Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:04:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO + Exchange?  (Read 187 times)
Rightchoice (OP)

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:20:41 AM

I believe it is very common to talk about ICOs and all that, but what is the take on ICO + Exchange? I mean, is it BETTER to invest into an upcoming ICO that is also an upcoming Exchange. Bace is the name I am looking at.

They are offering their token and are an upcoming Exchange, so how do you rate this combination? Need to hear your views on how much worthy this investment is. Check it https://www.bace.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:25:58 AM

Any ICO, if ICO they are finished will definitely go straight into the exchange.
So I also want to suggest to follow ICO daneel.io as well.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:26:11 AM

I don't really like exchanges that have tokens as an ICO.  They will make enough money from the fees if the exchange is good and becomes popular.  All of the top exchanges have never offered a token through an ICO.  
DoctorMoney

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:38:37 AM

It's basically just making it more simple and easier to invest in that ICO but ofcourse that leaves you with the inability to sell your coins same as if you invested in an ICO, I rather see it just as another way of payment or investing in something, this idea has been adopted by Next.exchange also if you want to look it up, I think it's great Idea although I don't think ICOs are a good thing.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1345120)
valnd

Activity: 406

Until the end of time

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:59:43 AM

Well I do both. If i see that an ICO is good. I will invest in the ICO or most times if I missed the ICO. I will go for exchange. Or if the ICO doesn't convince me alot or have huge bonus and i am afraid of dump,  I will wait for exchange
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:22:58 AM

There are many similar project that the project make exchange and running ICO, and also make dividen token. And all project that exist in the market now is succesfully like Binance and Kucoin. As i know Binance is first exchange that was run ICO and the the price of token increasing alot. Because many mayor centralized exchange closed for new registration i think the demand of this kind of project will be increasing and has alot of potential.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:23:00 AM

I believe it is very common to talk about ICOs and all that, but what is the take on ICO + Exchange? I mean, is it BETTER to invest into an upcoming ICO that is also an upcoming Exchange. Bace is the name I am looking at.

They are offering their token and are an upcoming Exchange, so how do you rate this combination? Need to hear your views on how much worthy this investment is. Check it https://www.bace.io
There are so many similar project with bace just like binance with its binance token, Kucoin with kucoinshares and coss with its coss token. But as far as i know that never try to invest your money on that exchange ico that offers dividend to the token holders because it can be considered as security.
But what do you mean about ico with upcoming exchange? i guess that's ico that develops future exchange site.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
roadwell890

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:27:14 AM

a good title for promotional purposes
but, every ICO is there, all invstor just wait for its exchanger
then swap tokens from ICO to BTC or ETH

Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:45:52 AM

I don't really like exchanges that have tokens as an ICO.  They will make enough money from the fees if the exchange is good and becomes popular.  All of the top exchanges have never offered a token through an ICO.  

But as an investor, do you not think it is more secure deal? I mean, if I know that this particular investment (Token) I purchase will always be in demand somewhat (due to the whole exchange running behind), so won't it be a BETTER choice than normal?
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:56:33 AM

It's basically just making it more simple and easier to invest in that ICO but ofcourse that leaves you with the inability to sell your coins same as if you invested in an ICO, I rather see it just as another way of payment or investing in something, this idea has been adopted by Next.exchange also if you want to look it up, I think it's great Idea although I don't think ICOs are a good thing.

Actually, I believe this idea is SLOWLY getting a lot of attention and many such projects are lineup. But the difference I personally SAW and noticed between this and some names mentioned above and even you is that it’s not just focusing on becoming ANOTHER Exchange, but it is coming with some unique features and kind of that can truly grab your attention.

I just didn’t understood what you meant by inability to sell your coins. Why do you think that way?

Actually, I thought totally opposite of this. I felt that maybe it was EASIER to benefit as it will be listed on their own exchange, so the price will be certainly higher than early buyers taken one. But then just my view and might be incorrect.
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:59:47 AM

Well I do both. If i see that an ICO is good. I will invest in the ICO or most times if I missed the ICO. I will go for exchange. Or if the ICO doesn't convince me alot or have huge bonus and i am afraid of dump,  I will wait for exchange

Actually, this is one ICO that can be SERIOUSLY beneficial to go upfront. The logical explanation is that the demand (through exchange of their own) will certainly be on higher side, so if I get in early like here with 20% bonus for first stage (Pre-ICO), then it is almost guaranteed that I am to be in profits.

UNLESS the Exchange never actually gets up on its feet, but then that will be totally different discussion required to be done.
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:09:41 AM

I open his website and seems partner with intel, just take the positive side do not hesitate to take a decision.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:14:05 AM

I think you have met some fake projects before but that doesn't mean all tokens are fake. Even famous social media websites like telegram, facebook are going to create their own coins soon, hundreds of other tokens  have been introduced in market and they are live on exchanges with investor's support till yet. So there is no point to hesitate about a token unless you find  any shady idea in token
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

If seen from the ico + exchanges that have been completed, the average of his project is successful and his ico achievement is great. We see coss, idex and trade token that reach $ 31 million in its ico.

If judging from the achievement of ico, certainly a potentially successful exchange project. But we never know what happens in the future, therefore before you invest there, you should do research and discussion.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:45:52 AM

In my opinion exchange that running ICO is good because they want to offer some product and service better than others, some other exist exchange created digital token and give dividen to the user. This good idea so will be many user come and use their service.

Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:37:04 AM

There are many similar project that the project make exchange and running ICO, and also make dividen token. And all project that exist in the market now is succesfully like Binance and Kucoin. As i know Binance is first exchange that was run ICO and the the price of token increasing alot. Because many mayor centralized exchange closed for new registration i think the demand of this kind of project will be increasing and has alot of potential.

There are so many similar project with bace just like binance with its binance token, Kucoin with kucoinshares and coss with its coss token. But as far as i know that never try to invest your money on that exchange ico that offers dividend to the token holders because it can be considered as security.
But what do you mean about ico with upcoming exchange? i guess that's ico that develops future exchange site.

That is exactly what I said. This is a kind of thing that is MOST likely to succeed because there is a genuine LOGIC behind it’s to gain. The thing is that starting a project like this one is a lot difficult when compared to just starting a normal ICO, so for me this personally carries a lot of weight!
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:41:39 AM

I open his website and seems partner with intel, just take the positive side do not hesitate to take a decision.

That's true, it is important to take decisions with confidence and stick with them!

I think you have met some fake projects before but that doesn't mean all tokens are fake. Even famous social media websites like telegram, facebook are going to create their own coins soon, hundreds of other tokens  have been introduced in market and they are live on exchanges with investor's support till yet. So there is no point to hesitate about a token unless you find  any shady idea in token

Are you serious? I have not heard about Facebook creating something like that, but if they do it will be incredible and will be sureshot hit! As per Bace, I am certainly pretty confident about going ahead with them. As this is the TYPE which you have HIGHEST chance of getting rewards!
shchand

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:44:03 AM

basically the main point is to hit as many exchanges as possible. where this one will be?
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

there is a lot you can do, sometimes each judgment will always be different for every ico. the most important you understand and always try to analyze the exchange or ico.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rightchoice (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:52:39 AM

If seen from the ico + exchanges that have been completed, the average of his project is successful and his ico achievement is great. We see coss, idex and trade token that reach $ 31 million in its ico.

If judging from the achievement of ico, certainly a potentially successful exchange project. But we never know what happens in the future, therefore before you invest there, you should do research and discussion.

This is something which is pretty noticeable. Most projects on this theme are ALL FAIRLY successful. Maybe there are many people who are thinking on the logic I just mentioned. With this kind of ICO, it is MOST LIKELY that you will end up with benefit for getting in early. The only flip side of it is if the Exchange never appears, but like I said somewhere above, then it is just altogether different kind of discussion to be done in that scenario.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: