Bitcoin Forum
July 30, 2024, 07:35:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3056 times)
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:10:46 PM

Waking up every morning give us new perspective in life to live and enjoy life with positive outlook.Hence,we cannot avoid some negative circumtances come along in our everyday life.They are just the flavor which give taste to have a meaningful life here on earth.
Just like in bitcoin world,there is up and down of prices and it create impact to everyone.They got panic and think negatively.
Remember,let us put everything in the hands of God.Be still and think positive always.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Rockyq

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:39:44 PM

Yes its true positive thingking brings positve things. Thats what most people do. because strong feeling sometimes affect.
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:12:41 PM

Creating positive energy is necessary, although in reality life is not always easy, problems come and go, but we need to allow time for our bodies to reassemble positive energy in order to move forward. Learn about Yoga, a Hindu spiritual meditation, it can bring good influence for our life.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

Being a positive thinker is good becuse it can brought us positive things in life. Because  as being optimistic you can see life on a good way and you can take challenges easy because you see the better things going to happen after that challenges.Forgot about the decline and think of the possibility of recovery little by little and that by the second quarter of the year it will be fully recovered as what we have expected
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:37:24 PM

I know all of we are scared about Bitcoin price falling. It's a normal behavior. But we need to keep patience. Just don't panic. It's a like share market. So it has a up & down. Now it is down we have to keep positive thoughts and keep patience.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:42:03 PM

I back this thing but i'm not sure that can be used everywhere. Postivie thinkings brings positive things only when we talking about smart head.

gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
Our life full of something negativity but when go through the thinking and your mindset is being positive you will never gets frustrated and being positive turn into good thing happens to Us .Be more positive like when you are waiting to increase the value of bitcoin just be patience and soon it will happen .
I agree with you, if we do good we will get good things too, we know in bitcoin this takes patience and wait. while we wait to think positively with it, believe that effort does not betray results.
Claen Soap

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

difficult to state yet difficult to act thing. Numerous individuals frequently guidance you to end up positive in your issues however with regards to execute such, they themselves think that its hard. Be that as it may, yes this isn't incomprehensible thing. There are stories of numerous individuals who have demonstrated positive vibes in tough circumstances and the outcomes were agreeable. They had superb organic products from their endeavors of stay positive.
PanicAtTheFork

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

It gets harder every day to be more positive but yes, it is the correct mindset to use on this business. Just don't lose your hope and think cold and you will get far!
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

Yes its true positive thingking brings positve things. Thats what most people do. because strong feeling sometimes affect.
Indeed if you are positive so then your happening will be positive itself, as the negative thinking will lead you to the failures only. Better to think about the future and get in bitcoin it will give you benefit and you will be succeed, a positive thinker can spend better life than the people who all the time put doubt in bitcoin, trust really matters if you trust something it gives you confidence to invest more so this way you will be able to have high amount of profit.
Quantum Mind Flow

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:54:02 PM

Positive thinking alone doesn't bring anything: this is usual new age bullshit.
But if you take positive action... well, then you'll have positive results.
Clara.Wilfred

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:01:02 PM

I love your outlook. I agree totally. Too much pessimism. Well it was announced a few days ago that the first case of blockchain technology being used in government was announced. Another of many major steps forward this year
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

This is really true. We can do great things through positivity. If we all just have positive mindset in everything we do therefore we can be as succesful as we can. We can do what we like and what we want because we have the positive spirit within us. It is very vital in our daily routine. Being positive has a positive outcome also.
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
Every morning just think first the positive vibes, so that you can start your dat with a smile and good heart. Important is you know how to handle your temper, you know what people you must go. And be kind always.
lelylely

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

What we think sometimes is what we achieve.  So yes, we have to think positive so we can get positive result.  I am thinking that bitcoin will still goes up even after its continued down fall.  As they say, the higher the fall the higher it will bounced   So it is possible that it will happened to bitcoin.

Yes, positive thinking will be the key to success. Bitcoin does not always fall, but one day the value will rise. Be patient with bitcoin, and we will get bitcoin at high prices.

Royal Script

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:09:37 PM

I agree about being positive also brings positive things. If you just let positive energies flow from you, expect to get positive energies too. Just like starting your day before going to work, having a positive mindset will always produce positive output too.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:06:49 PM

I agree with you. This has been proven and tested as I face my daily life. As for me, what we think is what we always get. Bitcoin is unstable and is shaky right now, but what we need to do is not to panic but to be hopeful and positive towards it. I believe that what we aim for better will happen soon. We just have to be patient about it.
sana gull

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:09:54 PM

This is really true. We can do great things through positivity. If we all just have positive mindset in everything we do therefore we can be as succesful as we can. We can do what we like and what we want because we have the positive spirit within us. It is very vital in our daily routine. Being positive has a positive outcome also.
Yes if you going to start a business either it is your day business or online, you need to be positive and think positive about your new business, in fact through this way you can increase your interest in your new business and will really bring a very positive result, if you are thinking positive about your new business then you will even like to do hard work for that to make it successful.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

That is so true, cause whole crypto market is based on positive thinking which can lead  to getting some money, even if the coin is like 50% down you could believe that it pump and it could done it in near months imo.
btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

I agree with you. This has been proven and tested as I face my daily life. As for me, what we think is what we always get. Bitcoin is unstable and is shaky right now, but what we need to do is not to panic but to be hopeful and positive towards it. I believe that what we aim for better will happen soon. We just have to be patient about it.
Yeah i think you alway needs to be hopefull. Negative speculations are from those who are too hopeless in bitcoin. As traders, we must be ready for the changes and must accept the fact that bitcoin is volatile. However, entertaining negative news won't help us grow as traders. I believe that what we think is what we get. Let's look at the positive posibilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: