Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get merits ??  (Read 235 times)
sajjad100 (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 08:31:38 PM

Merit is a new addition to this forum. I have to say, that is an excellent thing. Because of merit, we can now understand the quality of a user. But still many people don't know, how to earn some merit. Can anyone explain that in details? That will be really helpful. How could I get some merit?

Many many thanks in advance. Thank You   Smiley   

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmfiore

Activity: 808
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:05:34 PM

There you go : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0

For thoses  kind of questions, next time just try google, thanks.

(google : merit+bitcointalk. took me 10 seconds  Wink )

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀

▄██▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ███████████ ██  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀███▌
       ▄                  ▐██
     ▄██▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▐██▄
    ▄██    ██▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▀
 ▄███▀     █ ▄█▀ ▄▄▄           ▄██▄
██  ██     █ █  █████  █ ▄    ██  ██
 ▀██▀            ▀▀▀ ▄██ █     ███▀
     ▄            ▄▄██▀ ▄█   ▄██▌
    ▀██▄          ▄▄▄▄▄█▀   ▄██
      ██▄                   ▀▀
       ▀███▄            ▄██▄
       ██  ██  ██████████  ██
        ▀██▀            ▀██▀
PRE-REGISTER NOW FOR
THE MAIN TOKENSALE

██
██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
██ ██
   ██
   ██
.MONETIZE YOUR IOT DATA!.

Telegram
Twitter
▄▄███████████████████████████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀██████████
█████████▌ ██          █▌ ██  █████████
██████████▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄  ▐█████████
█████████▀▀█████████████████  ▀████████
████████  ▄███▀ ▄▄▄▄█████████▌ ▀███████
██████▀  ▄██▀ ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄███████
███▀▀▀  ███▌ ▄█ ▄█▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀███
██▌ ██ ▐███▌ █▌ █ ▐█▌ █▌ █ ▐███  ██ ▐██
███▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄█▀ ▄█ ▐███▌  ▄▄███
███████▀▀██████████▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄███▀  ██████
███████▄  █████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀  ███████
████████▄  ▀█████████████████▄▄████████
██████████    ▀██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▌ ██ ▐█         ██ ▐█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████
▀▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:01:57 PM

Merit is a new addition to this forum. I have to say, that is an excellent thing. Because of merit, we can now understand the quality of a user. But still many people don't know, how to earn some merit. Can anyone explain that in details? That will be really helpful. How could I get some merit?

For what i know about merit is if other user wants your post or qoute they can merit your post. Or they just like your post because they understand clearly what you are trying to point out. The only thing that i dont want about merit is you cant rank with just activities, you have to reach a certain numbers of merits per rank to rank up. But it filters the quality posters and shit posters whos just posting nonsense just to earn from bounty's.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:32:25 AM

Mate before posting your question you should read first some topic in this section because there are lots of thread discussing about merit system. And your question can be answer in the main thread posted by theymos.

Also to other users just read the main thread to guide you about new merit system and dont post redundant question because you only spam this section which is not good for the forum.

Lock this thread and use search button on the upper right of your screen thanks.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:16:58 AM

The Bold Text show that you already had knowledge about Merit. Why haven't you know how to get merit? Or if you knew, make something useful by guiding others how to get merit. and if you don't know anything at all, stop creating thread and read all threads in Meta section about merit system.
trungkien2k

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

Many people don't know how to earn some merit. That means others dont know, not you. Why did you open the shit topic? There are several available topics for the question. You can user search function and go to those topics, then writing post for more questions inside those topics. Please stop creating shit topic in Meta board.
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:29:51 AM

Many many thanks in advance. Thank You   Smiley  
your questions, the answers are often discussed here, I suggest you to more explore meta sections
I will try to share with you although I have not got a merit to seem in my account  Grin
previously I've ever create a flowchart diagram "Guide to earning merits", Please check here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2901152.msg29880354#msg29880354

Roll Eyes next time please don't create a new topic if it has been discussed before, you will look more stupid!
kazakova

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:05:26 AM

Some members got merits by posting about merit system but that idea is old now. Try posting quality content in Bitcoin discussion section.
MadWalker24

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

Some members got merits by posting about merit system but that idea is old now. Try posting quality content in Bitcoin discussion section.

Replying to this thread keeping the conversation alive won't help either. ~ just saying.  Wink
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:29:31 AM

1 simple rule for a pajeet like you.. read 100x more than you post. Seriously do it, if you don't you will stay a shit posting pajeet

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
shinjunobi09

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:42:43 AM

You should need to make constructive posts which provide detailed information to someone, by simply giving him a direct and accurate answer to his/her post. By, that you need to ensure your English is straightforward and no grammatical error.

Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

I've just looked up the meaning of "pajeet". I'm so out of touch with modern living. I thought you were supposed to poo in the 'loo. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:21:20 PM

1 simple rule for a pajeet like you.. read 100x more than you post. Seriously do it, if you don't you will stay a shit posting pajeet

If they actually did read that much then they would not be in this forum trying to shitpost and feed their family with campaign earnings. Rather they would be knowledgeable and get a job and earn a living.

Then this forum would not have been such a shithole place. Embarrassed

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

Simply stated that merit is a system that gives us a point. every post we make with good and useful standards will usually earn merit points. The theory is that we make a contribution to this forum. All you have to do is do the best for this forum, you should be able to play an active role by making a good post. the fact is that merit now becomes a benchmark to determine the quality of an account, usually it is useful when we follow the bounty and signcamp. The conclusion is that we must continue to strive to provide the best for the sustainability of this forum.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

Discussing about merits will en-light about that topic and people may like to share merit about that. I found many DT members and others got lots of merits discussing about merits in this section only.

Personally I believe, any new thread op attract to see something different, technical related assistance, new suggestion on alts and technology, Segwit and lighting network related topics and campaign thread op.
These are getting merits then other posts. If you are doing any one in these options. In a month you will atleast 10 merits or above.

Quality is not relay on how many lines you are sharing, it is about how important and helpful commitment you have in the forum.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: