Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:16:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3053 times)
Alaissa Ganda

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
I completely agree with you! Just like what you've said good things will come to those who are believing that it will happen. Sometimes we just need to trust and let things fall to it's places in that way less expectation less hurt. Being positive in all perspective will give as a better perception in life that I can lead as into a better person.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
Our emotions are the reason why we are thinking negative. We are so soft that our emotions can be carried way. We should control our emotions for us to make better decisions that can lead us to always be calm and always thinking positive.

Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:58:27 PM

Positive thinking is a good thing, especially because nothing good comes from negative thinking.
But if you remain in "thinking phase", as some new age guru suggest, you hardly will achieve any result...

Jaemouns

Activity: 274
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

The market is affected by many factors, including negative news. From this you can not escape. I also agree with you that you need to look for positive news and share it with other users.
Yes for this trial right now we should be positive at all the time at the same time we make a supportive to bitcoin so that the voltality of cryptocurrency especially bitcoin will increase slowly.
zapata

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

Right positive thoughts will bring positive things, when the mind is positive and calm then we can think clearly and take a good step. People who are more into negative thoughts which make their actions negative ..
Just like me all my coins were dropping but here I am still holding and hoping for more opportunities to come. And just now I win
thiyabarawaththe.91

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

Been optimistic is what gives you a best tomorrow.If you can creep the good,right,happiness from everything you expose  that is where you become success.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

Well, yours is a bit of a metaphysical position, regarding a positive attitude which surely have a positive impact in your life in general, but which alas in not really able to influence the destiny of markets. Luck or lack thereof has a much bigger impact.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
PrimeauxETH

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:25:10 PM

Yes I saw that in past few days the price graph diverted towards top a little that sounds positive though
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:46:27 PM

Having a positive thingking has a result of positive result in your life and also to your self.
A person that faces faces life with a positive attitude will always be more successful in life both professionally and personally thank a person that can not take control of his thoughts.
bitchubitchu

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

Don't mind the speculations,news and what other say about bitcoin,what important is you think positive about bitcoin so that positive outcome will come on your way.
platot

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:55:36 PM

yes positive thinking must be an attitude of a well being in order to reach the goal in life, a goal to earn more bitcoin in higher value, just think positive.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:50:56 AM

I agree with you, I think it's time to discuss the positives that are in bitcoin where the benefits aspect can be obtained. Also about some features of bitcoin that make people more interested in bitcoin. I myself am a person who does not really think about the lack of bitcoin so let's think positively about bitcoin.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

A hundred percent believe on this. People are just spreading all this negatives vibes and it is not helping the cryptocurrencies market. Everytime i  open this forum and read any good news about the market increase, all i see is people trying to convince other to sell their bitcoins or other tokens because they are telling tjis is the "end". And most of the people are panicking in this situation. I am not relly sure if this is one factor leading bitcoins (and other crytos) to decline, but i am hoping thqt lets start to build a better raport and give positive things (eventhough the market are really declining) it will help other to build their hope and continue patronizing cryptos
cepedacharles29

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

That's true. What you always think gives you a positive outcome. That is why fon't rely too much on negative news relating to bitcoin because that's just might scared you or stressed you. Better relax and wait for positive things to come.
lostdraw

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

Its a epidemic for me that when anybody tries to keep me positive I start negativity even more XD
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:38:09 PM

Positiveness is important,especially to our health to avoid stress. Let us be positive in everything and in all the trials we face. Being positive we need to trust ourselves,avoid two minds and you have must one direction only. Avoid negative people to avoid trouble. Always think negative because it is reduces stress and you can relax when you are positive. Being positive does not mean life is perfect, it is making a good choice to focus more on the good that exists. Do not be afraid of everything you have to pray first and start being positive about what could go right.
Rono

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:47:23 PM

Once A Winner Always A Winner.Positive Thinking brings positive things Absolutely True.If you Stuck In negativity You ruin everything So Think positive.POsitive Things MAkes You Stronger Ever Then Before.Never Lose Hope.

══════════════☛MORBEX.FINANCE☚═════════════
Giving Your Savings The Opportunity To Grow
snowwyjonny

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:22:03 PM

This is absolutely true. Everything that is happening to our life is because of our decisions and choices, if you are being with all the things that is happening in our life then it will turned out positively too. Just like the problems if we see it as a failure or a problems without solution then it will turned out that way, but if we think positively and take problems as a temporary challenges in life then it will be.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:31:58 PM

Yes.I agree. I was able to prove it to my self a lot of times. Everytime I think that I can't win, I always ended up losing. When I think positive about things, I always win. For some reason our mind is so powerful that it can convince us to our best to get the best result.Knowing what to do and having the right mindset can really help us do things we never thought we can do.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

I believe in law of attraction. It is good to perceive positive things because you attracted also positive aura. Yet it is not good to think negatively, I think that thinking in bad ways are important to anticipate the near loss or failure. If you know what will become your mistakes, maybe you can change your life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: