Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Ethereum market value reach $11,000 before end of December this year?  (Read 850 times)
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:46:48 PM

There are many threads on this forum with Ethereum year end targets from $1500 to $15000. Nobody really knows what price it will end the year at. Even the $1500 low target will be a new all time high for Ethereum.
taktik

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:43:10 PM

There are many threads on this forum with Ethereum year end targets from $1500 to $15000. Nobody really knows what price it will end the year at. Even the $1500 low target will be a new all time high for Ethereum.
I completely agree with you, because even in 2017 we observed the maximum value in the region of 1,300 dollars. Therefore, figures with a larger value will be new in the history of pricing of the etherium.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 09:50:30 PM

Base on the experts speculation recently that Bitcoin will reach  $50,000 before end of December this year, 2018 and as you guys will agree with me that increase in the market value of Bitcoin will lead to increase in the market value of Ethereum. Do you think ethereum will grow up to $11,000 before end of December this year. In addition to the speculation, i strongly believe that encouraging new investors will go a long way to actualize the growth up to the said amount. Do you believe so?
It's hard to predict that kind of situation because as we can see the crypto market is fluctuating and we don't know until when the market will be like that. But of course I'm still believing that someday we can hit a highest price for bitcoin and ethereal. But as of now it's hard to determine if we hit a 11k in ethereum this year.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

I really don't know where y'all get these exaggerated predictions from. Speculators will always try to overprice a coin for their selfish aim. Personally I think if there's every going to be a bull run as it's talked about, we can see ETH reaching a new ATH of say $3,000.
That should be included on the non sense prediction too. In fact ethereum needs become a pos system to determine its total supply to the ethereum token. That's really important thing need to be done by the ethereum core team as soon as possible
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:39:59 PM

Definitely not  cause that value is really high. Im guessing ethereum is around 2 to 3000$ before the end of this year and holding eth is a good plan right now

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:13:03 PM

Sounds impossible for me, if ethereum can reach $11,000 before the end of this year
But who knows ? I think ethereum will reach that price in the next year not in this year

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

Definitely not  cause that value is really high. Im guessing ethereum is around 2 to 3000$ before the end of this year and holding eth is a good plan right now
That's right,  there is no possibility it will go that far.  Realizing that we are half way in this year and Ethereum price isn't that near for $11k . I only speculate that it will reach into $6k again as is have a huge chances to catch. 
Ethereum have really in troubled of growing same thing happen into other altcoins and even with bitcoin price.  That's why it is pretty hard to go over and to have a bullish market again.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

11k way to high by decepmber, 1k could be very doable, dont aim so high right away, let it grow natually over time, eth has a bright future.
People gives those kind of predictions because they want to get rich with their very small holdings but that is not realistic unless they are willing to hold for decades, so if your holdings are small then learn how to earn more money with your job or in this market or learn how to trade and invest in icos to multiply your capital faster and to not depend in such a price for ethereum.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:18:40 PM

Anything is possible with ETH, if major ICO risk taking comes around once the market picks back up, I have no doubt we'll see a massive influx of money come in to eth due to the demand.
If you or anyone else wants to get a head start on looking into ICOs, ive got a few nice lookin' ones for you all.

TIP Blockchain aims to create the most user-friendly and easy to use platform in the cryptocurrency economy, that connects businesses to end users, and removes the technical barriers that users face today when using cryptocurrency.

Daostack IO powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale. Basically an operating system for collective intelligence.

Deedcoin is a cryptocurrency that will simplify real estate. Deedcoin customers use DEED to decide what to pay in commission costs when purchasing or selling a home, lowering the traditional 6% fee to 1%.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

Ethereum price in the value of 11,000 is possible but in the next few years only . Because this year 2018 the highest possible pri e lf the ethereum is only 5000 dollars and we don't know if its happen or not.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:42:32 PM

maybe to reach $ 11,000 could happen, but for even higher I am not sure will happen even though last year btc could increase in december. we must be patient and look at the price from now on.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:31:09 AM

Base on the experts speculation recently that Bitcoin will reach  $50,000 before end of December this year, 2018 and as you guys will agree with me that increase in the market value of Bitcoin will lead to increase in the market value of Ethereum. Do you think ethereum will grow up to $11,000 before end of December this year. In addition to the speculation, i strongly believe that encouraging new investors will go a long way to actualize the growth up to the said amount. Do you believe so?
No those numbers are simply out of line with reality, like any individual I would like to see a price as high as possible but that is not going to happen right now or in a few weeks or months, we are probably going to need a few years for that to happen and I'm fine with that since I need money right now to invest in crypto and I do no have any, but with time I will get it and be able to invest at these low prices.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:10:01 AM

I think this is impossible. It may be worth a thousand dollars, but $11,000 is impossible. This year's market is not very good.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:26:14 AM

Ethereum will be lifted but i doubt that it will rise by that much. There are more competitors than before such as NEO so money that last year poured into ethereum will now be spread out into other similar smart contract platforms

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Klara_karlovna

Activity: 392
Merit: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

Base on the experts speculation recently that Bitcoin will reach  $50,000 before end of December this year, 2018 and as you guys will agree with me that increase in the market value of Bitcoin will lead to increase in the market value of Ethereum. Do you think ethereum will grow up to $11,000 before end of December this year. In addition to the speculation, i strongly believe that encouraging new investors will go a long way to actualize the growth up to the said amount. Do you believe so?

No, not this year. Of course, we are on the threshold of interesting changes in the world order. But this is only the beginning. I really want to wear out what will be in 3-5 years. I'm more inclined to this periods for bitcoin and ETH growth in your example
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:35:05 AM

I suppose that the max we would see ethereum hit this year is anywhere among 1500 and 2000 dollars. I in reality hope i am wrong, and that it does hit 11k as I might be honestly shopping for a boat with the ones styles of fees!
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 02:06:42 AM

I suppose that the max we would see ethereum hit this year is anywhere among 1500 and 2000 dollars. I in reality hope i am wrong, and that it does hit 11k as I might be honestly shopping for a boat with the ones styles of fees!

Your estimate is more realistic than ETH hitting $11,000 but then there is still the possibility since cryptocurrency prices always surprise us. A coin can increase even 20 times when we least expect it. If there is a catalyst that would trigger ethereum to go up there then it would happen but I think it would just follow what bitcoin does. If ever ETH is $11,000 then bitcoin would be multiple times higher than its price so we would be seeing bitcoin then around $50k or $100k?

TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

i dont really think so, unfortunately the $11000 are too high for ethereum to be reached before end of Desember this year. yes we agree that ethereum has promising future, as the cryptocurrency game changer ethereum has deliver big positive impact to cryptocurrency, but many shitty project and coin use ethereum platform to issue new coin, there nothing special with this number of new coins. all we need is breakthrough useful and helpful project which can pump ethereum price.

larryjack

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Ethereum quickly emerged as a major electronic currency. Even though in 2018, ETH has fallen with Bitcoin but remember that in the calendar year 2017, the most famous altcoin has risen by about 3600%. This is one of the main reasons why most investors still view Ethereum as a long-term investment. In 2018, Ethereum is expected to reach $ 2,500. By the end of next year in 2019, Ethereum is expected to be around $ 14,000. Similarly, by the end of 2020, Ethereum is thought to be about $ 31,000. So perhaps you need to go a long way to truly achieve the expected return from Ethereum.

Beyond the capabilities and applicability, some compelling reason Ethereum is:

The number of users using the app is increasing
Large number of companies apply decentralized cloud-based applications
The Ethereum smart card is becoming increasingly widely used.
For the above reasons, it is not difficult to understand when many predicted that the value of Ethereum would also increase in the future.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:01:44 AM

Ethereum is too weak to get to $11,000 before December.  Though you makes this comment when the market was a bit OK and ethereum was just below $1,000 then but now ethereum is heading toward $300 therefore I doubt if we can get to that level this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: