Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bethereum] - ⚽ Witness the ✞ funeral ✞ of conventional betting [iOS demo] 🏀  (Read 19612 times)
netynho

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

We have set aside 10 000 000 as rewards for our Bounty program. Help us spread the word on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram, and gain points to get yourself a piece of the cake! Check out rules to get the most Bethers!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
valdemarkam

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:11:36 PM

Hello. you are registered officially? and in which languages do you have technical documentation?I think there will be interest in the project and I hope the project will shoot

█▀▀▀ A DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN-BASED PLATFORM  ▀▀▀█
 █───  Telegram  │  Facebook  │  Twitter  │  ANN  │  Bounty  ───
▰ ▰ ▰  Tokenize the referral economy and spread rewards to all participants   ▰ ▰ ▰
illegaldrum

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:48:41 AM

Just big ups for the area you enter. A huge market, no doubt...
tonbit1239

Activity: 542
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:20:11 AM

this is awesome. decentralized betting in app.  your bet, your rules! This is genius!

Code:
│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │

Jr Member

Code:
│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 2 stakes
For 1500-2999 Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 3 stakes
For 3000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+share = 4 stakes

Application
1. Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
2. Register with this form: FACEBOOK FORM
3. You must write your report weekly in this thread before the week is over

Share in the following format
###FACEBOOK WEEK X###
Facebook Account Link:
Like+Share Link(s):

Rules
Participants must both share and like Hubrisone’s posts
Shares have to be spaced at least 15 minutes.
You must have minimum 100 followers/friends
Minimum 2 shares per week
Maximum 3 shares per day, and 15 shares per week
Account must be original
Like this page : https://www.facebook.com/hubrisone1/
Every share must include this hashtags and link : ''#HUBRISONE #HBRS Alpha App is now live ! Register and receive $10 in HBRS tokens in your wallet! Android: https://bit.ly/2EmPqPE IOS: https://apple.co/2rQtnJw ''

Reports are accepted only within the week dates specified above. Late reports will not be accepted.

Rewards
For 100-749 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 1 stake
For 750-1499 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 2 stakes
For 1500-9999 Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 3 stakes
For 10.000+ Followers/Friends 1 like+retweet = 4 stakes

Application
1. Follow these pages: https://twitter.com/hubrisone , https://twitter.com/hellobountyzz
2. Register with this form: TWITTER FORM
3. Check your audit score: https://www.twitt
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:31:18 AM

1. Do u have whitepaper in Russian?
2. Whenwill u reveal Android app?

Hello Tspark,
1. We are currently working on site translations and whitepaper translation - should be ready next week Smiley
2. The android app will come after a successful launch of the blockchain-connected WebApp and iOS app.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

1. What is Soft cap and Hard Cap ?
2. What is difference between Bethereum and other betting related project in crypto space ? None of the existing projects seems to have done too well.
3. Which exchanges will list Bethereum ?
4. How will Bethereum project make money that is required for further development ? Will the money be passed get passed to holders of Bethereum ?
5. What will be channels to access Bethereum platform ?

Hey SidharthMalhotra,
1. The hard cap is 20 000 ETH Smiley
2. We are aware of our competition, however what we've seen in the crypto world - most projects are rushed and not well thought through. Bethereum started as an iOS app project, however we've seen the massive benefits of the Blockchain technology, therefore we've made the switch in the Q2 of 2017. This gave us enough time to think everything through and evidence of that is for example our successful bounty solution.
3. We can't disclose that yet, however we're in the process of communicating with exchanges.
4. We have a B2B business plans, please checkout our whitepaper on our Website for more information.
ezoeptc

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

Bethereum can make me do the first sports betting in my life  Grin
Lala28

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

I love all the team members on this project and their quick responses to question.
One love Bethereum.
made4world

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

Do they have any bounty program?
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

any signature campaign program?
TreXzar

Activity: 143

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 11:06:28 AM

This is a really good bounty campaign, no spreadsheets, no reporting, everything is automated, really speaks wonders.
Lets see how this will perform though, similar ICOs in the past haven't done so well so Im very interested in how this goes. Will be keeping an eye out for this!

Also, I think you should use the Android platform too, App store is only half the market~!

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
cuongtroll113
Copper Member

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:02:44 PM

Bethereum is the very good program.Fly to the moon
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

Hello all members
Join the Bethereum family and get free Bether Tokens!
We have set aside 10 000 000 as rewards for our Bounty program. Help us spread the word on Facebook, Twitter and Telegram, and gain points to get yourself a piece of the cake! Check out rules to get the most Bethers!

Bounty Pool: 10 000 000 
After the Token Sale, the Bounty pool will be split proportionally to how many points you get.

https://bounty.bethereum.com
cuongtroll113
Copper Member

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

Great and very interesting project
He has a good team and followers from all countries
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:50:57 PM

Interesting proposition betting platform.  I was just wondering how the results are implemented into the bets?  Is there a way to cheat the system and collect the winnings even though you didn't actually win?
Hey trademark,
First of all nice username Cheesy. We have a database of credible sources who provide match results (these providers provide data about matches to huge Sports betting agencies and even Eurosport etc.). Once it's validated on our side we use Oracle technology to feed the data into the smart contract - therefore there is no third-party that steps into the smart contract, which provides a manipulation free environment for the bettors. If you want to read more about Oracles and what they mean for Bethereum, we have a nice article about it here.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:55:53 PM

You said that you have an iOS app already (which is really cool for projects made from the scratch), but what if I don't have an iPhone? I would like to see an Android app as soon as it possible, gonna test it immediately after release.

and window app!
Hey hoanghai2,
The development process will be the following:
1. Blockchain-connected iOS and WebApp (Accessible from any browser online) Alpha & Beta launch.
2. After a successful Beta launch described above we're going to start Android development and any other OS, which we find reasonable - a windows app is definitely on our minds!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

the creator is amazing. the nicest design that I have even seen here.
Thanks yamme,
We have an experienced team of designers and developers Smiley, I'll let them know of this positive feedback.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

Very nice infographics.. some of the best I've seen.
Thanks for your support atrocityx! We're working very hard to perfect everything we do Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:12:55 PM

That is a mighty well designed page. The graphics are descriptive and easy to understand. Lovin' it!
Thanks Fanger, I'll notify the designers!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:05:41 PM

Nice app, i want to join this project and meet to your team.
Join our Telegram community where we reply super fast to project related questions! We will definitely do meet-ups after our Tokensale Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: