Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED  (Read 5931 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 07:48:17 PM

Your video presentation in your is very good. It is simple, quick and detailed I just hope that there is also a subtitle or maybe translated for other languages.

Yes, I agree subtitle can surely help other countries to understand well hoe this project really works, I is good to know that devs already made a video presentation of this project.
I don't think so. If they were actually interested on the project and willing to invest, they should learn english before doing it.

Well, but there are some new investors that still hard to understand english, better to really have some subtitle. But for me the video presentation is good and surely attract many investors.
Video presentation must be good so that at least investors will find it easy to understand about the platform. I think there are other languages that are available to chose so I think there will be no problem with that .
I agree, which those video presentation can caught the attention of those investors especially a presenation that is fully animated which can understand easily having a subtitle to know it clearly on what does the video explained to us all about this project.
Videos and the main thread is the key to grab investors eye. These two things alone show the company’s interest in what they’re doing. Videos should be nice and intuitive. Animation helps a lot for non english speakers.
Am going to add Whitepaper as its necessary prequisite to ICO most people do read it even though not all finish it just give it a small number of pages for shorter time reading

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:15:09 PM

There have already been many attempts to channel the enormous power of the mining farms to something more useful than packaging the transactions into blocks
And at last surely, after long attempts at them really perfect project was published which appears remarkably. It is necessary to try to support designers so that hands do not lower and work was continued. Very much depends on support.
Yes you are right. The project devlopes very rapidly.i see that the investeros ans supporters of this project is very great.so i think this project will soon go to the moon.so share this project as more as possible so we can get the more and more investeros.
Myriads experienced team is dedicatedly working at the back end and they are creating new hardware and software approach to machine learning aiming to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging block chain technology.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

There have already been many attempts to channel the enormous power of the mining farms to something more useful than packaging the transactions into blocks
And at last surely, after long attempts at them really perfect project was published which appears remarkably. It is necessary to try to support designers so that hands do not lower and work was continued. Very much depends on support.
Yes you are right. The project devlopes very rapidly.i see that the investeros ans supporters of this project is very great.so i think this project will soon go to the moon.so share this project as more as possible so we can get the more and more investeros.
Actually a good project spreads much more if it has the potential to do so. This project is really unique and deserves a number of users to their project. They will indeed have a good number of investors ahead and also i guess that reaching the hardcap won't be much challenging for this project ahead.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:48:39 PM

Myriads experienced team is dedicatedly working at the back end and they are creating new hardware and software approach to machine learning aiming to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging block chain technology.
That is absolutely amazing idea. I believe they are a great team and working on a great project! I am sure the project will gain lot of attention because of their unique and beneficial idea. I hope this project becomes successful and profitable very soon!
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

That is absolutely amazing idea. I believe they are a great team and working on a great project! I am sure the project will gain lot of attention because of their unique and beneficial idea. I hope this project becomes successful and profitable very soon!
This project is actually going to have great attention from the miners as this project has the potential to turn the GPU into the best miner and also it would turn out to be most profitable so surely most of the investors would go towards this project.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

It's absolutely great idea. I believe they are a great team and are actively working on a great project. I hope this project will be successful and profitable
                                 Project ROADMAP

..snip..
Yeap. I totally agree with you this is great project.. Well, till 2020 we will have own machine learning hardware... It is so low?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.

25% discount can be incentive for some people from crypto space, but for the recent I think they will prefer to pay with other payment option because getting your token through exchanges it will cost them fees and time and risk if your token get listed only on small exchange.
I think most of investors prefer payment with other cryptocurrencies, as it is easier and safier (because of more stable value). Anyway, it is good idea to give 25% for early holders of MRDS token.

25% discount is not for early holders of MRDS token, it's discount for customers that will use their service and paid them in MRDS token. I think if price of MRDS token become high in certain time, this discount would matter cos it can save a lot.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

What I can see is that now a lot of tokens projects is related to AI. This is definitely a good direction because almost every large company invests in AI more than in staff training. In addition, this project seems to be interesting among all those associated with AI. I cross my fingers for this idea.
philong96

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

funny
stealing from Neuromation
Neuromation much better than this project
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:58:32 PM

Your video presentation in your is very good. It is simple, quick and detailed I just hope that there is also a subtitle or maybe translated for other languages.

Yes, I agree subtitle can surely help other countries to understand well hoe this project really works, I is good to know that devs already made a video presentation of this project.
I don't think so. If they were actually interested on the project and willing to invest, they should learn english before doing it.

Well, but there are some new investors that still hard to understand english, better to really have some subtitle. But for me the video presentation is good and surely attract many investors.
Video presentation must be good so that at least investors will find it easy to understand about the platform. I think there are other languages that are available to chose so I think there will be no problem with that .
I agree, which those video presentation can caught the attention of those investors especially a presenation that is fully animated which can understand easily having a subtitle to know it clearly on what does the video explained to us all about this project.
Videos and the main thread is the key to grab investors eye. These two things alone show the company’s interest in what they’re doing. Videos should be nice and intuitive. Animation helps a lot for non english speakers.

You're right,  as I watch their video it makes me amazed that they adopt the blockchain technology and having more innovations. Also, I appreciate their great apps that makes us easy and comfortable to use. I hope for the success on this project as I believe have a great future.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.

25% discount can be incentive for some people from crypto space, but for the recent I think they will prefer to pay with other payment option because getting your token through exchanges it will cost them fees and time and risk if your token get listed only on small exchange.
I think most of investors prefer payment with other cryptocurrencies, as it is easier and safier (because of more stable value). Anyway, it is good idea to give 25% for early holders of MRDS token.

25% discount is not for early holders of MRDS token, it's discount for customers that will use their service and paid them in MRDS token. I think if price of MRDS token become high in certain time, this discount would matter cos it can save a lot.
Thank for show this point . I agree with you at 25% discount for customer, even the price of MRDS increasing or not, they still save more and using for this more profitable.

Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

funny
stealing from Neuromation
Neuromation much better than this project

There are a lot of AI projects and it is not first decentralized AI idea, the most important is realization of idea, we had started from 0, without trying to copy someone or use open-source code

UK registered company aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging blockchain technology. We believe that decentralized machine learning is a new technological revolution. Official site: Myriads.IO , official support: https://t.me/MyriadsSupport
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:28:36 PM

What I can see is that now a lot of tokens projects is related to AI. This is definitely a good direction because almost every large company invests in AI more than in staff training. In addition, this project seems to be interesting among all those associated with AI. I cross my fingers for this idea.
Yes, AI related projects are really increasing nowadays, like what this platform is all about. Crossing my fingers too that it won't affect the current scarcity of video cards if this platform will become popular in the future.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:40:26 AM

It's absolutely great idea. I believe they are a great team and are actively working on a great project. I hope this project will be successful and profitable
                                 Project ROADMAP

Roadmap 2017-2020
Machine Learning Market Research
Jul 2017 - Aug 2017
- defining and analyzing the problem

- developing research plan

- collecting data and analyzing

Done

Business Planning and Additional Research
Sep 2017 - Oct 2017
The market size is expected to grow from USD 1.41 Billion in 2017 to USD 8.81 Billion by 2022

Done
Development of Myriads Application
Oct 2017 - Present time
There are 4 types of Apps: ML Nodes App, Prediction Nodes App, Verification Nodes App
and End-Users App

In Progress

Received VC Funding and Incorporating
8 Nov 2017
 Done
MYRIADS IO LP was incorporated in Scotland, Edinburgh. All legal documents can be verified on official websites. Click on links to verify information or details.

International Meetup in Block Show Asia
29-30 Nov 2017
Blockchain community is growing in Asia, thanks to BlockShowAsia members and organizers!

Done

ICO Phase 1 Sale:
Additional 50% BONUS tokens
20 Mar 2018 - 4 Apr 2018

ICO Phase 2 Sale:
Additional 25% BONUS tokens
5 Apr 2018 - 20 Apr 2018
ICO Phase 3 Sale:
Additional 10% BONUS tokens
21 Apr 2018 - 6 May 2018
ICO Phase 4 Sale:
No additional tokens
7 May 2018 - 19 May 2018
International Meetup in Consensus 2018
Long-running conference with 3,000+ attendees. Meet us there!

14-16 May 2018

MRDS Tokens will appear on Crypia, Evercoin, Coinexchange
Other crypto exchanges is under consideration and negotiations.

Jun 2018

Launch Myriads Network
The first alpha version (MVP) release. Application for GPUs miners and End-Users

Jul 2018

API and Multi-language Support
Global Expansion
Gain our global market share, enhance domestic competitiveness, increase sales and profits.

Aug 2018

Constant Improvement of Myriads Network
UX/UI Upgrades
Continuously trying to improve the process forces us to actually think about business process.

Nov 2018

AI frameworks integration Tensorflow, Theano
Caffe, Apache Singa, CNTK, Torch
Jan 2019

Expansion to other blockchain platforms
Our next goal is expansion to NEO blockchain platform

Jul 2019

Applications Stability & Support
Always updating & improving our AI research algorithms with providing top quality support for end-users and miners

Jan 2020

Development of Own Machine Learning Hardware
Jul 2020
 Smiley

Thanks for this good news and update mate. In my opinion, many are eagerly expecting to trade and withdraw their tokens from exchanges and hope after the ICO end. The tokens or coins will pump.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

And I think this will be one of the most successful since they will be offering much cheaper GPU devices for farming although I am not sure if it is going to be power efficient.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:31:38 AM

I hope you guys will also launch a mobile companion for myriads in that way we could still track our computers mining activity in our moblie phones.
Mobile companion really helps us to utilize the platform with complete feasibility carrying and tracking the data from every where that could comfort us to utilize the platform in a smart mode.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:28:01 AM

Such opportunities are opened by this project in the field of artificial intelligence. Therefore, we can be sure that the coins of this project will grow in value. Therefore, investors can be passionate about this project and pay attention to it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

I understand that the bounty has already ended? If so then it's strange that the developer will not conduct a bounty during ICO.
Visit the official bounty thread and you can do participate in the bounty it is not closed, avail the opportunity before it ends and spread the word Myriads sharing across. There will be loads of opportunities dev trying to bring us have an active track.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

I hope you guys will also launch a mobile companion for myriads in that way we could still track our computers mining activity in our moblie phones.
Mobile companion really helps us to utilize the platform with complete feasibility carrying and tracking the data from every where that could comfort us to utilize the platform in a smart mode.
Great idea! Even wherever we go, we can still monitor our mining activity. It's comfortable and more reliable that having smart mode we could do anything.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:25:26 AM

So the bounty campaigns of the Myriads already done. But there are a lots of people that wanted to the bounty campaign of this project to extend because there are glad and find the Myriads interesting just like me. I hope that this project will come to a successful future and will have a great contribute for the people as well as for the community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: