Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:24:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] AI MACHINE LEARNING for GPUs Owners 🚀 Myriads.IO 🔥 $1.1MLN RAISED  (Read 5935 times)
Asya77

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:34:21 PM

such a great idea and such a big shame that its a scam. its a pity, this topic should be deleted
Nirado

Activity: 121

Tullievo

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:37:33 PM

https://imgur.com/a/3EVEC
Proof, I warned people and got banned

bestcryptoexistence

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

This is some help GPU users could certainly use right now.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:07:12 PM

https://imgur.com/a/3EVEC
Proof, I warned people and got banned

Who are the community managers here, I hope you can respond to this allegations if they are not true. I hope you can take this as a constructive approach and you can explain what's going on in their list of evidence.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:33:46 AM

Many projects avoid to show the team members and expect to have a high trust level. Good that you're not just showing photos, but also videos with team!
This project reallu has a open minded and friendly team members which indeed do not hide anything from us and that will surely be of huge profits ahead as it will truely get a huge number of investors towards this project making it grow more wider ahead.

Yeah, a team having a brilliant mind that can makes everyone of us comfortable that's why many investors attracted on this prestigious project. Hopefully the team will never give up to continue this project no matter what as it can really help especially those users having their great GPUs.
Surely, if the team is really serious about this platform, they will not give up easily despite facing many challenges during its development period. It's part of every project, it's a way of improving their works to make it more better, to have more people investing in this platform, so it can really make everyone comfortable in supporting and using this platform.

Then they just don't need a dev team they also need a competent social networking team and community manager who can promote and market their product well

Yeah, that's right as we know the majority of investor is a focus on the social network sites browsing good project like this. So if they can make a good promotion on social media sites. This project can gain impressions to the public.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:51:11 AM

Many projects avoid to show the team members and expect to have a high trust level. Good that you're not just showing photos, but also videos with team!
This project reallu has a open minded and friendly team members which indeed do not hide anything from us and that will surely be of huge profits ahead as it will truely get a huge number of investors towards this project making it grow more wider ahead.

Yeah, a team having a brilliant mind that can makes everyone of us comfortable that's why many investors attracted on this prestigious project. Hopefully the team will never give up to continue this project no matter what as it can really help especially those users having their great GPUs.
Surely, if the team is really serious about this platform, they will not give up easily despite facing many challenges during its development period. It's part of every project, it's a way of improving their works to make it more better, to have more people investing in this platform, so it can really make everyone comfortable in supporting and using this platform.

Then they just don't need a dev team they also need a competent social networking team and community manager who can promote and market their product well

Yeah, that's right as we know the majority of investor is a focus on the social network sites browsing good project like this. So if they can make a good promotion on social media sites. This project can gain impressions to the public.

I agree even if the project have alot of campaign funds, they should still take advantage of the free advertisements like the use of social media sites.
Yes I agree with you. The team Myriads should maximize the power of the social media sites. Especially now that the social media sites is one of the powerful thing to spread any information around the globe. The crowd has a good trust with the team Myriads. I am looking forward for the success of this project and can't wait to see its future.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:50:23 AM

Yeah that is also very important as social media consists of a big big market. They need to use that resource to make this project more known and attract Investors!
well, for sure there will be another alternative way as this project is in progress. I hope there are some airdrop that may provide on this project to add on for the popularity on this project.

Airdrop is one way to make the project be known to the forum so it is good if they have some airdrop. Also, I observed that the dev is not actively answering some issues in here. If they are busy then maybe they should do something to have sometime to answer our concerns.
Yeah I agree, they must give or set a time to solve some issues here inorder for our communication to be updated at a time. And I just hoped that whatever they are doing now, it is for the good of the team and development of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:39:34 AM

I agree even if the project have alot of campaign funds, they should still take advantage of the free advertisements like the use of social media sites.
Yes I agree with you. The team Myriads should maximize the power of the social media sites. Especially now that the social media sites is one of the powerful thing to spread any information around the globe. The crowd has a good trust with the team Myriads. I am looking forward for the success of this project and can't wait to see its future.
If the team is proceeding with such innovative aspects through the social media that drives better traffic and builds the benchmark with an added value for our brand of Myriads.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

If the team is proceeding with such innovative aspects through the social media that drives better traffic and builds the benchmark with an added value for our brand of Myriads.

Yes, if the team will be more active and more serious with the development of this project then myriads can surely achieve success. I really hope that many investors will support this project.

yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:02:58 AM

Yes, if the team will be more active and more serious with the development of this project then myriads can surely achieve success. I really hope that many investors will support this project.

I think they really serious about this. Making projsct is not an easy task. Addressing about myriads is a great target which it could attract more investors to invest here.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:04:58 AM

I'm sure the project already has many investors interested in its development. However, in my opinion, developers still need to pay attention to their advertising campaign, I think it's still worth working on.
FundCoins

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:18:58 AM

How many tokens you sold already?
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

I was a translator for this project.  It looked like a good project.  Then there were these accusations of the team being fake:

1. Fake video

Video about the "Myriads team" from their website.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5-AomUwDSs

Originals
https://youtu.be/ySUiL4JSnm0?t=22
https://youtu.be/PXcghglL5dA?t=18
https://youtu.be/i86pZwemUxo?t=19

2. Fake team (their photos are screenshots from youtube)
Please, wait loading of images.

Fake person Qiang Qu, CFO & Co-founder of Myriads.io

Real person Jose Lin, Awoo founder
https://www.awoo.com.tw/

Then I asked very politely on their Telegram if they could please answer to these accusations in order to regain trust.  I was kicked out in 5 seconds.  This makes me certain:  

THIS IS A SCAM

You should all join their Telegram NOW and WARN people.  

THEIR PRE-SALE IS LIVE NOW!  THEY ARE SCAMMING PEOPLE NOW!

Quote this or other related messages enough so this scam can STOP!

Karma is a b*tch, I don't even want your bounty stakes even if the tokens hit exchanges (which they won't).
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

I'm very curious why the developer can not explain the information from the company's photo and video? It is very strange. It's bad if the project turns out to be a scum.
JcJet

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Well I figured aout that team is too small anyway.
Thanks for the investigation! Didn't see the scam here.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

They're in a hurry to steal your money. They have announced presale in telegram.

1. Fake video

Originals

Another one "team member".

Fake person Jack Huang, CTO, AI and Blockchain Expert Myriads.io
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-huang-m/

Real person David Wu, Leopard Mobile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-wu-0b038855/

Thank you for the information.

Wait, wait, I'm confused! Which project is fake? This or another link? I can not understand, please write where the real project is!
zickle

Activity: 308
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:48:57 AM

Wait, wait, I'm confused! Which project is fake? This or another link? I can not understand, please write where the real project is!
Myriads.io is a scam, certainly. They used false names, etc.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:26:02 PM

I had expected it from the beginning. Since the beginning there has been a lot of awkwardness, but I have not enough time to do the analysis. But thank goodness there is a friend of ours who can provide very good information, 5 weeks is a very long time and even many investors are deceived. It should be a lesson for all of us that a project must really have complete data, see what happens to myriads a lot of data changes in the middle and their reasons are updates. That's all public lies and myriads have also copied another project before. It is our fault for believing in this project and it has worsened the image of the ICO, there may be an impact on the perspective of cryptocurrencies and the need for more stringent ICO regulations.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

They're in a hurry to steal your money. They have announced presale in telegram.

1. Fake video

Originals

Another one "team member".

Fake person Jack Huang, CTO, AI and Blockchain Expert Myriads.io
https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-huang-m/

Real person David Wu, Leopard Mobile
https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-wu-0b038855/

Why the dev not come here to proof that team member is just another person? instead they make another private sale
If these news is not animated and edited then dev team shall have a look on this that could really not impact the investors trust also the response builds an added value.

It is disappointing to see yet another scam of these information and images are true, it is a red flag already and this shows they intend to defraud, mislead and decieve unsuspecting investors of their funds. Thanks for bringing this to limelight for all to see
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

I had expected it from the beginning. Since the beginning there has been a lot of awkwardness, but I have not enough time to do the analysis. But thank goodness there is a friend of ours who can provide very good information, 5 weeks is a very long time and even many investors are deceived. It should be a lesson for all of us that a project must really have complete data, see what happens to myriads a lot of data changes in the middle and their reasons are updates. That's all public lies and myriads have also copied another project before. It is our fault for believing in this project and it has worsened the image of the ICO, there may be an impact on the perspective of cryptocurrencies and the need for more stringent ICO regulations.

Indeed there is every indication that things are not what they seem,  this is why it is advised that before investors put in their money in ICOs, they should do their own research, dig deep into the background of the project, and team behind it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: