Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:42:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED  (Read 5926 times)
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

SO, if I'm getting it right, this system will lead to faster GPU's in a sense? Like, the more it learns the faster it'll run, right? If not, can you give me a quick TL;DR for all the fuss. It seems amazing...

No , we cannot influence on your hardware, myriads network creates AI models that able to predict some parameters based on past information

UK registered company aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging blockchain technology. We believe that decentralized machine learning is a new technological revolution. Official site: Myriads.IO , official support: https://t.me/MyriadsSupport

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:04:55 PM

Yeah, some projects don't update bounty tables as often as needed, hate it. Glad that you're going to avoid those situations.

Current status of bounty lists:

BitcoinTalk Signatures Campaign :: https://airtable.com/shrHlf5eBCIAPQTkW/tblMNvtNv1fi3rjFX/viwSLJxxktnl06rGz

Translation & Posting ANN+Bounty Thread Campaign :: https://airtable.com/shrD9Y817ky6HrBJh

Facebook and Twitter Campaign :: https://airtable.com/shr2RrCbfdJmhQKLV/tblUyqxi7NcpnH9UC/viwaqLEV8vBNxBhJZ

Articles / Reviews / Video Campaign :: https://airtable.com/shriBDeANiDbH3I2W

Send your PM if you see some mistakes.
Dont you have a bounty thread for this bounty campaigns? I think it is better to have a bounty thread for this project so that it would be easier for us to track our records and submissions. In order for the project also to gain more supporters because most of the users are used to do bounty from this forum and not outside of the forum.

Join official bounty thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2915094.0

UK registered company aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging blockchain technology. We believe that decentralized machine learning is a new technological revolution. Official site: Myriads.IO , official support: https://t.me/MyriadsSupport
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:10:39 PM

What's the basic requirements to  mining MRDS? And when can we start? Wink

Minimal requirements for mining is 500-600Gb HDD to download blockchain and minimum 2 GB RAM on your GPU, better practice is using high-end GPUs

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

You're ready to start mining? They're just preparing the ICO, dude.
Yeah and lets just wait for their announcement when will be start to mine. Mining must have a good profits so that more will be interested and will also be wanted to a miner.
Yeah the project seems really interesting and something new. People can actually can use their gpu’s to full potential and earn some decent amount. Adding AI technology into this system makes it even more interesting
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:12:36 PM

Yeah and lets just wait for their announcement when will be start to mine. Mining must have a good profits so that more will be interested and will also be wanted to a miner.
Yeah the project seems really interesting and something new. People can actually can use their gpu’s to full potential and earn some decent amount. Adding AI technology into this system makes it even more interesting

Thank you for kind words, everything we do, we do the best for our community

cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:42:15 PM

The project might open new horizons for miners. It is very important to gain efficient of mining equipment to the maximum. That's a way to maximize profit and save energy.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:56:29 PM

The project might open new horizons for miners. It is very important to gain efficient of mining equipment to the maximum. That's a way to maximize profit and save energy.
This project will actually give good returns in some less time and also it will turn the GPU into the most efficient miner ever which will use the full overclocking power and also it will take care about the energy being utilized to mine coins. This project will surely turn into the best project ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:03:36 PM

Actually mining was a huge point of attraction for all the new peoples who are just introduced to the cryptos world and i am sure that this project will help the GPU miners to work more effectively and also will gain more attention from the miners.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:16:05 PM

Actually mining was a huge point of attraction for all the new peoples who are just introduced to the cryptos world and i am sure that this project will help the GPU miners to work more effectively and also will gain more attention from the miners.
Yes, this project will make the mining process more profitable for miners as they can earn this tokens which will be very high value in the future. This project will make proper using of the precious KW's and convert them to the huge price which will be given in their tokens.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:56:43 PM

Minimal requirements for mining is 500-600Gb HDD to download blockchain and minimum 2 GB RAM on your GPU, better practice is using high-end GPUs
Is it urgent? At me gtx 1060 3GB, interests, how much at present I will be able to receive per day and how much will be hashes? You plan to get in listing on whattomine? As many as possible coins) would be not bad mining on low complexity

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 08:02:46 PM

Is it urgent? At me gtx 1060 3GB, interests, how much at present I will be able to receive per day and how much will be hashes? You plan to get in listing on whattomine? As many as possible coins) would be not bad mining on low complexity

There is no specified performance for each GPU, because we haven`t done tests with different video cards, in 2-3 month we will start some testing with high-end  video cards to be listed on whattomine

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

there is an opinion that Asian developers are better), and artificial intelligence is becoming more popular, and with the help of this technology you can build good companies, I will happily buy your tokens
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:38:50 PM

I see at Myriads website have a lot of good rating from ICO rating legit website. And they already reach 1.1MLN, main ICO start at 3 week more. I can waiting for it this.
Yes you are right. The project devlopes very rapidly.i see that the investeros ans supporters of this project is very great.so i think this project will soon go to the moon.so share this project as more as possible so we can get the more and more investeros.
the project is completely new, but I see how it grows in front of our eyes. Every day there are more and more interested people who are ready to invest in computer technologies. I am sure that soon this project will be on the moon.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:41 PM

Thank you for kind words, everything we do, we do the best for our community
Even it's like the same concept like the current gpu mining of crypto's right? The application of AI into it makes it really more interesting to people in the community. I'm pretty sure that a lot of people will actually love and see the development of Myriads into a successful platform.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:55:22 PM

I see at Myriads website have a lot of good rating from ICO rating legit website. And they already reach 1.1MLN, main ICO start at 3 week more. I can waiting for it this.
Yes you are right. The project devlopes very rapidly.i see that the investeros ans supporters of this project is very great.so i think this project will soon go to the moon.so share this project as more as possible so we can get the more and more investeros.
the project is completely new, but I see how it grows in front of our eyes. Every day there are more and more interested people who are ready to invest in computer technologies. I am sure that soon this project will be on the moon.
1.1 Million is a big big amount to raise and they've done it, this shows the interest in the project is huge. The project seems really interesting and with AI it is much more effective! Good work by Myriads!
gadgetino

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

since there is going to be mining...what algorithm the mining process will use?

Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

since there is going to be mining...what algorithm the mining process will use?

Myriads.IO Network`s mining differs from how the term is used in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. In Myriads, mining means using data to make predictions based on machine learning models and there are different strategies and algorithms to do so.

Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

there is an opinion that Asian developers are better), and artificial intelligence is becoming more popular, and with the help of this technology you can build good companies, I will happily buy your tokens

Thank you so much for kind words! join token sale and keep in touch!

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:40:06 PM

wow that seems really much but when is it going to start and also is there going to be a mining calculator to help out in decision making

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:32:32 PM

Finally, this is the first time I will encounter a project that will develop a machine learning platform. Will it be a system that can ve integrated to robitics as well?

I did even fill the form but is myriads.io is really secured with block chain technology ? I wish to ensured to access a website which is secured and does not lead to scam my social mail system.

If you fill up the form for whitelist then I think you won't have any problem as long as you are not using phishing sites. You'll just get some mail for an update in the future. That's the purpose of whitelisting for every ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: