Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bethereum] - ⚽ Witness the ✞ funeral ✞ of conventional betting [iOS demo] 🏀  (Read 19612 times)
Yrett

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

We have a database of credible sources who provide match results (these providers provide data about matches to huge Sports betting agencies and even Eurosport etc.).

Does that mean that Bethereum is designed for sports betting only?
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:36:33 PM

We have a database of credible sources who provide match results (these providers provide data about matches to huge Sports betting agencies and even Eurosport etc.).

Hey Yrett,
No - we're starting with sports matches and adding eSports, various political events and even Local events in the future Smiley
Yrett

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:08:24 PM

Hey Yrett,
No - we're starting with sports matches and adding eSports, various political events and even Local events in the future Smiley

But how are you going to approve results of the local events?
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

Yeah, decentralized betting is what I've wanted to see. I see that you gain the momentum. Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games? I'd like to place bets on cybersport.
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:13:32 PM

Do you have any promo on token or simple say discounted price?
It seem so nice project anyway
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:14:32 PM

Yeah, decentralized betting is what I've wanted to see. I see that you gain the momentum. Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games? I'd like to place bets on cybersport.
Hey stil55,
We're starting with sports matches and adding eSports, various political events and even Local events in the future Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

Hey Yrett,

But how are you going to approve results of the local events?
We’ll accept on-demand inclusions of local sport teams or events in our betting network and validate using the same process as described above Smiley
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:16:06 PM

betting token? this is going to blow everyone's mind. this is an amazing project. will support you, I assure that, cause I love the concept of your project. more power bethereum
Thanks for your support kunis0727!
Humulus

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:29:43 PM

Hey. this is an interesting project with a great future, as I think.Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games?

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
bonytv

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:40:23 AM

This site is great you should register
bonytv

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:53:35 AM

Hola donde esta el link para referir
cuongtroll113
Copper Member

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

An interesting idea, I will follow this project. I hope this will be effective
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

Dear Bethereum team,

I came across your ICO on Twitter.

I really think Bethereum will be successful in the future hence my eagerness to get involved in promoting the program. I am already a member of the bounty program.

I just wanted to know if you guys are interested in renting out the pinned post and cover image position in my Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bitcoinkings

I look forward to your response.
Kind regards,

bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

Hey. this is an interesting project with a great future, as I think.Tell me what kind of activities do your application support? Is it only conventional games?
Hey Humulus,
We're starting with sports matches and adding eSports, various political events and even on-demand Local events in the future Wink
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:13:51 PM

An interesting idea, I will follow this project. I hope this will be effective
Hey cuongtroll113,
Thanks for yuour support!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:13:11 PM

Good Project I Share this to my Friends
I agree with your opinion, this project is good and I think this project is very fun and fun and I will also share to my friend.
Thanks for your support guys!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:18:43 PM

Interesting project, however...

Your Bounty sign up page and the BethereumBot in Telegram seems to be busted.

Very slow to click through screens.

I had to wait 5 mins to go from page 1 to page 2 in the bounty sign up process. Page 2 and Page 3 were also slow.

Also glitchy... the pop-up to join social media disappears when you click on it (to copy the verification code).

The BethereumBot in Telegram was slow to respond to the /start command or do anything when the code is posted.

The Twitter verification code also didn't work as the link seems to be expired. I wasn't able to connect my Twitter or my Telegram.

Eventually these worked but it was very slow and clunky.

Are you going to fix this?

Hey mangodebango,
We are aware of these bugs - you have to imagine over 60k users signed up in the last week. People didn't understand how the Telegram verification works, however it was clearly explained in the text once you click the Verify Telegram button. This caused a massive abuse of the bot - which caused the delay (This is a limitation of Telegram - nothing we could do about it.) The pop-ups were fixed. For the Twitter verification - this is a Twitter issue, Twitter can reject a verification token any time they wish to and it's pretty random, shouldn't happen for many users.
As to the site speed - this is new, we've setup everything through cloudflare to prevent hacking attempts and to get a normal site speed.
Thanks for the feedback - the bounty program was and is still a huge success - over 25k bounty hunters supporting us on a daily basis!
We're very sorry for the delays and issues you had, but I can assure you most of them are fixed now.
pumka

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:53:54 PM

Hello to all! I glad to be joined Bethereum compaign. Really like how bounty cabinet organised. Support in telegram chat very quick. Thank you, guys and best wishes!

🎓 Crypto University 🎓
Crypto education of the future. (https://wikitoken.bitcoinwiki.org/)
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

Hello to all! I glad to be joined Bethereum compaign. Really like how bounty cabinet organised. Support in telegram chat very quick. Thank you, guys and best wishes!
Thanks pumka, we're all working really hard to keep you guys happy!
bethereum (OP)
Copper Member

bethereum.com

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

The project ended so fast I was late!!!@ Huh Huh
Hey conghuy55hk,
Our project is just beginning! The Bounty campaign is by the way still running for already registered users! We're also doing an Airdrop for the first 6000 bounty hunters in our Leaderboard and a Lottery!
If you want to learn more about Bethereum please visit our Website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: