Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:06:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Token for investment  (Read 794 times)
cool.xusrav

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:35:55 PM

i recomend TWN. The world news. First of all in every ICO you must read whiteparer. that type of token for what sphere need, benefits and disadvantages.
fismajstr

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

HI All, did anyone participate in the Kodak ICO?

Babyjamz3026

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

Suggest me the best ico token for investment.
Actually, there are many ico token that are really good to invest in, such as Sapien, Casper, Earth token, velix.id, Khw, and credits these are the ico token project which I think we can gain a rewards after their campaign for sure.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

I have an ICO calendar in which I really mark the ICO of the month. I bid on Insurepal last month and it worked out wonderfully and this month my bid will be on VLB token for sure. No doubt it has a great buzz and a great team behind. But it has the required idea and potential too.
PaulaSantos

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

Suggest me the best ico token for investment.
In investing in every ICO, the first thing you should do is to have a background check on those ICO’s project to know all the things about them on what they want to pursue and what advantage it gives to you or what is their road map or goal they want to achieve etc... Getting some suggestions is not bad but you can found it out just by researching to know a lot of things in those projects to avoid losses and scams.
Virtonomics

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:38:27 AM

Our project is now in the most priveleged state.

VICoin (utility token) is doing the Pre-ICO right now.
Here is a short explanatory video of the project https://youtu.be/TQ0cMPWgb00
VICoin is a promising token, as the project is working for already more than 10 years. One of the strongest advantages of the project is the team itself; people that have been working with each other for many years. This is a positive way to distinguish VICoin from any other ICO projects. The overall concept of the project is also very interesting and not like most of the existing ICOs.
Overall, Virtonomics introduces cryptocurrency of a new job market in alternative economy!
VIRTONOMICS is an ecosystem that can meet the needs of millions of people in an affordable, interesting, creative, well-paid online job, that's why this ICO is worth while paying attention to!

syas2018

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:53:02 AM

I prepared my own excel file for this purpose with KPIs on how to evaluate an ICO. Then i assigned weight-age to them to see where different ICOs stand. In short my list is as follows:

- Product Stage: Is it just an Idea/Prototype/or Actual Product in Business (i personally dont invest in ideas unless the founding team has prior success in running businesses)
- The Business Team: The Selling proposition is tough. I have worked in Fortune 100 companies and know how hard it is to penetrate them for business. So I would also opt for a very strong business team.
- Existing Tech Team: Very important for a solid architecture. The Chief Architect should be good at what they are doing.
- Revenues: I look at revenues and client listings. No metric speaks higher for a business than revenue generation.
- Advisors and Founders: I focus on core advisors and the founding team. A good founder is critical to drive the business. Look for Advisors and Founders with strong business and technical expertise. Teams can be grown quickly once funds are raised.

Less Significant:
- Reviews/Ratings/Videos: In my opinion, anyone can come up with a good PR plan by spending $5000-$10,000 in the industry right now. I dont assign much weight-age to it since such impact can be bought out now.

I will be happy to share more if anyone is interested.
wena87

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

Join the campaign and Get 450.000 MTC Free ICO just Sign-up follow the steps provided on the website!
To join Click this link (https://marineco.in)

Best token for 2018  join the ico in this link provided!  (https://marineco.in/ico)
yojodojo21

Merit: 171

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:03:55 AM

Actually suggestion can't give you any assurance to invest, why do it yourself? Giving you a very good project to invest. If you heard about VLB then you are on the right project to invest a long term investment. Many ICO  project are not trusted but this VLB proves that it is trusted why? They have already conduct a first ICO but the cap wasn't reached so they have collected millions of money if converted to fiat but the VLB team is not greedy they have refunded all the investment they have collected so this project for sure is a champ. http://vlb.io Check the white paper and be clarified.
choojoy

Activity: 268

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:55:54 AM

Hi there, datarius’s got a High Quality Rate https://digrate.com/en/ico/762
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

I'm following the VLB project. Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain (VLB) is a comprehensive decentralized registry where information about vehicle ownership, insurance history, repairs, and maintenance records will be recorded through the use of VLB Tokens.Right now the project founders of VLB are in active talks with big businesses within the auto industry about their potential participation in the blockchain testing: major car manufacturers, car dealers, producers of spare parts and insurance companies across the world.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:03:32 AM

Well, the best thing to do before investing in to some investment is to learn the investment itself, do not take other people suggestion blatantly. The decision maker on your investment id you, not someone else.

For this time, i can suggest you VLB to invest on. VLB is a great idea for car-related industry and they also have a great founder, great team (one of them is director of IBM blockchain labs), has a lot of partnerships and all of them is a great company in their respective work field, realistic softcap and hardcap, and already has 2 companies (CarFix and CarPrice) which can be integrated to vlb main project. Thats the reasosn why i choose VLB for my investment now. You can read them thoroughly via their whitepaper which you can find on their website https://vlb.io/
joelembiid

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Aid, eidoo and oax.
Oax that i invested in the project. I suggest you review.
amaljinadasa

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

There are so many icos these days .We have to carefully loook at these icos.In my openion Thrive ico is a good one.
Thrive has completed presale with more than 10million usd within few days. You can join Thrive crowdsale.

pidonkmo

Merit: 113

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:00:57 AM

maybe you can invest VLB. why? because of this ico field of big business which contains car manufactures and about the auto industry. you also can do research on the internet to be more confident about ico token for investment.
ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:43:15 AM

Now. You need chose ICO with price = ETH. Not chose = Usd.
Scregich

Activity: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:23:25 AM

If token's price on ICO more $20 its normal to invest?
Or this token will be low potential to grows?
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:08:08 PM

GoNetwork- today is the most anticipated ICO startup in 2018, Rentberry is another ambitious ICO.
Francis3

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:48:11 PM

I think MTC (Vreo.io token) is a good one. Vreo is a promesing German project, create dynamic in-game ads like Rapidfire or another large advertisers. They are working on creation of open marketplace for advertisers, gamers and developers. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2886707 Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

Neil81

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:56:53 PM

Is a good project ever. I'm really interested for this project!
The future for blockchain technology and ambitious ideas! Very much attracted someone else's attention! I will watch this project to finish!!! https://cco.peculium.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: