Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:45:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: please help me seriously to leave gambling ????  (Read 1422 times)
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

Gambling addiction is depend how to manage on it, having a mindset and also having a limit on you self that's the way you could control your self. So before it's too late and turns you into addiction you must discipline first your self not to be addicted in gambling.
You are the one who could fixed your self or just consult the doctor for better addicted reliever, or just make your self busy here in forum to forgot gambling or doing trading that makes your day busy in that way you may forgot gambling addiction.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

Nothing can be done now but one good thing you did was not borrowing money from someone to gamble and using only your funds. You should forget about the previous losses unless you don't do that nothing can stop you after you have done that simply move on with your life there is no solution for problems like these you need to have control on yourself

The worst thing what I feel is that when people borrow money from others for gambling. They have lost theirs and most likely chances is that they will lose this as well and it effects directly in relationship because now you will not be able to return their money back for some time till the time you earn money and pay back the debtors.

I agree borrowing funds for anything which claims to double your funds is never same , so many people nowadays take a loan invest in ponzi scheme thinking they would keep the profit with themselves and remaining return but at the end it turns out to be a scam. We should only borrow funds if we are sure we will be able to repay it otherwise don't borrow and do with what we have
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:43:03 PM

Today i realised i am in huge huge trouble due to gambling...i just kept loosing amount in gambling quickly...decided many times to leave gambling but never happened....today i counted that i have lost almost 10 bitcoins in gambling in last 1-2 years and the amount i loose is going to keep on increasing...
  i just tried to do every thing but nothing is quiet working...what ever i earn i dont know what to do with them and in some time i loose them again...
i am realising i am in big trouble,already in huge loss what to do... Embarrassed

It's not easy to leave gambling, just decide in your life to quit in gambling and not to go back anymore. Once you decide you can leave gambling. Make a way also for you to be busy in one thing in your life focus your self into it and you can go far from your vises. Especially gambling in your life if you're addicted in gambling its very difficult to quit on that thing. But if you succeed to quit on gambling. You can have a better life in the future.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

Today i realised i am in huge huge trouble due to gambling...i just kept loosing amount in gambling quickly...decided many times to leave gambling but never happened....today i counted that i have lost almost 10 bitcoins in gambling in last 1-2 years and the amount i loose is going to keep on increasing...
  i just tried to do every thing but nothing is quiet working...what ever i earn i dont know what to do with them and in some time i loose them again...
i am realising i am in big trouble,already in huge loss what to do... Embarrassed

Honestly , if you really do realize in what you put yourself into , you don't need anyone to help you leaving gambling since you should do that by your own will and without anyone's help . Compulsive gambling can indeed be very harmful especially if the person has the needed ressources to feed his gambling addiction and won't realize that he wasted all his assets over dreams or shall we call them fantasies ..
Getting professional help is what i'll recommend you to do since there'll be people who know how to deal with your depression or whatever you're going through with an effective way .
But if any change will take place , it'll come from your own self .
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

You are the only who can help yourself. Its a matter of change of mind, self discipline. Gambling will just only give you more problems eothee health, family or money.
True, it's impossible for random people in the Internet to help an addict that can't stop himself from indulging.
None of us would make it if we wanted to make a heroin addict stop poisoning himself and a gambling addiction works more or less the same. It's less destructive to your body and mind but as much to your psyche, family and social relations, self esteem and so on.
OP should seek help from friends and family and put himself in a rehab if they can't help him.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:11:19 AM

Piece of advice my friend.if you want to stop on gambling focus on other things like played sport,joine with your parents that can make you busy or go to counseling it can help you that
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:55:08 AM

It's not easy to leave gambling, just decide in your life to quit in gambling and not to go back anymore. Once you decide you can leave gambling. Make a way also for you to be busy in one thing in your life focus your self into it and you can go far from your vises. Especially gambling in your life if you're addicted in gambling its very difficult to quit on that thing. But if you succeed to quit on gambling. You can have a better life in the future.

I don't believe that someone can't quit into something because if that someone really wanted a change then he can do that. It's just a matter of time and perseverance to do that. Honestly, a lot of things can help through this like diversifying our attention that will make us really busy, like hang out with friends and family and find a new hobby. I believe that it just take 21 days to make a habit.

Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:19:20 AM

Maybe you should make a final decision youre the one who decide for your self quitting in gambling is not easy but if you tolerate of what you are doing maybe all your money will get lost.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:19:12 PM

Ask yourself in a mirror, why you can't do leave enough to gambling? For me, my advice is.. Why you can't go out with your friends or accompanied with your family, relatives.. Or make do something that can make you busy enough. And not to go in a gambling place. Just realized how money is important enough for you to leave as a gambler.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:32:44 PM

Maybe you should make a final decision youre the one who decide for your self quitting in gambling is not easy but if you tolerate of what you are doing maybe all your money will get lost.
Self discipline i think that's the only need when you turn addicted on gambling, and also having a mindset that follow your limit in gambling.
You the one who can heal your self if you want yo out in gambling addiction, or make your day busy with others like trading or just here in forum making articles and blog for bounty campaign that the great idea you forgot on how to gambled.
Not easy but i know you can move on if you are willing to do and discipline your self.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:30:46 AM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 05:21:05 PM by Sangkuni

you can visit here https://www.helpguide.org/articles/addictions/gambling-addiction-and-problem-gambling.htm as i know if you want leave gambling..... if you cannot stop to gambling right now, just manage your money, just spend a few bucks from your wallet, if you lose never make deposit to get back your profit...cultivate the mindset that you gambling just for fun, not to earn money....
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

It understandable that leaving or to come out of gambling is a very difficult task but need to concentrate on the other areas, give more time to family and friends, spend time by playing, read books many ways are there to get rid of gambling. Meditation is very useful that will also help a lot.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

It understandable that leaving or to come out of gambling is a very difficult task but need to concentrate on the other areas, give more time to family and friends, spend time by playing, read books many ways are there to get rid of gambling. Meditation is very useful that will also help a lot.
Yes quitting from gambling may be a hard thing to do but through the help of your family and friends,it will be easier for you.Before taking some actions,motivate yourself first and make some reflections on what you really want to happen in your life.Divert all your free time by having out of town vacations with your family and friends and make up with them.Indulge into sports and make it as a hobby if you find it helpful for you.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:11:45 PM

Piece of advice my friend.if you want to stop on gambling focus on other things like played sport,joine with your parents that can make you busy or go to counseling it can help you that

that is easy to say but actually it is verry hard to do and it is also depends on how severe your addiction was. like for example if your gambling addiction is only mild and you can still control your self, then those you mentioned above are not really necesarily to do, not unless your trully addicted and comes to the point that you already forget to eat your meals or you now sell your property and important things just to continue playing gambling. if thats the case then you already need a rehab and good counselling.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

If you really did everything but no avail...I think you must need a ultimatum solution and quit this cryptocurrency and focus your time to your family or establish a new business that needs much of your time. I think that's the only way you must do if you want to quit gambling. 
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

If you really did everything but no avail...I think you must need a ultimatum solution and quit this cryptocurrency and focus your time to your family or establish a new business that needs much of your time. I think that's the only way you must do if you want to quit gambling. 

better solution indeed, give your self a conviction so inside your mind you will be able to punish your mistakes, if everything already been done and you still can't control yourself finding ways to keep continue gambling then much better to empty your wallets and let your finances being surrender to your wife or to someone who can handle it much better, you won't be able to play anymore if you doesn't any money.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:47:11 AM

For me the best thing you can do  to avoid or preventing you from the temptation in gambling is prayer.all of us here have a different religion and belief ,but for me this is the best weapon to renew your life  if those things we cannot resist in the temptation of being to gamble,because we  are only human,so need a guiding hand that cannot solve in physical but can be solved in spiritual prayer.

denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:08:51 AM

Find another bustle, make your days going even further to touch gambling again. Well indeed it's not easy, but if we really have a strong intention, it can be done. And also try to consult with a religious expert, it might be more helpful if you really want to leaving forever from gambling.
Gambling does feel like a completeness, but it can be replaced with something else, I'm very sure of it.
The point is there are many other things that can be done that makes you more busy in the virtual world or the real world, just don't giving up if have that intention.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:20:59 PM

better solution indeed, give your self a conviction so inside your mind you will be able to punish your mistakes, if everything already been done and you still can't control yourself finding ways to keep continue gambling then much better to empty your wallets and let your finances being surrender to your wife or to someone who can handle it much better, you won't be able to play anymore if you doesn't any money.

Lol. If you said you did everything but still addicted, then you haven't done everything yet. If you're serious and determined to quit, the outcomes of your gamblea should be enough to knock your head out of it. The fact that you made the threat probably means you're not serious and determined enough

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:07:44 PM

We are all addicts in some ways, for someone it's drugs, for others gambling, trading, investing, buying something. The thing is, when something really excites you - you become addictive, even physically to bioactive compounds that release while you receive pleasure. So if you're not okay with spending that much money on gambling just find something else that might excite you that much, so you could just switch over to it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: