Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bull run begins now?  (Read 2987 times)
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

Read the text here: https://goo.gl/WzcTrV
Yes, i can see it already too. The bull is on the move. With many positive news from around the world, i am sure many investors are now contemplating on putting their money on the cryptocurrency.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:24:13 PM

In my opinion, the current situation in the market is the accumulation stage of institutional level, professional traders, and long term investors.  They are setting bull traps along the road to $12k so that they can buy more at a cheaper price of BTC. We are testing a major support level now at $10.3k and if it maintains that level with a higher trade volume, within next week - BTC price could breach $12k and beyond.
dobladi

Activity: 345
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:35:56 PM

⁠Will this prediction by some Crypto Experts that 2018 is a Bull year for Bitcoin To $50k, and with an   Overall Market Cap To $1 Trln going to end a truth?

It alreadh began lately. Its msrket value aggain, reached and crossed the 11k mark but still, it is volatile and at this moment its market value is struggling a little bit at 10500 USD. But this is an opportunity to invest. Its market price is expected to be more expensive enetually and it will be a huge advantage to invest now and to earn huge profit.

crypt0heaven

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:41:37 PM

at this point, who the hell knows anything at all really? Its all just pure speculation at the end of the day. Bitcoin might also find a floor somewhere here and then go from there. We could talk about weeks/ months or even a year.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:25:32 AM

50,000, provided that in many countries the exchange of bitcoat for fiat will be an easy and inexpensive procedure, the transaction price will be low and their speed high.
Or large whales decide to make money on the hype.
Transaction fee is not a problem, we already have a lot of solution but most people are only sticking with what they want to see. How many people today do segwit transactions? I can bet just few. However, with the LN, mainstream adoption should be possible and that should make it even more interesting to see the possibility of a very high demand and increase in value in the process.

bull run is already happening since 2009 Cheesy
Lol. Obviously. Looking at the brighter side of it, we have been having a huge bull run since the invention of bitcoin and all the little ups and downs in between it are just corrections. For those early adopters who got in earlier, it has been an awesome ride for them knowing how much they have gained in profit over the years. However, if the bull run has ended, no one knows, but it is obviously we still have a lot of room to grow.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:17:23 AM

I think so. I just looked at the btc price last year and it also started on the same month - that will be March. Hopefully, the price will increase again next month. It is time for me to sell my btc because I have been holding it since January and I really needed the money. If you will check the BTC price trend, the price will increase on March then it will go down by October. I am not saying that the same thing will happen but at least you have something to look forward to.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:48:32 AM

It would be amazing to see that but I don't know if 50k will happen by December.

I could see maybe 25k.

But that's just me.
Truth be told, no one can see anything. We can only assume based on our hope and belief that with some good news, we can actually see bitcoin hitting that spot we are all predicting. I am still very bullish on bitcoin, we are still very at the early phase, so many elites are going to be created from here onwards, but when what no one knows is, but time is the only thing that can tell us when it is set.
I think so, everything is said to be as prediction but the assurance is really under the hopes and the dreams of all bitcoin believer, However looking back on a price is basically the basis of the long journey, The expert has learn a lot and putting a kind of some great basis from the past that is why some of their speculation may have 95% to come true and only 5% for not.

Honestly, I do not believe into all of these predictions. Remember how many times people predicted death to Bitcoin or the greatest pump of it? The market is unpredictable.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:06:46 AM

Now that the market is growing, many digital cryptographic currencies are growing.

Although this year's bitcoin bull market has not yet arrived, but now the market is recovering, I believe the 2018 bull market will come soon.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:58 AM

It would be amazing to see that but I don't know if 50k will happen by December.

I could see maybe 25k.

But that's just me.
Truth be told, no one can see anything. We can only assume based on our hope and belief that with some good news, we can actually see bitcoin hitting that spot we are all predicting. I am still very bullish on bitcoin, we are still very at the early phase, so many elites are going to be created from here onwards, but when what no one knows is, but time is the only thing that can tell us when it is set.
I think so, everything is said to be as prediction but the assurance is really under the hopes and the dreams of all bitcoin believer, However looking back on a price is basically the basis of the long journey, The expert has learn a lot and putting a kind of some great basis from the past that is why some of their speculation may have 95% to come true and only 5% for not.

Honestly, I do not believe into all of these predictions. Remember how many times people predicted death to Bitcoin or the greatest pump of it? The market is unpredictable.
It is true that bitcoin cant predict the price when it pumps.All of us hoping that it will be a great changes of price in a higher value.I think it will be a great year for now if that may happen.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:21:34 AM

For now, we can see in the horizon a future bull run because of some good news from the social media and also in main stream media. More and more governments are now adapting cryptocurrency in their country.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:02:35 AM

Well, can we really know this until it happens? I have heard a lot of this myself and so many true investors are really bullish on bitcoin. I won't be surprised what the after math of this huge downtrend is going to be, as there is usually a huge bullish rally afterwards.

I hope we are right though, but at the end of it all, holding is always the best thing to do, because bitcoin is definitely going to be hitting the next level of its growth and development.
That is it! Let's just hope we are right. With the situation of the market now, I would not want to rely on just sentiments or what people are feeling but I would rather rely on what the chart tells me. We have seen a lot of activities that looks bullish but ended up showing us otherwise. I am not a big fan of FUD but apparently a big fan of reality and that is what I am going to be sticking with.
MIZANUR5033

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

It is so much tough but nothing is impossible at bitcoin. Just a month ago it has jumped up and reached at its best price and stayed for some time. After some days it has decreased its price again and come to at a comfortable price for traders. If expert says then something of that can be true and the last period of a year is so much important for bitcon and its users.

If it goes to $50k the it have to cross $20k at first as I think so and $20k will be perfect at that position or this coin in my opinion. We are eagerly waiting for our expecting profit and if its price goes high then it will be come to us so that keep watching on its market and get all the news as you can.

ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:59:20 PM

It is so much tough but nothing is impossible at bitcoin. Just a month ago it has jumped up and reached at its best price and stayed for some time. After some days it has decreased its price again and come to at a comfortable price for traders. If expert says then something of that can be true and the last period of a year is so much important for bitcon and its users.

If it goes to $50k the it have to cross $20k at first as I think so and $20k will be perfect at that position or this coin in my opinion. We are eagerly waiting for our expecting profit and if its price goes high then it will be come to us so that keep watching on its market and get all the news as you can.

I think that your forecasts are quite fantastic, especially they are against the background of today's prices for Bitcoin. While many crypto currency users buy Bitcoin just for the sake of this, to see the huge prices for Bitcoin in the future.
shuvo999

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:21:41 AM

Read the text here: https://[Suspicious link removed]/WzcTrV
Well, can we really know this until it happens? I have heard a lot of this myself and so many true investors are really bullish on bitcoin. I won't be surprised what the after math of this huge downtrend is going to be, as there is usually a huge bullish rally afterwards.

I hope we are right though, but at the end of it all, holding is always the best thing to do, because bitcoin is definitely going to be hitting the next level of its growth and development.
That is it! Let's just hope we are right. With the situation of the market now, I would not want to rely on just sentiments or what people are feeling but I would rather rely on what the chart tells me. We have seen a lot of activities that looks bullish but ended up showing us otherwise. I am not a big fan of FUD but apparently a big fan of reality and that is what I am going to be sticking with.
No it has not started yet it will take two to three days to bitcoin to shoot up to the higher prices still it is giving chances to the people to come and buy bitcoin at lower values and sit on the train to profit pool,
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:05:57 PM

No it has not started yet it will take two to three days to bitcoin to shoot up to the higher prices still it is giving chances to the people to come and buy bitcoin at lower values and sit on the train to profit pool,
How come you know that in two to three days bitcoin's price would shoot up? You know, no one can time the market as it is all just a speculation. One thing is for sure though, this year will be a roller coaster ride; alternating bear and bull markets.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:23:41 PM

Just hold your horses everyone. Bull run hasn't started yet. Its like we are having a small pullback everyday specially when we are about to start a rally. It will go as high as $11,700 then a retracement below $11,000 then it will bounce back once again. A bullrun is when the price rise unexpectedly which we haven't seen as of yet. Nevertheless, its a good sign that we have this kind of spurts from time to time, which means that investors are now slowly getting into the market. We may see bullrun in the next coming weeks or so, the questions is are you already onboard when the herd starts its run?

I believe so too, this is exactly what is currently happening today. And I have to say, with what I see as of now? I really think that all these spurts and corrections are very healthy not just for bitcoin but for all the other altcoins out there in the crypto world. I say this because clearly, events like this can only do two important things to the investors or owners which is either shake of those weak handed people who are only in for the greed and make them learn a good lesson so when they come back, they are more knowledgeable and more deserving to be owners of cryptos. The other is that it can give chance to those who are sad because they think they have already have been left very far behind by the early adapters. Anyways, I think the bullrun will be happening a few weeks for now too. Which is why I am preparing for it.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

the price dropped to $9k level again and it seems still moving down a little bit more
get your cash ready guys... buy and stock up your bitcoin at the right bottom price
you just need to guess at what price this time it will bounce back again
not too hard to guess, eh? Grin Tongue

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

the price dropped to $9k level again and it seems still moving down a little bit more
get your cash ready guys... buy and stock up your bitcoin at the right bottom price
you just need to guess at what price this time it will bounce back again
not too hard to guess, eh? Grin Tongue
In recent days, Bitcoin has risen from $ 9,000 to $ 10k and is returning to its old price again. When Bitcoin fell to the level of 10 k dollars, the price dropped by 8 thousand dollars. I think now panic sales are down and the price of Bitcoin has become more stable.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:09:57 PM

In my opinion, the current situation in the market is the accumulation stage of institutional level, professional traders, and long term investors.  They are setting bull traps along the road to $12k so that they can buy more at a cheaper price of BTC. We are testing a major support level now at $10.3k and if it maintains that level with a higher trade volume, within next week - BTC price could breach $12k and beyond.
I guess there is market manipulation, it could be hard to imagine how fast it grows and how fast it dumps.  It seemed to be that we are just played by some individuals who have capability to twist the situations.
I know people are getting to much excited  for another bull run,  but for me I don't because I don't want to expect more and failed again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:24:21 AM

Market is depending on demands and supplies. If demands is high then why not? Imagine if there is war, natural disaster, or financial crisis, then the sky will be the limit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: