Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3053 times)
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:56:23 AM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.

I am thinking of that everyday. How i wish that bitcoin will finally back again.  I want to see a very great changes in price if not this month,  hopefully this coming april.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Satry

Activity: 190
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.

We cannot please all people. Especially if they heard about bitcoin because there's a lot of fake news about bitcoin. And we admit that sometimes we believed in negative news than we believed in positive because people is not contented in one evidence. All we can do is visualize the positive outcome from what we see ourselves with bitcoin in the future.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:14:12 AM

I am thinking of that everyday. How i wish that bitcoin will finally back again.  I want to see a very great changes in price if not this month,  hopefully this coming april.
We are all hoping for the price of bitcoin to finally recover from this huge dump. If we continue to support bitcoin I think the price will recover in no time. If we think positively about this kind of situation it will not make the situation even worst. Look all those people who are in panic they didn't help becausee instead of holding their coin they sold it.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

We are all hoping for the price of bitcoin to finally recover from this huge dump. If we continue to support bitcoin I think the price will recover in no time. If we think positively about this kind of situation it will not make the situation even worst. Look all those people who are in panic they didn't help becausee instead of holding their coin they sold it.

Just enjoy what you're doing and everything will be fine, I hope in a matter of time all of these problems that bitcoin faces will ends. Positive thinking will boost other people to continue supporting the coin and will lessen those who panicked selling their bitcoins. And don't stress yourself too much because it can lead you to wrong decisions that you will surely regret in the future. 
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:22:35 AM

Yep, that is what I have been seeing too, of all the people in the world, I never really expected to see more negativity in the crypto people than anyone else which is pretty disappointing honestly. But I completely understand, of course people will worry since they have invested in it, even more those who have invested quite more than what they can afford to lose. But if only people did not easily believe everything that they see on the internet and tried to search for answers themselves and not rely on others, they will really see all the positive sides of the crypto world and most specially bitcoins. Which would've drastically reduced the number of negative people here in this industry.
The key to success is combined with hardwork and consistent determination. In crypto world where everything is inevitable, we should not loose grip our positivity as it would lead to great results. We are all capable of amazing things. Stay and be positive.
Joy12345

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:45:40 AM

Being a positive will give a positive feedback. Lot of country banned the bitcoin and there also a lot of news about the decreasing of price in bitcoin. We do not need to be affected to those news if it is true or not, we just need to act and be ready to consequence that we will face. When you claim about it, it will be given to you. We just need to think positive and act positively with hardwork and determination to claim the success of positivity. Let us just pray and hope that bitcoin will continously have a higher rate and it will rise because there are lot of people who using and trusting bitcoin.
EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

Creating positive views in life can lessen the negative effects in our health, and most especially with our family. We can also think positive thoughts about the future by creating new ideas about online trading or business which can hire many people. Negativity to people affects other peoples' work.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:17:59 PM

I guess we cannot avoid this kind mind set specially if you are in trading world, that is why it is very important to learn how to handle your emotions, cause sometimes over thinking  leads you to a wrong decision, so always relax so that your mind can perform well, and always think for a positive side of Bitcoin not those negative one.
Simone18

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:34:44 PM

I totally agree with you there, we cannot deny that the price dip really affected most of us but instead of dwelling on this unfortunate event we must keep optimistic all the time and avoid negativity. What is happening right now is not permanent because I know for sure bitcoin price will rise up again sooner. Negativity will only make the situation worst.

[   M O Z O  -  The Token of Discovery   ]   //  Whitepaper  //
               ►►  JOIN NOW  ◄◄   US$ 26M of US$ 42M already RAISED!               
Facebook  .  Twitter  .  Telegram  .  Medium  .  Reddit  .  Youtube  .  ANN Thread
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:04:37 PM

Yes, It is true that positive thinking can bring about change in everything. You can be happy with positive thinking.
Very well said, that is true if we are a positive thinker it can lead a positive things, and for me let's just be postive and wait for the positive things we will come to us, always be positive and confident to have a great future with bitcoin.

Janodevera

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:09:30 PM

Expect good things to happen! Success, wealth, a date with the girl down the hall.. anything that is positive in nature. And don’t just think about them happening, you need to fully believe that what you want will in fact come to you! Look for opportunities for your goals to be reached at all times and pounce on them when you see them. Don’t second guess if a potential opportunity is just chance or wishful thinking! If you have been expecting what you want to come, it is definitely the right opportunity. Disregard and replace negative thoughts with positive ones. Even if you started thinking something pessimistic , just take a deep breath and think the opposite, POSITIVE thought. Stop hanging out with negative people. They drain you on a daily basis and prevent you from reaching your positivity potential. This gets difficult if your good friends are pessimistic and unwilling to change, but you need to detach yourself from all negativity. Negative people are burdens and leaches!
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:29:36 PM

Creating positive views in life can lessen the negative effects in our health, and most especially with our family. We can also think positive thoughts about the future by creating new ideas about online trading or business which can hire many people. Negativity to people affects other peoples' work.

Right. Always be positive. As being positive provide new positive things in life. Imagine your life if your always thinking about negative things. Wow, that will be like hell on earth. Let's always be grateful in life to always have a positive outlook. Smiley
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

I agree with your opinion that positive thinking will give positive things, as well as in bitcoin price movements, if we continue to speculate and discuss about things that will make the bitcoin price go down, then indirectly it will make the price down too, on the contrary, so keep thinking positive if you are a true trader
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:54:13 PM

Yes, It is true that positive thinking can bring about change in everything. You can be happy with positive thinking.
Very well said, that is true if we are a positive thinker it can lead a positive things, and for me let's just be postive and wait for the positive things we will come to us, always be positive and confident to have a great future with bitcoin.
- This is quite correct because if we have positive thoughts, our confidence is increasing, we will not be too frightened with the risks, psychology will not oscillate, it will lead to wiser decisions, achieving positive results is what will happen. However, life always needs to look at the problem in many different aspects, positive thinking is too good but sometimes we fall into bad situations, we still have positive thoughts, we can fall into worse situation, positive thinking makes us too subjective with every problem, so we can be positive but limit it to the appropriate level

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

For me, yes positive thinking brings positive things maybe most of the situation you encounter is giving you can negative feedback, you most of the news that you are reading about bitcoin is giving you a negative feeling about it. We all know that the negative energy is always there and ready to go inside into you the make bad to worse like the trolls, people that only do is to bring you down. Just think positive and overcome to them, if you become successful in the end your haters will become your fans someday.  Smiley
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:17:43 PM

For me, yes positive thinking brings positive things maybe most of the situation you encounter is giving you can negative feedback, you most of the news that you are reading about bitcoin is giving you a negative feeling about it. We all know that the negative energy is always there and ready to go inside into you the make bad to worse like the trolls, people that only do is to bring you down. Just think positive and overcome to them, if you become successful in the end your haters will become your fans someday.  Smiley
When I joined here, what is in my mind is to stay positive all the time especially when joining a campaign, and investing in a newly opened company, of course before I joined I am making sure that I have thorough study about that certain coin that I wish to invest at.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

With positive thoughts then what we produce is a good thing, this is what we must always keep, never think any negative about other people and the future, because many successful and rich people always think positive even though they go bankrupt.

Definitely.  And I am practicing this atleast trying to be positive even situation does not goes into my favor.  Bitcoin taught me to become positive and believe on those things.  Positivity brings so much energy and it brings us good vibes.  It makes us happy and that shows on our face.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:30:36 PM

Indeed there are a lot of good news that are happening but as you can see in this world full of pessimist they only care of the breaking news and how bitcoin ruins someone else's life. People only care when an exchange got vlose or a country banned a certain coin or when bitcoin is starting to dump.

The only good thjing in bitcoin that I am hearing is the increased of the value most spevially befpre 2017 ends. The rest are all energy sucking negative situation.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀