Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Going Up - Good News Apper  (Read 533 times)
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

We should learn that bitcoin price can down or up anytime and we should have patience when it falls because it is going to increase back. A lot of newbies that invest in bitcoin dont know that when the price goes down is only a manipulation of the market ,so that the big investors can buy low then sell at high price, and they sell their bitcoins immediately after they see that the price fallen because they think they will lose all their money and bitcoin will go very low. Now the price is kind of stable at 7000$ but I see it is going up 8000$ then fall's back. I think pretty soon it will boom and pass 10.0000$

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:18:43 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 11:22:11 PM by HasHe

Guys, have you noticed that everytime the market goes down, the internet is filled with bad news and apocalyptic news about crypto. But when the coins are rising, only good news are seen?
We must learn to not pay attention to this kind of manipulation
Yes bitcoin price is increasing once again. There are FUD spreaders who repeatedly spread any negative news to create panic among newbies.We could understand this by this way that when market falls,then people who want to buy cheaper bitcoins just start spreading FUD to make the price fall more especially big whales and when the market turns bullish, those who have bought bitcoins at lower price just want to enjoy more profits and so comment positively about bitcoin especially media.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 11:22:29 PM

Yeah this is true but there are many newbie investors who easily get influenced by such fuds and hypes which in turn affects the price.

The recent heavy dump was just fueled by some fud from south korea which turn out to be just another joke.  Grin

The one who will hold will always win...

Every fud right now is easily readable as joke after some asian country ban for bitcoin.
even after china ban for ico in the last year.

Dont know whats the next fud that will works in next year
YeOldeMiner

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:26:16 PM

The media & social media are just as bad for it.

There has been good news in the last 24 hours, I echo the thoughts of previous posters though, newbies and media-induced investors have really been influenced. Although, I'd be just as cautious about all of the good news you hear, social media is full of cries of "going to the moon" again, we'll see.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:31:33 PM

Guys, have you noticed that everytime the market goes down, the internet is filled with bad news and apocalyptic news about crypto. But when the coins are rising, only good news are seen?

many many bitcoiner are panicking because of continues down fall the bitcoin price including the altcoin, this is a sad cryptos investor about the virtual cryptocurrency happen today's, i think one of the effect why continue down fall the price is because have also many fake news and people worrying and withdraw the investment.
but i stronly believe this scenario for cryptos are onlt temporary hoping to increase again the price in the market price all cryptos coins.

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

In economy there is a saying for the 'buying power' as we called it for this ecosystem 'the whales'. they are setting the rules for playing even the game is playing. Everything can change if they loose the control power. This is not easy in this ecosystem but again it is the same story, the manipulation, if you have a big share you got the power for control the fluctuations direction. It's kind obvious, i mean, it happens before, down more than 60%, people who just dig a little bit can realise that this is total normal
It's nice and can give hope to people. Because many people have begun to hesitate and talk about something troubling. There are even some people who scare by saying that Bitcoin is just a temporary phenomenon that will dim someday. I have great confidence with Bitcoin to be afraid and anxious because of that word. But somehow I'm still confident with Bitcoin. I hope this does not cause Bitcoin to disappear because I have not transferred all my Bitcoins. Because Bitcoin is mine too little.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:49:38 PM

After receiving too much negative news, the market is showing signs of recovery, but it is not sure that the next week the exchange rate will fall again especially at the moment when Chinese New Year is approaching. If the investment in Bitcoin, this time is very reasonable to invest in because the expected Bitcoin exchange rate will be up to $ 50,000 at the end of 2018.

Boysen

Activity: 264

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:53:44 AM

Seems like bitcoin bounces back to recovery from all the dips caused by the sea of newbie investors that are easily influenced by critics and dropping value caused by the banning of the use of bitcoin and other bitcoin-affiliated activities. Which is good news, however, as soon as bitcoin still hasn't reached its former value it is no time to relax. I say this is the best time to invest!

LastJedi

Activity: 182
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:55:51 AM

I find the price relies more on the actual things that affect it the most. Undecided
And not just the FUD which is essentially just here say anyways. Roll Eyes

levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:15:40 AM

You are right,
there are some people using the down of crypto market for spreading FUD.
if the fud spread, then the bitcoin or crypto holder will lose their hope, and sell their coin.
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:19:35 AM

Yea , I really like that market is getting back alive , but the only think I regret , I did not buy any new bitcoins Sad
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 01:22:54 AM

There are so many factors involved in bitcoin highs and lows, like ocean waves are affected by the sun, moon, wind, boats, people etc.  Chaos theory

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:30:33 AM

Do not let your emotion carry you and shake you too the limit and this limit will will carry you to a wrong decisions like today selling is not the best thing to do right now remember buy if its low and sell if its high this the main objective if you are looking for a profit, it make take a long term but its effective.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kshmrcrs

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:30:08 AM

One bitcoin token is now worth nearly $12,000, which is about $2,500 more than its low on Wednesday January 17 but still some $8,000 lower than its all time high. Main rivals Ethereum (ETH) and Ripple (XRP) also plummeted, after the threat of South Korean regulators banning cryptocurrency trade prompted investors to sell-up. Charles Hater, founder of price tracking website CryptoCompare, said: “The market has been carnage and a lot of investors are starting to take a step back and breathe a sigh of relief as the price has stabilised.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:03:30 AM

yes, of course the news greatly impact on market fluctuations. the good news keeps the market stable so that the crypto spreading will increase.

and bad news will make the market become unstable and keep the volume down and crypto value falling.

because the market is so sensitive to news, therefore, we should not spread the bad news crypto.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

I agree. That's why its important that you know and you believe in that something where you're putting your money on. Especially if its in something as volatile as crypto. It sometimes takes only one fud or one good news to swing the market so if you're at a loss, relax.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:40:46 PM

news is a big impact for us especially when it comes to cryptocurrency, because we know that many of us are afraid to buy a bitcoin because they think it's a scam, so now they have a good news about bitcoin so they People become interested and buy or invest in bitcoin

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:09:03 PM

We were waiting for this awesome news for so long! I just hope that the market will go on staying stable and do not start falling deep. We need getting our profits, don’t we?
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:48:50 AM

Sometimes is not manipulation but just a reflection of what people are thinking, take the forum as an example, when things are going fine then we see all kind of threads predicting bitcoin is going to take over the world but when the price begins to fall we begin to see threads claiming the price is going to crash, so while manipulation is part of it we cannot explain everything with it, people are deeply emotional when it comes to their money and bitcoin is no exception.
damiham

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:51:53 AM

we can wait to hear this kind of good news,,,all what we be praying for is that it wont fall completely,,in other to have joy in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: