Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:34:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops?  (Read 7638 times)
Hendrahendri

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:40:32 PM

I also like that her name airdrop because there are only register and get some token in give for free, but I prefer to join the bounty, because of token in given by the bounty almost everything is the price is expensive.
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:47:26 PM

from personal experience  I think it's just don't worth it if you lucky you can get some coin which worth around 10-20$ but almost all is shitcoin
chulos

Activity: 268
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

Sure I like airdrops. Free coin always delight. Only, some can not be used. They have no value.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
SeNeor

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:54:15 PM

Sure! I'm interested in Airdrop, but I'm very selective about it guiding against Shit coins that are waste timers. I always make good and few enquirers about them testing their weight and authenticity before joining of them. Prefer mostly Signature Campaigns and Avatar that are worthy to me.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I used to, last and previous years, some of them indeed brought some good profit but I am not participating anymore, because now I consider all these useless airdrops are just some database for future emails of scam.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:16:30 PM

Airdrops are always good to take ! Always doing them on the side.

Don't like thoses with lots of restraints tho ...

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
cryptodairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

Airdrops are always good to take ! Always doing them on the side.

Don't like thoses with lots of restraints tho ...

Me neither...I rather Simple and easy ones.

BEAT➢ The Crypto Currency for the World of Sports
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄       INVEST NOW AND GET 100% BONUS        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
https://beat.sportalliance.co
ICE_VIT

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

Began to use a couple of days ago. It seems like something should be, we'll wait and see.
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:37:51 PM

yes i love airdrops but i only take part in good quality projects and where the airdrop seem to have good value, it is not wise to support useless coins and projects.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

Do you like airdrops? yes i do and my allegation is that it may be sometimes beneficial and it cost you absolutely nothing you just get it for free so why not participating in airdrops. it still my opinion let see what the other guys think.
thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:39:10 PM

I like Airdrops. They really make you get into the community more which is not necessarily a bad thing. I am currently in the Deep Onion airdrop. It does take time to do this one but not too bad. I think its more for getting the name out there and more support for those who hold.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

I think everybody missed the point here.
Where's your airdrop Miss ?
cxt07

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

I think in a hard market as we are in right now airdrop coins like deeponion, f0me and sxas are a must to be part of your portfolio.   Even if the coin goes down you can stake them and receive airdrop to help counter losses.  I dont have time to daytrade so these coins offer me more stability to my portfolio
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
I consider airdrops as an instrument that helps the organizers of ICO campaign attract audience to make more HYPE around their project. Fans of freebie are always a lot. In the meantime, the size of received coins is very small to consider it a useful occupation
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:59:55 PM

Airdrop is okay because it is free and it is one way to introduce the new altcoin in the market. The only fallback is the value of the coin would dump if too many coins for airdrop is being distributed. I seldom join on an airdrop unless i know the coin.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:33:29 PM

Doing free airdrops isnt worth the hussle,but doing bounty hunting is worth your time because you can earn a decent amount of stakes joining signature campaigns or atleast social media campaigns and you will only required to post,comment,share something in your social media accounts,twit and re-twitting for most of the time in each in weeks then you will get your stakes,in signatures you will only need to post here in forum with constructive posts per week.After the ICO has ended you will receive your stakes that depends on how much effort did you do to the whole campaign,but doing airdrops are worthless most of the coins you will get are dont even get listed on exchanges.

muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

I don't like airdrop coins because it take time before airdrop coins again potentials which is really affecting crypto-currency market, because people dump it the anyhow think after all they did not visited on it.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

Yes, I like the airdrops, despite it is not as profitable as bounty campaigns, but it is in fact free money, and you don't have to spend a lot of your time and effort to get the tokens, usually you need to make only 1 time tasks, and after a while you receive the tokens to your address, which is not bad at all.
barlo357

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

Yes of course I like airdrops imagine after you filled up there form or requirements they giving you  free token.Who doesn't like that of course people like that kind of thing.But there is sometimes not true so choose the right one or research first before you enter.

Rabbai89

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

I like airdrops. I feel that there isn't anything to lose from them. Some may not be worth a lot value wise, but for me i just hodl them. You never know what the future brings.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: