Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dallar | Helping creative types give a fuck  (Read 2245 times)
dealth09

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

Let's see what this project could offer to the entrepreneurs? A cryptocurrency?
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:05:34 PM

Tried to get the SGminer software to work on my Vega rig but that fails to start unfortunately. Is that a known issue?
AllarDallar (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 51

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

Tried to get the SGminer software to work on my Vega rig but that fails to start unfortunately. Is that a known issue?

We've gotten mixed reports about the amd miner. Some load it just fine, others can't get it to work. Even had 2 guys with identical hardware, for one of them it didn't work.

We're still trying to track that down. Suspect it may require some different command line tuning or something.
dragonmike

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

We've gotten mixed reports about the amd miner. Some load it just fine, others can't get it to work. Even had 2 guys with identical hardware, for one of them it didn't work.

We're still trying to track that down. Suspect it may require some different command line tuning or something.
Nothing I could tune with command line, I just get an error message saying "the application failed to start correctly" (even without any parameters set). Not sure why.
AllarDallar (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:06:50 PM

Nothing I could tune with command line, I just get an error message saying "the application failed to start correctly" (even without any parameters set). Not sure why.

Might be worth joining our discord and talking with the rest of the miners. https://discordapp.com/invite/ZV7CP89
dragonmike

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:33:33 PM

Might be worth joining our discord and talking with the rest of the miners. https://discordapp.com/invite/ZV7CP89
Thanks - might do tonight. Cannot access Discord at the office...
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:49:37 PM

Seems like you are using the wrong ago. Dallar is using a special version of groestel. Start first with their mi ners available at dallar.org.

Check also the getting started section at dallarpool.youngwebsolutions.com

dragonmike

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:31:03 PM

Seems like you are using the wrong ago. Dallar is using a special version of groestel. Start first with their mi ners available at dallar.org.

Check also the getting started section at dallarpool.youngwebsolutions.com

It's not the wrong algo, it's the wrong sgminer version. The one displayed on the dallar site does not even start, it spits out an error message immediately.

I've tried to copy the dallar kernel to another version of sgminer. Getting closer (i.e. miner starts but locks up pretty quickly). Now that might be a tweaking matter.
dragonmike

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:02:45 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 11:19:03 AM by dragonmike

The official pool's website front-end seems to be down (pool.dallar.org). You guys might wanna take a look.

Miner happily chugging so back-end must be fine.

EDIT: works again now!  Cool
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

pool.dallar.org just came down again, i just joined it 3 hours ago. Does anyone confirm that it is working now?  Huh
AllarDallar (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

pool.dallar.org just came down again, i just joined it 3 hours ago. Does anyone confirm that it is working now?  Huh

So the frontend (the visual only side, i.e. the website) seems to be exhibiting some bad loading behavior. Also the url doesn't work unless its only pool.dallar.org with no "/miners" or etc. Known issue, investigating.

The backend (the actual mining pool server that does the mining) has been up and running with no interruption for several months now, currently no problems seen.
youngwebs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:29:45 AM

You can also try the alternative pool, note you cannot mine with your wallet address here, but need to make an account.

https://dallarpool.youngwebsolutions.com/

I cannot test for you right now, but I expect the devs will fix the official pool as well any time soon.

Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:19:30 AM

Dallar block reward has now been reduced to 65.62DAL, Network hash seems to have settled in the 1.4-1.8 GHS range, very nice!

rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

still no linux miner, and already block halving?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:38:19 AM

Pretty straight forward and honest announcement and cool to see what things in crypto can turn into starting out as an accident Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
AllarDallar (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

We finally got around to making an official youtube channel. Yeah. Marketing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYEwBkwM7criJp9gdSWEyTg
youngwebs
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:06:45 AM

We finally got around to making an official youtube channel. Yeah. Marketing.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYEwBkwM7criJp9gdSWEyTg

I like your coin because you are a great coder!
Good to say, you are making steps towards a marketing effort although this is not your kind of thinkg I expect.
Ever thought of hiring someone (hiring could also mean, make a maketeer enthoisiastic about your coin!)

Anyhow, I am just as bad in marketing, so dont look at me!

AllarDallar (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:59:57 AM
Merited by 1369 (1)

Ever thought of hiring someone (hiring could also mean, make a maketeer enthoisiastic about your coin!)

Since Dallar isn't super rich, we can't exactly afford to hire a marketeer.

In other news, our Dallar discord bot now can look up the USD/BTC value of Dallar using the DigitalPrice exchange. So that's neat.
Legendary

Activity: 1623
Merit: 1067

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:56:29 AM

As Dallar grows in value, & it will, so will the community's purchasing power. Katamari Damacy style

nits12

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:09:28 PM

nice conceptual thread, the honesty showed is brilliant but what about other threads?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: