Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Positive thinking brings positive things.  (Read 3053 times)
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:47:28 AM

I totally agree with you sir, because it is true what we feel positive will produce a positive thing
as it is the promise of god "what do we think that's what we get"
so we can conclude if we think positive then the result is also positive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bastok

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:50:10 AM

You are right, most of as are wasting time in discussing the price and value of btc. Why the price is down, when the right time to buy and sell coins, and so on. It very wastes our time if only focus in discussing it. It better to focus on what we can do, just be positive that anything will be good and stable.

I agree that we better focus on what we can do to grow our bitcoin than thingking those negative news that might affect your focus. There is a Law of Attraction, so the more you think positive, more blessings and positive outcome.
Docafid888

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

Yep, these negatives people need to be more positive, beside all the positives thoughts will lead to positive future, and it does relaxing your soul a lot so you wont decide anything in bad mood.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:02:11 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.
Positive thingking brings positive things because positive thinking leads to positive actions that will lead into good ideas, positive thingking makes us feel alive and energetic and because of that all the positive things that in our mind makes us work good.
vhinzkie

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:33:53 PM

Yep, these negatives people need to be more positive, beside all the positives thoughts will lead to positive future, and it does relaxing your soul a lot so you wont decide anything in bad mood.
I agree with that, those negative thoughts must be replace with positivite thoughts and teach them in order to learn and gain knowledge.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

Forums are being filled with speculation, almost all topics that appear lead to falling bitcoin prices, whether this will continue, this is the right time to buy, blah blah blah. Come on, the storm must pass, let us focus on the positive topics instead of continuing to discuss this 50% decline. Start talking about the positive news from Singapore deputy, bitcoin that has gone up 20% today and others. Think positive and positive things will come.

I certainly agree with you. Life is full of challenges as well as here in crypto and the only weapon that we'll be able to use against it is just a pure positive thinking being optimistic. If we really want to earn here, we should not believe hoax and fake speculations but rather trust and believe in the capability of bitcoin.

finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:11:05 PM

Its true my friend because the more that you create yourself in a positive way I'm sure always positive happening in your life.Make a good things happening because this is the way we can help ourself and for our family.

I always believe that positive thinking brings positive things in life.Why? Its because ive been through a lot thing in my life before i became who i am today. I never give up in life even the last person i know that will hurt me left me. I am so down that time but now, im still alive and kicking fighting for something that will complete my life.Striving my dreams is not easy, engineering is not an easy course. but still im so positive that soon i reach my dream all of it that will complete me as a whole.

Same as in bitcoin if your positive thinker even at times like this you will never be afraid about it.You'll always find positive in every negative situation. And lastly, positive thinker will always leads you to right and successful things. You will become successful in bitcoin through positive thinking.

Always take it as a challenge if you are facing something that is hard to face.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:56:23 PM

People are just overreacting or maybe some of them just want to spread the news for us to be afraid and sell our Bitcoin at a very low price. We should always think positively to attract positivity. Negative issues won't help, it will just make a bad impression for those beginners and for those potential investors of cryptocurrencies.
Froloff92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:58:13 PM

I believe in law of attraction. It is good to perceive positive things because you attracted also positive aura. Yet it is not good to think negatively, I think that thinking in bad ways are important to anticipate the near loss or failure.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:51:30 PM

People are very selfish and greedy and they are satisfaitng themselves by talking about sad stuff on market. Nobody want to discuss positive things because it's not necessary.

Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:00:24 PM

It's looks like most people are inherently pessimistic. Some may do so because they want prices to fall so low that they may buy as many coins as they want. But that will only hurt most people especially  newbies in the markets. Positive posts can remedy the situation to some extent. When people here good news about btc and other cryptos they will surely be enticed to invest.
Hadji

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

Positive thinking brings positive things. In this belief you need to be hard as a stone, and have steel eggs, so that later this positive in the negative does not turn.
Cryptococco

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

Positive thinking may bring positive things.
But at this time it seems to me that there is nothing positive about the crypto situation.
Perhaps we are all thinking too badly ...
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

Yeah sometimes everybody need to thinking positive things to brings positive results in our live such as trading or investing.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

People are very selfish and greedy and they are satisfaitng themselves by talking about sad stuff on market. Nobody want to discuss positive things because it's not necessary.
they are pessimists and want to bring down cryptocurrency, another possibility they want to take advantage of that moment to take personal advantage, for it to discuss positive things it is necessary to build trust
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:13:16 PM

You're right, almost 70% here in discussion is all about falling of bitcoins. Let's make positive things happen, guys. It'll all started with yourself, don't be too pessimistic about these issues, let's just be optimistic and I'm sure everything good will be happened.
Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:45:25 PM

Yes, maybe so. Our lives are so diverse. Everything is going on in us. Our lives are full of negative and positive. The mind can be either positive or negative both of its minds. If you think negatively, it just becomes a cause for frustration. If you think positively, you will get instant comfort. So it is better to think positive from negative thinking than feeling depressed. I have been working in Bitcoin for a few days. But now Bitcoin's price is low. If I think positively then it can be positive. May be negative again. I hope Bitcoin will be positive about it. So I think positive thinking is likely to be positive.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 374

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:59:52 PM

If you are a significant investor and put great funds in crypto, then you are to think positively.
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

The human mind is a very powerful tool and has the potential to make or unmake the individual involved .If you think about positive things,your mind and all your effort is moved in a positive way to do things and in the end, the results is [positive but a negative thinking kills the spirit and all the innovative ways the person can move to have positive results.So the way a person thinks determines the results at the end.

ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:32:39 PM

If you are a significant investor and put great funds in crypto, then you are to think positively.
some investor bring their negative think too.they are too panicked to see moving prices do not match their desires. such characters are not suitable for investing in a portfolio with great risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: