Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: the topic is closed  (Read 307 times)
tatnM (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:04:50 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 11:04:17 AM by tatnM

I propose to organize a contest!
Competition with bounty or ICO.
The terms of participation:
- Anyone who wants to participate in the forum with any rank chooses a bounty-campaign or ICO, which in his opinion is promising. You can search for anything: forum bitcointalk, sites on bounty, channels in telegrams. The main thing is that it does not end after 2-3 weeks at the end of the competition.
- Submits an application
- The campaign should not be repeated with other participants. The chosen bounty-campaign or ICO is left for the participant who first submitted it in the application.
- Write about the campaign itself, why you chose it, conditions, etc.
- create a thread on the forum and post a description of the bounty or ICO
Until a certain date, we gather the participants and the companies, then we arrange a vote, we can vote on the forum thread, any participant of the Bincointalk forum can vote.
To stimulate participation will be reward in the form of merits, for the first place so much then and in decreasing.
Everything will be fair here, because the users of the forum will vote this time, the participants will receive merits for their work, forum users will learn about many bounty companies or ICO, in which they can then join.

And now the most important thing I can do is organize everything, but I'm just a member and I have 1 merits ((for this I need sponsors Legendary, Heroes, Sr., Fully, in general sponsors.) It can be agreed with the administration in principle, so that guarantee of the distribution of Merit later.
I ask to express their opinions.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:30:57 PM

Why would sMerit points be awarded for promoting bounty campaigns? They're supposed to be granted to users who publish quality posts on the forum.
Or am I misunderstanding something about your proposal?

cry4crypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:34:55 PM
Merited by Vod (1), DarkStar_ (1), Lauda (1), actmyname (1), MadZ (1)

Your idea is not only stupid, it's fucking retarded.
HodorHodl

Activity: 84
Merit: 58

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:35:58 PM

Why would sMerit points be awarded for promoting bounty campaigns? They're supposed to be granted to users who publish quality posts on the forum.

You're not. I don't get it either.

In the words of the venerable and ancient eastern philosopher...

...wat?
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:45:35 AM

So you're trying to turn Merit into a token. I do not know if it's against the rules, but a contest out of the forum, organized by the telegram seems more like a scheme to earn Merit and Spam accounts than an honest attempt to help others. And participants may eventually receive negative Trust. If they start getting Merit without any motivation.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

- Make your text in http://telegra.ph.

No, you need to make your text here.    telegra.ph does not even load.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:22:19 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

I would strongly recommend people to stay away from this "Merit competition" for now.

Merit is supposed to be the reward people will get from mutual forum members for providing good contributions to the forum and not supposed to be used a commodity for giveaways and competitions. OP is making this look like a sellout to be honest.

Garbage shitposters coming at with shitideas nowadays. Sad

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:50:55 AM

And now the most important thing I can do is organize everything, but I'm just a member and I have 1 merits ((for this I need sponsors Legendary, Heroes, Sr., Fully, in general sponsors.) It can be agreed with the administration in principle, so that guarantee of the distribution of Merit later.
First thing that came to my mind was you're telling sponsors to merit you and you'll manage the distribution of merits. And it felt like you're begging for merit nonchalantly.

krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:51:51 AM

If you have a thread where members can quote some of their quality posts, it is a nice idea. It gives exposure to new members and increases visibility for their posts.  Contest will make it very crowded and the quality posts may get overlooked among so many entries.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

Everyone needs to stop worrying about getting merit and just let it naturally come, it will if you let it, if you go chasing it you will never receive as much if you do not try
tatnM (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:58:13 AM

Thank you for your comment. You can do so, the participant will create on the forum his branch where he will describe the company's bounty or ICO projects. Then on the branch where the voting will take place there will be a link to its branch with a description.
tatnM (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

Your idea is not only stupid, it's fucking retarded.
If for such posts give merits I'm happy for you! You have a very meaningful and necessary post!
tatnM (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:05:23 AM

So you're trying to turn Merit into a token. I do not know if it's against the rules, but a contest out of the forum, organized by the telegram seems more like a scheme to earn Merit and Spam accounts than an honest attempt to help others. And participants may eventually receive negative Trust. If they start getting Merit without any motivation.
Thank you for your comment. I just had an idea. She has cons, I do not argue! You can do as I wrote above, not in the telegram to publish, but on the forum in a separate branch! Here the principle of transparency, the participant will receive a measure for his post, only if he collects more votes.
tatnM (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

- Make your text in http://telegra.ph.

No, you need to make your text here.    telegra.ph does not even load.

Perhaps you do not have a telegram, but everything works for me. Why in the beginning I proposed telegrams, because it is easier and faster to place a post there. Let's not do the telegram, but in the new thread on the forum.
tatnM (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:10:49 AM

I would strongly recommend people to stay away from this "Merit competition" for now.

Merit is supposed to be the reward people will get from mutual forum members for providing good contributions to the forum and not supposed to be used a commodity for giveaways and competitions. OP is making this look like a sellout to be honest.

Garbage shitposters coming at with shitideas nowadays. Sad
I suggested the idea, if the administration of the forum is against, even if there are sponsors, I will not do it! I already said above that here the principle of voting will be and place your post about the bounty or ICO will need to be on the forum.
tatnM (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

First thing that came to my mind was you're telling sponsors to merit you and you'll manage the distribution of merits. And it felt like you're begging for merit nonchalantly.

You are wrong, I do not need anything for this! I can also participate in the competition on a general basis!
tatnM (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

If you have a thread where members can quote some of their quality posts, it is a nice idea. It gives exposure to new members and increases visibility for their posts.  Contest will make it very crowded and the quality posts may get overlooked among so many entries.
Thank you. This is what I want to do!
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

You are wrong, I do not need anything for this! I can also participate in the competition on a general basis!

Ok so you talking about setting up a "Merit Competition" [which is shady already] and now you are saying that you will enroll in this competition yourself too?

Isnt that conflict of ideas? Joining your own competition?  Or are you simply trying to farm some merits hoping some merit-lacking member here to merit this OP for you?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tatnM (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:19:45 AM

Everyone needs to stop worrying about getting merit and just let it naturally come, it will if you let it, if you go chasing it you will never receive as much if you do not try
I understand the forum for those who want to learn more about the crypt, participate in its development. Not everyone is ready to talk about their ideas, but there will be motivation. There would be no merit, you could come up with another reward!
tatnM (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

Ok so you talking about setting up a "Merit Competition" [which is shady already] and now you are saying that you will enroll in this competition yourself too?

Isnt that conflict of ideas? Joining your own competition?  Or are you simply trying to farm some merits hoping some merit-lacking member here to merit this OP for you?
why do you all think that I wrote this post for the sake of receiving merits. I suggested the idea and said that I can organize it, if there is permission to do so! Just on the forum a lot of ICO and bounty, and from this list it is very difficult to choose worthy. The main idea is to help other forum users to make a choice! If the idea is to please the administrators can do it, and anyone can participate in the contest!
For example, you chose project Moonlite. You can talk about it to other forum participants and get paid for it if your post is like many!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: