Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:47:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance Down  (Read 750 times)
KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

I follow Binance's Twitter, they say they maintain Binance for security reasons. But without such advance notice, there is a high probability that the system will be hacked by hackers, so Binance blocks transactions immediately, avoiding the loss of investors' cryptos. And Binance is now operating normally and have increased transaction fees Sad

retooled (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:27:43 PM

Binance.com is not working.

the us.binance site works fine but you cant withdraw because the confirmation email gets sent back through binance.com

Ive tried to set my vpn to other places and still can not get the binance.com to work.

Hopefully they are on it, Im not worried but its annoying you cannot transfer anything out.

Odat

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:28:02 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 10:44:29 PM by Odat

I was finally able to login into the binance website last night. Had to go to us.binance.com as binance.com wasn’t working. Sold my coins and when I clicked on the email confirmation to withdraw, it wouldn’t work. I was finally able to withdraw my coins by doing this trick I found on twitter. Basically, copy the link of the withdrawal page after you click on it and then take out the www and put us instead. I’m going to wait a few days before I put any money back into binance. 30 hours downtime in the financial world is a disaster!. They need to find a better solution to avoid this happening again.  Good luck!

https://s20.postimg.org/mkxat3csd/F0_B719_D4-458_C-4_DBA-944_D-0_D6_FE965_BB70.png
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:28:08 PM

Seems like i still not able to login to Binance. It's been more than 24 hours. It feels scary same time i know they are working hard ro maintain the security and server upgrade or possible Ddos attack. but as a customer i am worried that its a big company but they don't have infrastructure to run r able to handle the volume.

balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

Seems like binance.com is under a DDOS attack . But us.binance.com and kr.binance.com works fine . I hope they will solve this problem tommorow
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:30:10 PM

A very disturbing trend is emerging in crypto world. Every time someone expresses doubt or worries about something there's a bunch of halfwits calling him out for spreading FUD. Basically they condemn every piece of information that deviates from their "everything is ok, oh look, an unicorn" fairiland. Fkn annoying. It's like living in stalinist country, lol.

Exactly. When btc-e had some issues, I looked at their tweets leading up to it and, having watched this shit happen before, I knew something was really wrong. Sure enough, within a day or two it was gone. But god forbid you actually point that sort of thing out to people. Just let the morons lose all their money.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:32:54 PM

Binance is down for 12 hours according to twitter for system upgrade.
No email to the users letting us know they were shutting down.
Seems kinda abrupt. Hope it really is just maintenance.

Maybe they're upgrading the system? I hope they will to have a maximum security and protect the coins. Last night, I will withdraw and trade my coins in binance then I saw i note that notify all users that they will be down in a day. So i use kucoin as an exchange because they're the same and great exchange. Unlike ed that makes us down because of its security.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

I think that's normal any exchange can do a server maintenance, but i saw some FUD news regarding Binance that somebody hacked their site and One of those people who created FUD is John McAfee. But now Binance is up again and ready for live trading.

hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

It's really dire situation when an exchange as big as binance get out of service with all this big market shares of Cryptocurrency ! couldn't they do maintenance smoothly ?do they work on one single point of failure  !!!! Huh
Rkoshay

Activity: 96
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

Site is back online, as written on their official twitter (https://twitter.com/cz_binance/status/961888554224726017) you should use one of the alternatives mirrors (https://us.binance.com/  or https://kr.binance.com) if the main site is still not reachable

Thank you for this information, would merit you but have none to donate!  It's still down on the bookmark I have but I tried the U.S. one and got right on, checked the URL and it looked okay. Hopefully they will be able to stay up, like the exchange and the interface on it.
yantorobi

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:36:59 PM

yes hopefully only really system maintenance just do not have any cases of system hacked or hacked again because surely it can affect the price of cryptocurrency because binance including one of the big exchange
wuclx

Activity: 447
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

It's online, but it's still pretty unstable for me. I just deposited some BTC to buy VIA, but now it's timing out out again.
Gregsman

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:52:45 PM

They are just overloaded like everything else. Crypto boomed heavily and expansion is needed.
They will solve problems, they just need time.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:54:09 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 11:54:50 AM by Endikadija

Seems like binance.com is under a DDOS attack . But us.binance.com and kr.binance.com works fine . I hope they will solve this problem tommorow
DDOS attack for what? the binance didn't get any attack related to the ddos attack. The binance stated about the exchange get some troubles on the technical problem but the team doesn't give the more explanation about that.
This seems pretty odd in my opinion. How these people are worrying about what already did by binance. Even speculator just like mcafee said binance have been hacked.
BurhanPSG

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:04:17 PM

Maybe for a while we rest first, wait until the maintenance process is complete. currently binance be one of exchanger a very popular, many people who trade coins there.
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:10:14 PM

Sounds alarming whenever there were no notifications beforehand that there will be maintenance but maintenance is good since Binance is one of the top crypto exchangers in the crypto world. Hope they'd release a notice next time they do it so that investors don't need to worry about it.
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:21:27 PM

Sounds alarming whenever there were no notifications beforehand that there will be maintenance but maintenance is good since Binance is one of the top crypto exchangers in the crypto world. Hope they'd release a notice next time they do it so that investors don't need to worry about it.

I agree, you would think an exchange with that many customers would inform their clients before maintenance.
retooled (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:20:54 AM

I was finally able to login into the binance website last night. Had to go to us.binance.com as binance.com wasn’t working. Sold my coins and when I clicked on the email confirmation to withdraw, it wouldn’t work. I was finally able to withdraw my coins by doing this trick I found on twitter. Basically, copy the link of the withdrawal page after you click on it and then take out the www and put us instead. I’m going to wait a few days before I put any money back into binance. 30 hours downtime in the financial world is a disaster!. They need to find a better solution to avoid this happening again.  Good luck!

https://s20.postimg.org/mkxat3csd/F0_B719_D4-458_C-4_DBA-944_D-0_D6_FE965_BB70.png

Thanks this worked
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:36:00 AM

don't worry guys, I read on binance twitter, binance down because maintenance.
I think is good, all platforms definitely need maintenance to provide better service to the users. just patient until maintenance process is complete.
lofegs

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:28:07 AM

I wish that was smoother process. Some people panicked because of previous experiences and because of some people who is trying to spread some fud about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: