Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:08:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bethereum] - ⚽ Witness the ✞ funeral ✞ of conventional betting [iOS demo] 🏀  (Read 19612 times)
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:36:47 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2018, 01:19:41 PM by bethereum

Your bets, your rules

Who said placing a tailor-made bet should be complicated?              
With Bethereum, it couldn’t be simpler!

1. Create a bet
ffffff|or join an existing one

2. Set the conditions
ffffff|Choose the bet amount, how the winnings will be split,
ffffff|and your favourite match results

3. Challenge friends
ffffff|who are immediately notified and can jump right in

4. Have fun
ffffff|as you follow the bet progress, share your wins,
ffffff|compete in leaderboards and special events!
ffffffffffffff

Meet the team

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Martin Herman
CO-FOUNDER
fffffffffffffffffffff

Peter Gal
CO-FOUNDER
fffffffffffffffffffff

Peter Dendis
TOKEN SALE ADVISOR
ffff

Philip Staehlin
STRATEGY ADVISOR
fffffffffffffffffffff

Monja Prole
BETTING ADVISOR
fffffffffffffffffffff

Dite Gashi
BLOCKCHAIN ARCHITECT
ffff

Ondrej Sarnecky
BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPER
fffffffffffffffffffff

Robert Herman
COMMUNITY ADVISOR
fffffffffffffffffffff

David Stancel
BLOCKCHAIN ADVISOR
ffff

The link to our Bethereum iOS demo app is available in our Telegram group!

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Potrip

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:57:14 PM

Nice app, thanks for the wuick replies on Telegram
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:16:46 PM

Nice app, thanks for the wuick replies on Telegram

We'll be adding new features to the iOS app soon!
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

reserved for vietnamese translate
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:00:32 PM

Checkout the video of our Co-Founder Martin Herman pitching Bethereum at the Blockchainweek conference in London

kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:13:04 PM

Wow, your project seems to be innovative! I've never seen something similar before. So, what is your purpose? Is it just avoiding third party intermediates? Because nowadays these middlemen are taking too much fees for the betting. I think that platform like this one could make revolution in betting field, so I wish you good luck guys!
Deform

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:31:04 PM

You said that you have an iOS app already (which is really cool for projects made from the scratch), but what if I don't have an iPhone? I would like to see an Android app as soon as it possible, gonna test it immediately after release.
Titomonriki

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

Just one thing I don't get is it possible to make single bet? All of your previews are showing the accumulators. I know, maybe it's a rather stupid question, but I prefer to do single bets and will disappoint if there no possibility to do them.
Aberrant

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Hi devs, tell me more about your Oracles? That's the first time I've heard about it, but it looks like a great technology. What is the speed of its work? Is it possible to manipulate with betting like in offline bookmakers?
Paparazek

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:47:33 PM

Yeah, decentralized betting is what I've wanted to see. You have own token, so your platform is blockchain based, right? But what is the purpose of blockchain? What is its role in application?
Fanat74

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:50:13 PM

Betting app with opportunity to make friends - that's interesting, but rather weird. =) Maybe it will be the main feature of your project.
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:32:57 PM

Well done, guys! I see that you gain the momentum. Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games? I'd like to place bets on cybersport and there are too little bookmakers that allow me to do it. I hope you will expand your game list constantly.
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Saw some similar projects, but they look, to put it mildly, bad. What is your difference with them?
Because they are decentralized as you, have no third-party as you and have own token as you do.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

Wow, your project seems to be innovative! I've never seen something similar before. So, what is your purpose? Is it just avoiding third party intermediates? Because nowadays these middlemen are taking too much fees for the betting. I think that platform like this one could make revolution in betting field, so I wish you good luck guys!
Hey kamarchek,
There are a lot of flaws with the conventional betting system - and we'd like to tackle most/all of them. I'll provide you with the list of thing we're trying to change with Bethereum:
  • Unfair conditions: In Bethereum all bets have a winner, the money stays with players, and we will always welcome winners.
  • Lack of transparency: In Bethereum, players set the odds and all transactions are visible on the blockchain.
  • Betting limits and low returns: We place no limits on odds and returns, and plan a High Roller Club for truly massive bets.
  • Lack of social and gaming character: Bethereum is a social, community driven platform including powerful gamification elements
  • Inherent complexity: Bethereum is designed for maximum simplicity and intuitiveness.
  • Security concerns: Bethereum’s decentralised setup and Smart Contracts offer unmatched player protection and result validation with the use of Oracles (which provide a manipulation-free environment.

There is even more information regarding this in the section Industry challenges ( Page 8 ) in our Whitepaper
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:21:59 PM

You said that you have an iOS app already (which is really cool for projects made from the scratch), but what if I don't have an iPhone? I would like to see an Android app as soon as it possible, gonna test it immediately after release.

Hey Deform,
Yes you're right we have an iOS prototype already in the AppStore, this was very important for us as we already have something for our community to test out and get used to. An android app is definitely planned and will be developed after the successful launch of our blockchain iOS and Web applications. For now it's listed in our roadmap and Android users should expect an app in the Q2 of 2019. Non-iOS users will have the availability to test everything out in our Alpha and Beta Web application!
-mrblonde

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:49:32 PM

An android app is definitely planned and will be developed after the successful launch of our blockchain iOS and Web applications. For now it's listed in our roadmap and Android users should expect an app in the Q2 of 2019.
is the Android app going to be also on F-droid for Replicant users?

bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

Just one thing I don't get is it possible to make single bet? All of your previews are showing the accumulators. I know, maybe it's a rather stupid question, but I prefer to do single bets and will disappoint if there no possibility to do them.
Hey Titomonriki,
By single bets do you mean if you can bet on a single match? If yes, we'll add support for this. We're always welcoming ideas from our community!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:06:57 PM

Hi devs, tell me more about your Oracles? That's the first time I've heard about it, but it looks like a great technology. What is the speed of its work? Is it possible to manipulate with betting like in offline bookmakers?

Hey Aberrant,
I'd like to quote your last question - Oracles give the exact level of transparency to prevent any bet manipulation. To this date they are the only way of feeding Real-world data (such as match results) into the Smart Contract without the need of a third-party entering.
So the process of bet validation would be as follows:
1. A bet is created.
2. Bettors enter the bet.
3. The matches are played and the results are validated by at least 8 credible sources.
4. The final results are fed into the Smart Contract automatically using Oracles.

We have a nice Medium article about Oracles and what this technology means for us. Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

Yeah, decentralized betting is what I've wanted to see. You have own token, so your platform is blockchain based, right? But what is the purpose of blockchain? What is its role in application?

Hey Paparazek,
Bethereum is built on the Ethereum platform - that means we don't have our own blockchain. The Ethereum platform provides us with an amazing environment for our project. Also Ethereum has a large support team already therefore we're not going to have to deal with security issues regarding wallets etc. Our own blockchain is definitely on our minds, however it's not necessary to this date.
Makelleli

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

What is your plans for token sale? When will it start? What is youк token price? I don't see any information about it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: