Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:19:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ERC20 vs NEP5  (Read 566 times)
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

The Neo platform has recently started releasing the ethereum. The resulting projects were also much more preferable because they were better quality and intelligent than the ethereum.
AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

I think NEP5 eill slowly take over ECR20. Neo is much faster with low fee and less scalability.

And what will happen next. China is very actively promoting this coin. This year, a lot of startups will take place on the platform Neo. Neo has a great future, I think

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:09:43 PM

NEP5 neo based tokens are far more better than erc20 tokens of ethereum,what i like about neo's platform is,it has better and improve technology than ethereum's platform.NEO is very undervalued coin in the market but either of these two platforms would be okay to use,for me NEP5 would be my choice because it is a future proof-platform.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
jacafbiz

Activity: 2100
Merit: 530

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:11:52 PM

There is no doubt ERC20 is the best now for so many reasons, it is easy to use for both investors and exchange intergrattion, NEP5 is picking up and we are seen more exchanges getting familiar with the platform. I am very bullish on NEO this year if the Crypto space will continue its growth NEO will be one of the main drivers of the growth

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:13:41 PM

What is the best platform to build a ICO? Neo or Ethereum?

NEP5! slowly taking over the erc20 tokens, in addition, NEO has better wallet than erc20 like myetherdelta.
i have no against with myetherdelta but as i started using NEO Wallet i can tell that i have better wallet there than MEW.
and the gas is really amazing on how it is working and you can have free gas with just having NEO coin.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

What is the best platform to build a ICO? Neo or Ethereum?

NEO looks promising, but ETH has a big market lead and has already overcome a number of challenges.
We need to be careful about making assumptions of long-term viability based on current state of each coin. Both (and any good crypto) are under constant development and refinement. ETH has scalability issues, but they are actively moving to overcome these - take a look at the roadmap.

I think that both ETH and NEO will be successful, and there is certainly room for more than one of these platforms.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:25:06 PM

NEO is a better platform to launch an ICO due to its scalability and low transactions fees and fast transactions block confirmation. ETH has some issues with its high transaction fees and how easily it's network gets clogged and congested during a heavy ICO rush. But due to the fact that ETH is already successful and is massively known, it still has an edge over NEO. But I'm sure when NEO gains popular and successful, more tokens will be launched on its platform.
cryptorusin

Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

I used both platforms, but since I'm a small trader, NEO suits me more because of a smaller fee and a way faster than Ethereum
terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

In this situation, I'll probably choose the protocol ERC-20, like many here. I have not heard anything about NEP5, although probably it's something known, I just did not hear anything about it. But that's how I am

furylmz

Activity: 798
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:47:58 PM

To me, the neo platform will be used more with time.So I do my investments on the neo platform.I keep neo coin in my wallet.Ethereum will collapse with time.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

NEP5 could replace ethereum's erc20 based token because NEO has far more advanced platform than ethereum's platform.Clearly NEO's developers are starting to make move in the community more and more altcoins are being in NEO's platform,but these two are the most powerful platform you can use today either of the two would be ideal for your new projects but if you are looking for a future proof platform,choose NEO/NEP5 tokens.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
CryptikEnigma

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:48:01 PM

There are pros and cons of each platform, if you are a big trader, then you'd better use erc20, because the NEO is more centralized and vulnerable on state regulation
AlexOnix

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:02:16 PM

There is no doubt ERC20 is the best now for so many reasons, it is easy to use for both investors and exchange intergrattion, NEP5 is picking up and we are seen more exchanges getting familiar with the platform. I am very bullish on NEO this year if the Crypto space will continue its growth NEO will be one of the main drivers of the growth

This will certainly be the case. Neo has already tried new peaks. This coin feels good this year.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:15:21 PM

actually all good, but we do not know NEO for long term. better to use ERC20 first
ramsay snow

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:47:27 PM

if you are considering for short-term investment, the erc20 is much more popular now. neo is a long term investment and can stay in these levels for a few more months in price. everyone agrees that it promises a great future Smiley

Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

It is better to use NEP5 people are used to ERC20 and personally i use to pick ERC20 over NEP5 before but since i have used a token built on NEP5 i have fallen in love with NEP5.
ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:53:51 PM

Now Erc20 is the best. But this year NP5 token will be more profitable than erc20. Because NP5 have a big community ( China ) If China's goverment find a solution of crypto currency,it will be moon
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

Ethereum seems the best but only because it is just the one that people are most familiar with. I think you can find so many developers now freelancing on several sites and even here. They can give you exactly what most ICOs need, which is ERC20 token.

You have NEO, you have Waves and Stratis among others. Actually all are cheaper and at the moment can handle so much more transactions but then people just do not know about them yet. Once these are used and people move on and realize how easy they are, it will not be about which is better but which is easier to exchange.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Evangeline2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

Personally, I support erc20, code development progress and popularization degree, erc20 are better than nep5 too much, the most important thing is the eth price is neo is more stable, so tokens, prices will also be more stable, more to protect the interests of investors.

vladuch1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:58:40 PM

NEO really drags the market very quickly. I think after some time the percentage of ICOs that will go out on NEO platform will increase and equal to the ERC20
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: