Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:27:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3054 times)
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:16:33 AM

You are right, most of as are wasting time in discussing the price and value of btc. Why the price is down, when the right time to buy and sell coins, and so on. It very wastes our time if only focus in discussing it. It better to focus on what we can do, just be positive that anything will be good and stable.

It is not exactly positive things will happen when you think of positive, sometimes we can't change that fact that we worry a lot, we can't even think any good to us, because all we see is full of negativity, but still in the end we ended up in a positive way.
dyablo

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

Of course this is so, if you think positively then the environment immediately becomes so exactly the same it works and in the world of crypto currency you can not be negative it will not bring good

That is true. Our mind is the most powerful part of human body. If you have a positive thinking, it creates a positive
acts. Be positive that all your goals will go as you've planned.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:46 AM

We can achieve all of our dreams if we are thinking positive. We should not do overthinking because it can lead us to think negative. We must stay calm and focus to what we are doing.

Work positively can produce a good result. Positive thinking can provide a happy life, you can find better solutions in every problem that being encounter in life. It will bring us to have a successful life because we can think calmly and wisely when making a decision.

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:50:49 AM

When everything becomes harmful and many people panic, we should be positive before everything is possible. If we fear them, we will fail because of the fears created by fat. We will become shark baits so prepared for anything that can happen.

Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

Yes positive thinking bring positive things, when you think positively  you will act positively, and when you act positive, success become inevitable, but you need to associate with positive peoples,, indeed positive thinking beget positive things.
valterventura

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

Being positive thinking is a lot better than being negative because not only it gives you hope when everything seem there's no way, it means you are looking forward for the brighter side of life.
Palmholder

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:02:21 AM

This is one of my major problems - negative way of thinking. I use to be scare of authorities, think they spy on me, they gonna make my lifestyle illigal or just accuse me in some crime. I was not even able to do anything because of that fear for quite long time.
   I have actually got some results at this fight inside my mind nowadays, i do control my thoughts constantly and focus on my aim, it helps a lot

mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:32:11 AM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
Stop with negativity but rather look on the positive side cause it will help uplift our confidence that everything will fall in the right place. It will also help us to lessen our fear and our "what if?" problems. Positive thinking won't lead us to reckless decision that we will surely regret at the end .
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:52:13 AM

Yes positive thinking bring positive things, when you think positively  you will act positively, and when you act positive, success become inevitable, but you need to associate with positive peoples,, indeed positive thinking beget positive things.
Positive thinking gives you more motivation at work. It gives you more confidence to achieve the results you want. Positive thinking determines success is not completely correct. If you have more perseverance and a little luck and so you can be successful.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:13:32 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.

Of course having a positive mind can leads into a good vibes that can really help you to boost up your day and to be much more motivated when it becomes into working into cryptocurrency. And being optimistic you will always see the bright side and you will never notice that there are something bad are hapoenig or you are aware that bad things are happening but still you manage to find another way of gaining a solutions to that problem just like when bitcoin falls optimistic people mamage to stay calm and hold.
Sekai

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:33:58 PM

positive thinking is very effective to maintain health, the effect is very large. Many people underestimate positive thoughts, often forgotten. What many people do is they guess what will happen next in their lives. Their guesswork often leads to bad thoughts causing fear and anxiety. Life will be very loss if only filled with fear and anxiety. So positive thinking just bitcoin prices continue to rise.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:01:27 PM

i agree with this..positive thinking brings positive thing because when you are in positive mood you can think better and full of hope... you will not be destracted whatever problems that comes in your life...just like in btc if you have even when the price lowered but if you will not discourage.. their still a big chance to gain profit if you will wait

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:58:09 PM

i agree with this..positive thinking brings positive thing because when you are in positive mood you can think better and full of hope... you will not be destracted whatever problems that comes in your life...just like in btc if you have even when the price lowered but if you will not discourage.. their still a big chance to gain profit if you will wait

It is always comes to my mind is that bitcoin can give me a better future someday and this is about to happened soon. Negative way of thinking is one of our problem that gives us frustration, when i do control my thoughts constantly and focus on my aim, there's a positive result.I'm always on positive side of bitcoin even  they are some social media spreading too much negativity about bitcoin,banning in some countries or bitcoin price falling but i stay positive on bitcoin.

Well just don't be too positive to put a lot into it. Always think ahead and what the consequences are of the risk you're taking. I know that positivity often attracts positive results as well, and it has been proven a lot of times already, but it's always better to prepare for negative happenings

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:06:02 PM

It is always comes to my mind is that bitcoin can give me a better future someday and this is about to happened soon. Negative way of thinking is one of our problem that gives us frustration, when i do control my thoughts constantly and focus on my aim, there's a positive result.I'm always on positive side of bitcoin even  they are some social media spreading too much negativity about bitcoin,banning in some countries or bitcoin price falling but i stay positive on bitcoin.

Well just don't be too positive to put a lot into it. Always think ahead and what the consequences are of the risk you're taking. I know that positivity often attracts positive results as well, and it has been proven a lot of times already, but it's always better to prepare for negative happenings

Even if you always think positive, all things here in bitcoin industry is a risk so you must face what the consequences of the move you do. I'm not giving some negative vibes here but let's face it that the more you risk the better you will get. Therefore the best tandem for me to succeed in bitcoin are positive thinking and a pure luck.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:15:19 PM

Even if you always think positive, all things here in bitcoin industry is a risk so you must face what the consequences of the move you do. I'm not giving some negative vibes here but let's face it that the more you risk the better you will get. Therefore the best tandem for me to succeed in bitcoin are positive thinking and a pure luck.
Things must be all in balanced and that is why even how positive we are into things there is still some sort of negative. Spreading positive vibes in the world of crypto can give big impact to its value but we have to accept the fact that we can't prevent other people wanted also to destroy the crypto. But, we should not be affected with negative news and we should continue to support crypto.
kalawang

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

Many of them are saying bad things about cryptocurrency. Also news about the price of Bitcoin is already depreciating. If you let these things influence you you'll lose and might be in a wrong way. Always think positive, nothing is impossible with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has already proved that it can go any reach. In order to see it we all have to wait. Bitcoin's value is struggling right now because of some factors in the market that we can't see and we don't know. Although, I know that Bitcoin's value will go up once again.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

I think that's a nice topics.this topics give me lot of inspiration.because,when any one in positive mood,that time brings all positive sign.I personally always positive side of bitcoin.some social media show negative role about bitcoin,some countries bann bitcoin,low price of bitcoin,but I myself always with bitcoin.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

Everyday just think positive things so the positive vibes will come to you. Don't give attentions to people who are very selfish, greedy. Just focus what you do, just like bitcoin just focus in bitcoin and earn daily profit so that your life will became progressive.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
etron

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:28:55 PM

I agree with your thoughts, that we must always have positive thoughts in a matter, but with the news from various sources (social media) about the news about the price drop it makes them feel uncomfortable and always panic in accompanying with their negative thinking . indirectly that they have been hypnotized with the news of social media.
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:38:15 PM

I agree with this because having this positive thinking will make us to be in a positive things so that we should know how to be a positive person like be in a situation or choose the things that you will in a good or you will feel that you are happy in your life or making you to be a positive you can also be accept all the things that you will feel that you are wrong or bad so that when you accept that in a proper way you can change your mood or you thought in a positive thinking. According to the Research suggests that we have powerful capabilities to choose positive emotions and ways of thinking.In fact, our emotions literally change our bodies on a cellular level.Many of our experiences in life are a result of how we interpret and respond to our surroundings. Fortunately, rather than repressing or trying to “get rid” of negative feelings, we can choose to interpret and respond to them differently.You’ll find that with some practice, patience, and perseverance, you can become more positive". You should know to appreciate your own capabilities that will helps you a lot to think  positively in many things or when you are in situations. Always remember that trust yourself in order to be positive and make a choice that you will be in a good way so that it will gives you a points to make yourself to be positive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: