Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:12:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way handle an airdrop?  (Read 218 times)
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

I really do not understand how airdrop works since i have not joined any. I am very careful since they require too much information before they can give you anything. If you will be required to do something, then it will be like a bounty. Those who are into airdrops, please tell me more about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nelsmining

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:44:28 AM
Merited by supertee (1)

In my opinion an eth address , bitcointalk profile, an email address and maybe have them answer a couple questions about your project so atleast they will actually have taken the time to look at the project itself.
entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:17 AM

Ask for eth adress on btctalk profile and at least member rank + telegram. This can eliminate multi-submissions.
supertee (OP)

Activity: 689
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

In my opinion an eth address , bitcointalk profile, an email address and maybe have them answer a couple questions about your project so atleast they will actually have taken the time to look at the project itself.

I like that idea!

Passion.
supertee (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 07:59:25 AM

I have been joining an airdrop for so many times and those cheaters are inevitable. Multiple accounts are being made and identity stealing are most of the common problem to an airdrop. I would suggest having a basic KYC to an airdrop is a must like after filling up the form, participants should send an email with those link that will direct to their identity that matches on the email address they provided when filling up the form.

I don't think anybody will submit KYC to get something "worthless". You just don't know at this stage.

Ask for eth adress on btctalk profile and at least member rank + telegram. This can eliminate multi-submissions.

I would like to give newbies a chance, too.

Passion.
Jimmy palumbo

Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:00:59 AM

Perhaps it would be a good idea to have them send zero ETH to the address of a smart contract.
The intelligent contract, according to the sequence of the transmission, is given some tokens, Airdrop token are gradually decreasing.

MISS_nSTASSY

Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:04:51 AM

Maybe one way to realize your airdrop(if you want to handle it including newbies) - to make telegram bot which will register users by their bitcointalk username. I dont know if it is possible - but it would be great if participant leaves message in your thread, bot sees it and accepts him to airdrop Smiley

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

In my own way,  i should put a simple task to be qualify like,  retweet the tweet of your official twitter account then collect these other information to avoid some farm accounts that wants to participate in a way of cheating.    bitcointalk profile link,  link to twitter account,  link of retweet,  emai add. Then you are good to go.
supertee (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:05:09 AM

What is the benefit from sending 0 eth? I think they should have an eth address with transactions on it at a specific date. This way you make sure it is not newly created to join the airdrop.

hmm... maybe handle Airdrop via a mobile app? this way you could exclude lots of multi signups.

Passion.
Jimmy palumbo

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:07:21 AM

What is the benefit from sending 0 eth? I think they should have an eth address with transactions on it at a specific date. This way you make sure it is not newly created to join the airdrop.

hmm... maybe handle Airdrop via a mobile app? this way you could exclude lots of multi signups.
Sending 0ETH can reduce your workload.
It's my point,it  can make a smart contract automatically refunded token.

supertee (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:10:13 AM

It's my point,it  can make a smart contract automatically refunded token.

I see. I want to store the airdrop in the blockchain. So when you sign up, you are actually stored in the blockchain and a function call will run the airdrop, so everybody will get the same amount. I won't do this manually.

Passion.
Lerikaweb

Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:36:21 AM

I think that liking a few page or sharing the pinned tweet are the activities which are enough for an airdrop. And sometimes E-mail newsletters are too annoying. So in order not to make people irritated,  don't do it too often.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:31:16 AM

Hi guys

I've been working on an on ERC20 project for a while now. It will take some more months and I won't tell what it is about.  Wink

But I want to implement an airdrop logic so everyone can get a free amount. It should be distributed free and fair.

So I would like to ask the community, how would you handle an airdrop? I will try to pick the best thoughts and put them toghether, so we might geht some good airdrop scheme.

Thanks for your thoughts and ideas. Smiley
Only used real info but do not sent ETH or altcoin to receive airdrop!
Carefull when join to airdrop program!
weiweianll

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

Some high quality airdrop, need you to validate an ETH address with bitcointalk account. They ask participant to add their ETH address to "location field" on bitcointalk account. Its to prevent some participant using other bitcointalk account.

How to find high-quality air drops?

I've done a lot of airdrops and I don't know what the reason is.

Are these empty drops a hoax? What do they mean by that?
SteelPaladin48

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

It's my point,it  can make a smart contract automatically refunded token.

I see. I want to store the airdrop in the blockchain. So when you sign up, you are actually stored in the blockchain and a function call will run the airdrop, so everybody will get the same amount. I won't do this manually.

I wonder when your project will start, also you need to have a compelling product to make your project successful. Good Luck.   Smiley
MISS_nSTASSY

Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

So it is already month passed since this conversation was started, why this topic is so empty? Smiley
Can you share with us your project and anything related to it? I.m not that type of person who tries to tease or something, it is just interesting for me what you have done and which way you decided to handle your airdrop Smiley And maybe you have some bonuses for early adopters Cheesy

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
chitocrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

For verified airdrops https://t.me/pinoyairdrop

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:01:22 AM

If you still haven't decided, the suggestions here are good. Make a bitcointalk Airdrop thread, sign up using google forms asking for bitcointalk account, email and eth address. Make them post a proof of authentication on the bitcointalk thread.

I assume you are also a developer like me, so I'd like to share an article to you on how Polymath handled their airdrop. Granted that yours is not that high in volume, but maybe you could pick up some tips on coding. Article is here https://hackernoon.com/how-to-script-an-automatic-token-airdrop-for-40k-subscribers-e40c8b1a02c6

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
buhna

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:10:55 AM

Unification of requirements. I'm more bored to fill in and track new ones. Especially when there are now different platforms. If the data were recorded once and the system has memorized, it would be excellent!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: