Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:26:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED  (Read 5926 times)
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

Official Representative: t.me/MyriadsSupport

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

Bounty campaign ends 19 MAY 2018 , so it will be continued to the end of ICO  Wink

UK registered company aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging blockchain technology. We believe that decentralized machine learning is a new technological revolution. Official site: Myriads.IO , official support: https://t.me/MyriadsSupport
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:56:04 AM

The project is developing rapidly. Each day members of the crypto community join in. All together should instill confidence in investors in this project and they should read more and follow this project in order to draw conclusions
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:06:52 AM

Bounty campaign ends 19 MAY 2018 , so it will be continued to the end of ICO  Wink
Well, I think the bounty campaign should give more rewards for those who intended to fully support this project and they should give a honor to them.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:15:29 AM

The project is really good, it's strange that few investors joined. Perhaps there is little advertising on the Internet about the project. Maybe we need to spread more, and suddenly the number of investors will increase.  Cheesy
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

I hope you guys will also launch a mobile companion for myriads in that way we could still track our computers mining activity in our moblie phones.
Mobile companion really helps us to utilize the platform with complete feasibility carrying and tracking the data from every where that could comfort us to utilize the platform in a smart mode.
A handy mobile companion can really be a great feature for this platform, as it will really help users to track their data on Myriads. By that, they can make decisions quickly if things are not doing great on this platform.
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

The project is really good, it's strange that few investors joined. Perhaps there is little advertising on the Internet about the project. Maybe we need to spread more, and suddenly the number of investors will increase.  Cheesy

We have received private investments without token sale from Chinese VC and currently whitelisted more than 2500 contributors

UK registered company aims to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging blockchain technology. We believe that decentralized machine learning is a new technological revolution. Official site: Myriads.IO , official support: https://t.me/MyriadsSupport
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:49:34 AM

We have received private investments without token sale from Chinese VC and currently whitelisted more than 2500 contributors
this is a good indicator, continue in the same spirit. Tell me Ico has already started and there is some sort of bonus for buying coins?
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:06:36 PM

The project is really good, it's strange that few investors joined. Perhaps there is little advertising on the Internet about the project. Maybe we need to spread more, and suddenly the number of investors will increase.  Cheesy

this is a good indicator, continue in the same spirit. Tell me Ico has already started and there is some sort of bonus for buying coins?

ICO will begin 20th of March and there are bonuses for early buyers:
Phase 1:    +50% additional tokens    20 Mar - 4 Apr
Phase 2:   +25% additional tokens    5 Apr - 20 Apr
Phase 3:   +10% additional tokens    21 Apr - 6 May
Phase 4:   +0% additional tokens    7 May - 19 May

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:13:18 PM

I hope you guys will also launch a mobile companion for myriads in that way we could still track our computers mining activity in our moblie phones.
Yes, it is better when Myriads launch version for mobile devices. Especially if they have mining function - have a lot of project develop it at now.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:47:49 PM

Yes, it is better when Myriads launch version for mobile devices. Especially if they have mining function - have a lot of project develop it at now.

Mobile version of this project can surely help a lot of us who is not always using our laptops and desktops. I just hope that the development of this platform will be release soon

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:52:18 PM

Mobile version of this project can surely help a lot of us who is not always using our laptops and desktops. I just hope that the development of this platform will be release soon
I totally agree with you, when the mobile version release, will have a lot people will come here an have more belief about this project. As for me, i like android version if they have plan to develop it.
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

Just asked our developer and they told that it is non-profitable to start mining on mobile devices -- it will destroy battery lifetime and profit will be very low, so we wouldn't develop mobile-mining

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:15:00 PM

But mining in mobile version is still not profitable and may damage the mobile phones. Anyway, having an android apps of myriads can still be an advantage because many mobile users can use this platform.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:22:09 PM

We want to add multiple payment options even fiat currencies for better user experience, but main currency will be MRDS tokens

When you add multiple payment options and fiat currencies which will definitely helping you in attracting new Customers, what's your plan to make people pick up MRDS tokens over other payment options?
We wank to make 25% discount for end-users who pay with MRDS tokens, it will be good incentive to buy and use MRDS tokens.

25% discount can be incentive for some people from crypto space, but for the recent I think they will prefer to pay with other payment option because getting your token through exchanges it will cost them fees and time and risk if your token get listed only on small exchange.

25% is still significant enough to get people use MRDS tokens for payment. Even if you deduct the fees from exchanges and factor the risk in that comes with using an exchange to quickly acquire MRDS most of the 25% discount still goes into your pockets.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

Just asked our developer and they told that it is non-profitable to start mining on mobile devices -- it will destroy battery lifetime and profit will be very low, so we wouldn't develop mobile-mining

interesting, I dont understand why developers have different thinking about this concern. Some of them are developing software for mining in mobile phones like electroneum and some of them keep saying its not profitable for mobile phones ...
Myriads.IO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:04:57 PM

interesting, I dont understand why developers have different thinking about this concern. Some of them are developing software for mining in mobile phones like electroneum and some of them keep saying its not profitable for mobile phones ...

We think that profitable mining needs to produce by high-end GPUs , mobile phones cannot provide high performance with multi-thread  calculations

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

There have already been many attempts to channel the enormous power of the mining farms to something more useful than packaging the transactions into blocks
And at last surely, after long attempts at them really perfect project was published which appears remarkably. It is necessary to try to support designers so that hands do not lower and work was continued. Very much depends on support.
Yes you are right. The project devlopes very rapidly.i see that the investeros ans supporters of this project is very great.so i think this project will soon go to the moon.so share this project as more as possible so we can get the more and more investeros.
Myriads experienced team is dedicatedly working at the back end and they are creating new hardware and software approach to machine learning aiming to decentralize artificial intelligence by leveraging block chain technology.
That is absolutely amazing idea. I believe they are a great team and working on a great project! I am sure the project will gain lot of attention because of their unique and beneficial idea. I hope this project becomes successful and profitable very soon!
Yes completely agree with you this project working on very creative as well as the innovative idea. They make the learning experience of the machine learning more better as well as easier. So many investors already joined the ico. This project will be very helpful for us in future.  because of their innovative idea this project becomes more usable in upcoming days. This ico has a lot potential to reach their goal.

PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

We think that profitable mining needs to produce by high-end GPUs , mobile phones cannot provide high performance with multi-thread  calculations
Actually none mobile phone can solve the algorithms to mine some coins and also each mobile will overheat if mining is tried there. But a effective GPU can really mine some good coins in a very little time.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:55:39 PM

Agree, wanted to receive android-version of this platform from designers. All the fact is that I do the most of work for stationary computer, but here exactly study wallets wanted already with smartphone. Far more convenient.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

Yeah if its actually push some hashing power to get noticed then it will make sense i hope team open beta soon so we can give feedback and also get to be part of it..... When is beta launch please and can i join?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: