Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED  (Read 5926 times)
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

So this platform will act as a software where users will be using to mine using their GPU or it is just a third party software for additional use while mining?
Will it not affect the performance of GPU or problem with the hardware? I'm a bit confused about the video presentation. I'll will try to understand this more.

Miners will be able to make useful machine learning (AI) computations for customers(end-users) of Myriads platform, this calculation needs high power and electricity

Could any individual or organization put up a request for certain calculations on your platform or is there any restriction?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:31:49 PM

Great project. Machine learning is a new technological revolution. Hope project will success.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

So this platform will act as a software where users will be using to mine using their GPU or it is just a third party software for additional use while mining?
Will it not affect the performance of GPU or problem with the hardware? I'm a bit confused about the video presentation. I'll will try to understand this more.
Based on what I understood, it might really affect the GPU's performance and health. Because it uses its hash power like what in the current mining is happening, hopefully it won't be another reason why GPU's are in scarcity right now and the team will answer this question too to clarify this matter.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

It's good to see that enlisting for the whitelist will still give you a chance if you are not verified. Just signed up, how do I get verified? Do I have to submit some documents just like the usual KYC?
Im also not sure how thus KYC thibg works. Is is mandatory even you are just a small time investor? Or this just depends on the ICO regulation.

We require KYC verification only for bulk-buyers, who buy MRDS tokens more than 2,5 ETH . And if you want to contribute less than 2,5 ETH it isn`t required.
Great i think this will make things more convenient and very easy to handle Users that wouldn't be investing much then not need to do KYC Anymore
Yes, they need to keep track on their angel investors and some early investors too as they are one of the supportive pillars of the project which hep in the development and financial support to the project in an effective manner.  I think all the investors will not face any problem related to KYC which is a very great thing for small investors as they do not need to do huge processes for very mall investment.
Know Your Customer Verification will really be a secured element for users as we understand however we do really need to understand the RICH investors feel sometimes not to share their confidential details so it is better to deposit 2,5 ETH and go with no verification.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

Does the customer will have only one payment option? I mean you will accept only MRDS tokens for learning network power service, or you will accept also other cryptocureency as well. And could explain what do you mean by saying that lowest price based on a perfect market. No humans setting prices for ML services !

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens
Wow, such a great option for adding multiple payment options, that is a plus for the project. I wonder if you can make your own exchange and set your own pair between MRDS with another crypto.

Nice, if ever they can make their own exchange then this project can surely become more successful. Anyway, for now I am happy that they already raised more than a million and it keeps increasing.
Creation of own exchange will be able really to help this project, all the fact is that at it really special specification integrating in itself many factors from different platforms. At present topic videocards is very popular. Therefore it is necessary not to stay and to advance project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
S4quence

Activity: 11
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Based on what I understood, it might really affect the GPU's performance and health. Because it uses its hash power like what in the current mining is happening, hopefully, it won't be another reason why GPU's are in scarcity right now and the team will answer this question too to clarify this matter.
Well, if it performs any kind of operations, which it does, it'll affect the performance, there's just no way around it. Basically, this project will use a part of all that hashing power for a good use, but I can't see why you can't just build a system that'll allow people to lend their operational resources and get money as compensation. That way only the useful work will be done.
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

Great project. Machine learning is a new technological revolution. Hope project will success.

Thank you for kind words, hope we will do this

UK registered company aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging blockchain technology. We believe that decentralized machine learning is a new technological revolution. Official site: Myriads.IO , official support: https://t.me/MyriadsSupport
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

Does the customer will have only one payment option? I mean you will accept only MRDS tokens for learning network power service, or you will accept also other cryptocureency as well. And could explain what do you mean by saying that lowest price based on a perfect market. No humans setting prices for ML services !

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens
Wow, such a great option for adding multiple payment options, that is a plus for the project. I wonder if you can make your own exchange and set your own pair between MRDS with another crypto.
With multiple payment options, this will likely to have many services to take. Also, it will be great if their services will be have a high security level which is to protect the asset of their customers.
Yeah that’s a great move made by the team. Multiple payment options just opens room for more people to join the platform. And by keeping the main currency mdrs, its a win-win for both.
There are better services with AI Machine which we can be a tester with the platform also dealing with the nodes, analyze, data models, predictions etc. there could a really better opportunites for advertising.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:26:15 PM

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?

We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.

UK registered company aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging blockchain technology. We believe that decentralized machine learning is a new technological revolution. Official site: Myriads.IO , official support: https://t.me/MyriadsSupport
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:24:49 PM

Maybe i missing Myriads bounty at this time Sad.. How to earn MRDS at this time by free or only buy it at 20th March?
cryptoair32

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:07:33 PM

Maybe i missing Myriads bounty at this time Sad.. How to earn MRDS at this time by free or only buy it at 20th March?
I haven't found any bounty campaign by Myriads. I am interested.
I always feel like a integral part of a project, if I participate in a bounty. Like to help somebody developing a project,  while making money.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

I always feel like a integral part of a project, if I participate in a bounty. Like to help somebody developing a project,  while making money.

I think they just in the promotion stage mate, maybe in few days they will announce their bounty as we support this project. I hope the tean may never give up to pursue whatever happens as I believe this project have a bright future.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

Well as I try to figure out it's concept it looks very attractive project which can be good and for many here in crypto currency community. I hope this project may lead a better development for those GPU owners for more fast and reliable process.
I agree with you mate! They surely do have a great concept, many people from all around the world mine Cryptocurrencies and this project will be of great use to them. The more fast and reliable the project will be the more users they'll gain!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:33:30 AM

Looks like they are on testing 1st stage in ICO raising. Some of the other members are eagerly want to promote this ICO, But sadly there no bounty campaign to choose from.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:11:56 AM

Nowadays the evolution of the growth of the technolgy is rapidly changing to the different aspects and level. We all know that the spirit of the marchine learning and artificial intelligence is also boosting in the community. So, this project make use of this current trend to be able to unleashed the diversities in the community. I hope that this project will remain strong until it reach its goal for the community.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:04:04 AM

A project where focus on learning with GPU owners. This projecr will be great for people who are new in this industries. Hope many will support this project.
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:20:32 AM

Tokens that wont be sold during the crowdsale will be destroyed but may we know when will you realease the  tokens to the buyers?

All MRDS tokes will be issued 20th March according to smart-contract and non-sold tokens will be destroyed.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

Nowadays the evolution of the growth of the technolgy is rapidly changing to the different aspects and level. We all know that the spirit of the marchine learning and artificial intelligence is also boosting in the community. So, this project make use of this current trend to be able to unleashed the diversities in the community. I hope that this project will remain strong until it reach its goal for the community.
Yes, the project will succeed sooner or later. Their experienced team creates a hardware and a software approach to machine learning.  This project aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by blockchain technology. Or it is 40% to 50% less expensive lowest price based on the perfect market. Because of this things, this ico become great or more revolutionary.

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

I dont know how you missing the bounty campaign. In the first page of this ANN thread they already announced their bounty campaign and its really clear and promising. I recommend it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2915094.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: