whether it's good or bad always think on the positive side. The negative things that users are encountering right now will surely bring challenge and lessons. In addition, it will also just pass our lives and we need to hold on to that main goal, to be rich.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andrino

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:19:22 PM

Risky is risky. There is risky on positive things. Do investors seems principles like that but the risky couldn't be void. No wonder the investor is strong mentally and emotionally throughout business field or in the field of tradings. That is right positive thinking brings a positive things, but sorry to say not at all times. What drive the most is being positive is not always the best coz we are human with a changing mind and limitation. If we see that being positive is not good in the specific things then maybe we could give in to sell if we know the time is bot favor with us.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

I'm not so sure that positive thinking alone can bring something. This is the kind of new age approach that losers like so much.

I believe instead that positive ACTION bring positive things....
This is sure with positive thinking and calm resolve all difficult situations you can get huge profits in this market. When the market volatility will be the time to challenge the bravery of investors, do not give up because the results will be the best for people who are patient in this market.

alexmuro

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:02:45 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
Most of are in this forum whole week talking about the bitcoin and altcoins was dropping and the other they thinking bitcoin is going in the end. Your right we should do to think  positive and it may the positive things will come.
Yes, it is undeniable that mostly people would think more on negative than being positive. And we cannot blame them, because its our instinct to be more secure and protected. But in joining a business or investing in bitcoin, we should think positively to overthrow negative speculations when dipping of bitcoin price occurred. In order to be more confident of holding and waiting for its price to increase we should be more positive because positive thinking mostly brings positive outcome.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.

Of course your attitude is the correct one. But I guess that some of the desperate people who are posting desperate messages have their own economic situation closely tight to Bitcoin's price, so that's why the cannot easily have a philosophically correct attitude towards the decline of prices.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

The real problem is that lot of people trade with "expectations", because the need money, and they need money immediately.
This is a very dangerous mindset, because you put emotions in your work, and emotions can push you to take bad decisions.
The secret is to trade with money you don't need, and to consider them already "lost", so you can keep the detachment necessary to observe the situation with clarity.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:44:03 PM

This is the normal ways of accepting was is meant to be happen. Why we should worried too much, it won't help!,

I don't know, but this works, "Think positive!". Any positive energy attract good things. And remember if we stress our self in every situation, we just killing our self.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:49:40 PM

This is the normal ways of accepting was is meant to be happen. Why we should worried too much, it won't help!,

I don't know, but this works, "Think positive!". Any positive energy attract good things. And remember if we stress our self in every situation, we just killing our self.
Well positive thinking really leads to a motivated mind of an individual to pursue the sleeping dreams to continue. I believe that if we think positive we can really do things in a positive way and it really works because if we think negative maybe we are not hear today because the people who really think negatively is the person who really didn't have any patience at all and it will really lead huge loss.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

Well positive thinking really leads to a motivated mind of an individual to pursue the sleeping dreams to continue. I believe that if we think positive we can really do things in a positive way and it really works because if we think negative maybe we are not hear today because the people who really think negatively is the person who really didn't have any patience at all and it will really lead huge loss.
Yes you are right every person who thinks everything in a positive way is really become being more motivated than the person who really think in a negative way, the person who are in negative side maybe didn't continue working if they really face a small problem because they don't have a patience at all while if you are In a positive side you will always keep on continuing things with a positive thoughts and maybe someday the person who think positive is really become more successful than the negative one.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

Yes you are right every person who thinks everything in a positive way is really become being more motivated than the person who really think in a negative way, the person who are in negative side maybe didn't continue working if they really face a small problem because they don't have a patience at all while if you are In a positive side you will always keep on continuing things with a positive thoughts and maybe someday the person who think positive is really become more successful than the negative one.
I strongly  agree on the said statement above I also believe that positive thinking may lead to the positive results of the different action done by the positive person around the globe positive energy really motivates person to continue building a strong foundation of life and in the near future they can really gain an experience of everything because they really continue their works even if they experience losses because of the positive thought and then time comes they really become successful someday most of the successful are the positive people.
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:04:52 AM

With the decline in bitcoin prices, many people speculate and think negatively that they become panicked and do their own harmful actions, so we must remain calm and positive-minded so that we can take positive action and get better results.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:13:43 AM

We cannot achieve our goals if we are not optimistic. Think positive. This is the most common quote to those successful person in business and I believe this is very true. If you believe and trust what you have done there is a big chance you can reach your goal.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:44:06 AM

Absolutely,  positive attitude brings positive things these should be our mindset especially for us neophyte for this business we cannot get to the top if we allow destruction.  Not in this business alone, positive outlook in life is very important in our daily activities bring positive ideas elevate our life and whole community in general. No
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:52:53 AM

Positive thinking can help us to make better decisions. I always thinking positive because I know it can help me to control my emotion and my self. I can focus and I can make wise plan by always thinking positive.
blckhawk

Activity: 1498
Merit: 327

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:18:22 AM

Having a postive mind will make a better decision and having a better decision will have a good outcome. In spite problem we are confronting we must still be a positive because having negative thoughts will only lead to a panic and loss. In this field we must be always optimist and don't be afraid to its current situation becaue I do believe that it is just temporarily.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

As a man thinketh so he is. So many people always have a negative mindset to everything in life and they fail to know that positive thinking begot positive results.

Yes, oir mind ia powerful that it can think whatever it can.  We can make our dreams came to life.  Our mind is powerful that it can achieve whatever it think.  Just think and stay positive and we will attract positivity.  Plus if we are positive we will always feel happy.
The positivity of our mind can lead us towards a positive and healthy life where we have less bullshit to deal with. Being positive in every part of our life, whether it’s some business,it’s our relations or even some of our daily life routines, positivity brings about positive changes in our lives.

Talking particularly about the bitcoin business, our positive attitude,and our way of thinking while it is crisis going on in the market, our patience when the prices are not good, all are the factors that can lead us towards the success of our business one way or the other.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:19:58 AM

Well, as in life, "positive thinking" is a way to negate reality. Actually, "positive" and "negative" are just personal judgements about something: what is negative to me can be positive for you, and viceversa.
I believe much more in "reality thinking". It gives me better results than stupid optimism.

Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

Yes, I agree on this. In fact, positive thinking helps me identify problems in my life, work, family by being positive and optimistic. This is good for health, helping brain gain more energy to maintain mindset to handle things more effectively and wisely.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:41:58 AM

Yes being positive everyday turns to a happy life .And turns to a successful one. Dont just believed with some people saying negativity on you specially on the bitcoin. Be yourself and everythings go through smooth and happily life.
mikahmax

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

Thinking positive things makes ourselves motivated. Avoiding negativity can make us do better in doing things we want to finished and accomplish to reach what we want to reached. This can make us more alive in pushing ourselves into a positive way that all we want to do is being finished no matter what.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: