Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:59:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like airdrops?  (Read 7638 times)
xrpdavid

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:43:07 PM

Of course! Who doesn't like free money? In most cases you just sign up and after a while get some coins deposited. If they're worth very little, no problem. If they're worth a significant amount you've just made some nice money with hardly any effort... seems pretty great to me.  Grin

annbagira

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:50:12 PM

Hello autho ;)r! I never received good money from airdrop. I know only one or two people who received more then 100-500 dollars after coin pump. The most valuable coin was approximate around 5-50 dollars Cry. Also I know there is a lot of wrong and scammer links and spam! You know I heard they was people who passed KYC for 10 dollars and theirs money was stolen! So if this is not a scammers airdrops then I find this great PR Cheesy Wink Wink
Meksika

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:40 PM

it is now very popular, this is due to the fact that the market for crypto currency has grown very much lately and due to the high price growth
bratbu

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:54:28 PM

I dont usually join free airdrops because these tokens wont have any worth in the near future,joining bounties has a lot to offer than joining these airdrops.You can earn a lot of money by joining bounty campaigns because solid ICOs will pay most of the people to promote their ICO here in bitcointalk,or in some social media sites.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Tomaltcoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

I dont usually join free airdrops because these tokens wont have any worth in the near future,joining bounties has a lot to offer than joining these airdrops.You can earn a lot of money by joining bounty campaigns because solid ICOs will pay most of the people to promote their ICO here in bitcointalk,or in some social media sites.

Correct
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:58:15 PM

almost of free coin is not good. Price down after it go to exchange.
Indeed it is one of the risks if we participate in Airdrop. Nothing can be expected when we get a coin in airdrop. But keep in mind not all airdrop is not good. There are some airdrop coins with high prices and extraordinary of course.
for me we dont have to be nothing to be expect for when we are able to join with some airdrop for and seeing that there is some progress with it we dont have to be expect on it cause what we are able to take is that we have to make some way of that we may have to earn in a free way.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:59:55 PM

Hello!Yes i like coin becose its totaly free,but i dont like airdrops when need to twit somthing,or  share on facebook,or tweter...or spam somthing,like real airdrops wher u get in write ur email and wallet adress thats it..i dont understand that airdrops where need to share or spam somthing,bes i go then to signature campaign but not spaming anything like bot...

Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:07:09 PM

almost of free coin is not good. Price down after it go to exchange.
Indeed it is one of the risks if we participate in Airdrop. Nothing can be expected when we get a coin in airdrop. But keep in mind not all airdrop is not good. There are some airdrop coins with high prices and extraordinary of course.
for me we dont have to be nothing to be expect for when we are able to join with some airdrop for and seeing that there is some progress with it we dont have to be expect on it cause what we are able to take is that we have to make some way of that we may have to earn in a free way.

Exactly, airdrops depends only if the ICO is successfully launch and gain in promoting there product to be known in advertising that is why they give free coin to the participants who ever joined in free airdrop. This is the only way to create a big impact into the social media to the forum or campaign to give the followers and investors who would interest the product to invest.
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:14 PM

Sometimes but I only take part in airdrop only when I feel these airdrop coin is good enough to hold and it has good potential and can be listed on good exchange. Almost airdrop coins are trash and never being listed on any exchange so I don't wanna make my wallet become a trashcan. LOL. But you should be careful when you wanna join any airdrop in this forum Smiley

derdemo

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:15:26 PM

Airdrop is good way to earn few tokens Grin. But some airdrops are Scam when you must to install unverified apps or they can using phishing site. Be carefully!
omergstarik

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:22:15 PM

I logged in a few.but I did not receive payment.People are usually talking about being fake.I hope i have participated in a proper campaign  Shocked

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
RockBar0

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:22:21 PM

Airdrop is good way to earn few tokens Grin. But some airdrops are Scam when you must to install unverified apps or they can using phishing site. Be carefully!
Previously I used to participate in airdrop projects because it gives me a fairly decent income. But now I focus more on investing in this market so I do not participate in airdrop programs anymore. For newcomers to the market, airdrop is a very good way to earn income and capital for long-term investment in the market.
shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

I'm participating of some Airdrops. i like it too most of them are real and some are sh*tcoins or not develop coins. If you have alot of coins there then try to post it here. wish we could get atleast 10,000usd in an airdrop!
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

As of now, I did not receive any airdrops in a project I've joined. A lot of airdrops I joined but it seems they are all promising only. I like airdrop because it is just a gift of the company to the people since they are launching awesome project but I think it is hard to find projects that paid airdrops at the end of token sale.

Don Stefanello

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

Well i like them, and i dont like them Smiley First i like them because its obviously free coins that might be worth something in the future, second, it usually isnt worth anything so mostly its a waste of time, althou you dont have to do much to take it so pros win agains cons i guess Smiley
nthnode404

Activity: 126

Everything I say is in My Opinion Only!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:47:37 AM

Airdrops for free do have a value when the coin is listed on coinmarketcap exchanges and can be traded or cashed out. There will be 10 more Airdrops for DeepOnion that go out every Friday for anyone who may be interested.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cah ndablek

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:01:11 AM

Actually I really like airdrop as an additional income every time but the problem that must be considered sometimes someone has got the results of airdrop but after will be on sale,the exchange rate does not support so all the results are not able to make a person happy.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

ksyusha_so

Activity: 72
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:43:52 AM

Not really. There's no such thing as a free lunch. I prefer the bounty campaign, you get coins for your work

Really? Actually mate airdrops came from the ICO projects which was in the stage of promotion and it might can give you a huge amount in the future. Airdrop is so easy to join,I think you already know it buddy. If you received airdrops from those successful ICO project, I guarantee you that you can have a huge amount of token in the future. Airdrops is not huge amount of token at first but in the long term which their platforms really works for sure you can have good value of your token.
This doesn't inspire confidence in me. In addition, you can not guarantee me that they will pay me.

░|∙.Blend.∙|░░|Blend, the all-in-one solution for cross-platform lending investments|░ (http://blendcoins.io/)
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:46:27 AM

Hello guys!  Wink

Today I wanted to ask you, what do you think about airdrops?

As for me, I work in the KickCity project and recently we launched airdrop. I do really like the result! We have a lot of newcomers and new people who are interested in the company. If you want to join you can ask the team in the community https://t.me/kickcity_chat

SO  Shocked

Are you taking part in airdrops? Do you like the result? What is the feedback?
Or maybe you are working in a project launching airdrop?
Who dont like airdrops? Im sure no one would really reject or neglect these kind of opportunities on earning some free tokens with just a minimal task to be done.Might not be big but getting coins out of these good projects might give you profits or money soon depending on how this project would  progress. Airdrops is one of the common distributions just to increase tokens exposure and its existence.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:48:37 AM

There is nothing wrong if you can get some free coins. I like airdrops, but I don't join a lot of them. I only join a few good projects, as most of these airdrops are useless.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: