Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:08:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Token for investment  (Read 794 times)
bruceemake

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:23:54 AM

As there are many ICO's are in market to invest, but I will personally refer you to invest in FAST INVEST ICO.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Suggest me the best ico token for investment.
There is no best ICO to invest because ICO investments are too risky and there is no guarantee that we can get the ICO price or more of that token when
it is listed into exchanges.You have to research about the project before investing and read the whirepaper and research abut the development to avoid the scam ICOs.And most important only invest the amount which is affordable for you to lose. Now not best time in crypto to invest (

ICO's are good to invest in a short time you can make a good profit but choosing good ICO is a very difficult job because now many scam ICO's are entering to the market, So before investing think from all ways and yes you are right only invest how much you can afford don't put your hard worked money in ICO's.
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:54:31 PM

There are so many icos these days .We have to carefully loook at these icos.In my openion Thrive ico is a good one.
Thrive has completed presale with more than 10million usd within few days. You can join Thrive crowdsale.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

in my opinion u can try SkyFchain Platform for Cargo Robotics Industry
or put some on FIXY NETWORK

but yeah do with ur own risk
many token ico this day but most them not success in ico
u can check on ico bench or another ico review to get more info about ico
Ironman07

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:35:12 PM

Robotina ICO,Bitnautic ICO,Merculet ICO
Robotina is the best ico for you
Real product,Real Company, Real team
You can find information from robotinaico.com
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:15:17 PM

Blockchain hotels is building a global network of hotels across the world’s most beautiful and exciting destinations.
It was just a matter of time till somebody noticed the need now everybody has a chance to capitalize on t be sure not to miss out
CptThomas13

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

Getting some suggestions is not bad but you can found it out just
 by researching to know a lot of things in those projects to avoid losses and scams.
But you should look for the potential ICO and you can do that by looking at its website and whitepaper.
You must check its telegram also if they have many participants.
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

This is a token DTX ! https://databrokerdao.com/
DataBroker DAO https://databrokerdao.com/ 
DTX PUBLIC SALE STARTS
APRIL 26TH, 2018 - 4PM CET
The project already has partners, and recently the company has released a demo version of the platform, and you can try it https://dapp.databrokerdao.com/! The team does not wait for the funds to be collected, real work is already under way. The project will live, and you will learn about this more than once!
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:09:41 PM

BlockChain Hotels

This is first project  of its kind thus revolutionary  

Here blockchain technology is implemented  into real life addressing a very attractive Industry -> Tourism

A dedicated team is working hard to deliver an amazing project that will benefit every and each of us manyfold

1 Whole Crypto World Ecosystem will benefit from the increase of market capitalization

2 Everyone using HCI coin will be able to enjoy a paradise

3 A Business Plan that ensures benefits for all supporters contributors and investors

A brilliant video. ENJOY
Actually good enough to make u want to watch it. (click the blue text)
makladun

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

There are so many icos these days .We have to carefully loook at these icos.In my openion Thrive ico is a good one. Thrive has completed presale with more than 10million usd within few days. You can join Thrive crowdsale.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

In my opinion there r so many icos these days .We have to carefully loook at these icos.In my openion Thrive ico is a good one. Thrive has completed presale with more than 10million usd within few days. You can join Thrive crowdsale.
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:07:45 PM

In general, it is difficult to talk about any ICO forecast.  Everything changes very quickly and only 5% of companies can maintain stability. There are 3 main criteria for which I define a good company and a profitable investment: people, idea, implementation.  People should be public and open to communicate.  The idea must be global and real at the same time, should inspire and be relevant.  Implementation should begin here and now.  In particular, Paytomat became a good investment for me.  If someone is interested in something from their telegram Paytomat Announcements channel.  But this is my subjective opinion and everyone has to think for himself.  Peace to all
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

You can participate in Shivom ICO, which will be start on 3th of may. Shivom is creating a medical genomics ecosystem on the blockchain and will offer an open web marketplace for other healthcare providers to add their apps and services alongside genomic data analytics and personalised medicine.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:28:16 PM

You can participate in Shivom ICO, which will be start on 3th of may. Shivom is creating a medical genomics ecosystem on the blockchain and will offer an open web marketplace for other healthcare providers to add their apps and services alongside genomic data analytics and personalised medicine.

Yes, I would advise the same. Shivom will pave a way and revolutionize the modern way to help understand the best option and provide solution to health condition. It is focus on the genom level and that is a major breakthrough to understand and make a better and necessary decision. Please study the whitepaper as well before you invest.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
SloggerSasha

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:13:29 PM

I would advise you now to buy Pavo tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. Pavocoin brings together the needs of the AgTech ecosystem from one platform: secure transactions, secure payments, smart contracts and transactions without cash.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:27:13 AM

Depends on your overhauls, accomplish you require to deversify, how much are you willing to invest
Neil81

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:13:01 AM

I present to you a cool project. He has a great future. Excellent opportunities for safe investment! Join https://all-stocks.net
MuratKaym

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:00:19 AM

1- Project SHIVOM (Healthcare) World's largest blockchain enabled digital genome repository. Powering the next era of genomics through blockchain technology – protecting identity, personalising healthcare, transforming lives.

2- Multiversum Relational Blockchain.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:13:04 AM

Well, I think the only one who can help you is yourself and believe me, no one in your place, and even if you do not have a good knowledge in that field (ICO), you can learn and understand the basics and then choose the right ICO for investing and it is a normal thing when you lose some amount of money in the beginning, and maybe it is very essential in order to have a good experience and lead to an improvement in your next choices.

As a matter of fact, for me, I do not like the investment in ICO because in that field there a wide spread of scammers (scam ICO 's) and many other problems, In fact, you can invest the some profitable cryptocurrencies on the market, and the best example of them, are Bitcoin, Cardano, Ethereum, Ripple and a ton of other coins.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:31:15 AM

Good Idea, please invest on the EBcoin project buddy. I see the potential of this project. They were already reach to korea and Japan for their tax refunding work for travelers.
If you like it, Please look into this below website link of this project. Hope you love it.
https://ebcoin.io

I will understand the https://ebcoin.io link if I am interested and profitable for me, I will try to participate by investing in EBcoin project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: